The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Solo build.

• Gundug
    Gundug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you’ve been running stamina sorcerer, you already have the basis of one of the easiest solo setups in the game. Good setups can be made with dual wield or two hander front bar and bow back bar. The main key to your survival is running Critical Surge (morph of Surge) at all times. As long as you are getting critical hits, you are healing yourself. Incredibly strong heal. You can increase your damage mitigation by running Hurricane (morph of Lightning Form) as well, which gives you 5k resistances plus a short speed bonus, while damaging everything around you.

When facing enemies, start off combat on your back bar with Endless Hail For the AOE damage to proc your Critical Surge heal and back bar enchantment, then you can Poison Injection single targets as needed. You can also grab the fighter’s guild skill Silver Shards to do a little more AOE damage on tight groups at range, if needed.

If running a deal wield front bar, you can use one of the morphs of Twin Slashes for single target damage over time - Rending Slashes for more damage or Blood Craze for an additional heal. A good single target spammable from dual wield is one of the morphs of Flurry - Rapid Strikes for more damage, or Bloodthirst for another self heal. When fighting groups surrounding you, the Whirling Blades morph of Whirlwind is a fine AOE execute ability.

If running a two hander front bar, your ultimate survival ability is Brawler, the shield morph of Cleave. Swing this at the largest group of enemies you can and get a huge damage shield. The more enemies hit, the larger the shield. A fantastic outnumbered skill, and can save you even when fighting a single tough boss. I don’t personally like the two handed spammable Uppercut and its morphs due to the cast time, but it’s a strong skill. You can also use the Psijic Crushing Weapon morph of Imbue Weapon as your spammable - if you have access to the skill line, and are good at weaving light attacks. The Psijic line actually has good benefits to solo survival, with Crushing Weapon healing you for some of the damage done, and the passive Concentrated Barrier provides a free damage shield if you block on a bar with a Psijic skill. You could potentially run one of the morphs of Accelerate on your back bar for that block passive, as well as the critical damage boost and short speed buff. Finally, the two hand Reverse Slash morph Reverse Slice has an AOE execute ability, or Executioner for greater single target damage during the execute phase.

Another useful solo skill against clusters of enemies is the fighter’s guild skill morph of Ring of Protection, Turn Undead. It provides a quick fear stun to trash mobs and provides 8% damage reduction and 10% additional stamina recovery while you stand in it.

A good gear choice for solo is Vicious Serpent (also called Vicious Ophidian) from the Craglorn trials, which reduces your stamina costs, gives you stamina back and a short speed buff when you kill enemies Never underestimate the benefit of speed. It allows you to escape damage zones much easier, and some enemies have a limited ability to hit you if you are moving too fast for them.

Briarheart is another good solo set, since it increases your critical chance, to boost your proc of Critical Surge healing, as well as providing a set bonus of increased damage and additional healing. You can go with all number of offensive set, though. It’s all in how much you want to build toward survival and resource sustain vs. higher damage.

If you like the idea of feeling powerful and able to get right in the face of enemies, rather than hiding behind summons, stamina sorcerer is a ton of fun. Definitely my favorite class.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    StamDK if you want to use a weapon that's cool, like a sword.

Seriously though, IMO it's best to learn to solo the class you actually want to solo with.

Like sure. Some classes are absolutely better for this than others thanks to their toolkit. But TBH, all classes can get these type of effects from other skill lines. Even leashes thanks to the Fighter's Guild.

Honestly, when it comes to solo content, the only question is this: "Do I want to compete for vMA leaderboards?"

If the answer is no/don't care, then you can basically use any class.

Obviously some are going to be much harder, of course. But certainly not impossible.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer or Warden would be my suggestion - and otherwise not take the help of those who offer you "starting gear" and will most likely overpower you with it. You want to play solo then just do it all alone - every part of it, even crafting gear. You aren't likely to overpower yourself, if you have to do all on your own - ah, and a last suggestion - no add-ons whatsoever.
  • MagicPie
    MagicPie
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for help everyone :)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »
    A
    CiferX wrote: »
    I would like to pick a class that can solo public dungeons, dolmens and stuff (i will find ppl for world bosses that is not an issue), so any class with solo build for low level (not templar since i have 1 already.

Any class can do that, take a look on their skills and choose. My personal choice would be magicka warden because of the AoE.

Magicka Warden is my go to for easy mode these days. I like the templar, as well. I am not using pet sorc as much as I used to.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus