Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Can't login to account section of website.

nooientjie
nooientjie
Soul Shriven
Can't login to account section of ESO website.Game and forum works fine. Please help.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There was recently maintenance on the ESO website affecting the store and account system. The maintenance is now complete so please try logging in again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • BatmanNoodles
    hello Zos_BIllie my account info was changed somehow bye somebody im not sure how but all my info is gone and I cant log in someone changed eveyrything and my @ and email! Please help me!
    The warrior of darkness
  • BatmanNoodles
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    There was recently maintenance on the ESO website affecting the store and account system. The maintenance is now complete so please try logging in again.
    hello zos billie can you please help me someone stole my account
    The warrior of darkness
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hello @BatmanNoodles please open an account recovery ticket with us here so that a member of our support team can investigate this for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • BatmanNoodles
    Hello @BatmanNoodles please open an account recovery ticket with us here so that a member of our support team can investigate this for you.

Hello Zos Adrikoth I hope you are well. I submitted a ticket and an employee had responded. They said they are gonna have a specialized team look at my case. Its been close to a week and I still have not gotten a response yet. Could you please help? This is [Incident: 200422-005928].
    The warrior of darkness
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey @BatmanNoodles we have received your latest reply and your ticket is in the right place. A member of our support team will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, as we are experiencing higher contact volumes than usual.

The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • BatmanNoodles
    Hey @BatmanNoodles we have received your latest reply and your ticket is in the right place. A member of our support team will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, as we are experiencing higher contact volumes than usual.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.
    The warrior of darkness