The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Memory Leak? How do I fix this?

Valdek
Valdek
✭✭✭
As title says. What on earth is going on? This keeps happening and my game starts stalling big time.
da0bzrwp4ntr.png
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Valdek

Personally, I am not expert at resolving issues such as this, and can offer only suggestions.
    • On the face of it, the game client requests that the operating system allocate more memory for it to use than it should. If you have not done it yet, then I suggest that you Quit the game, and use the Launcher > Game Options > Repair feature. It examines the validity of the game client and other installed files, and correct any errors that it finds.
    • If that does not resolve the issue, then I suggest that you re-post your message in the Customer Support section for the platform on which you play TESO -- which is evidently Windows 10 (?): PC Technical Support
    • Also, the Support section of the ZOS website might have an FAQ-style document about "memory" and/or "leaks" which could tell you what to do. (Note that a hyperlink to Support is in the banner at the top of this forum page, the last one of the four links which begins on the left end of the banner after the US flag icon.)

Good luck!

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Valdek
    Valdek
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Shadow. Really appreciate it. :)

edit: smiley face
    Edited by Valdek on May 4, 2020 10:11AM