The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Has anyone seen an ESO Facemask?

Shrinkwrap
Shrinkwrap
✭✭✭
I saw one a few days ago somewhere... I've tried to find it but can't. It's a brown facemask (for covid 19 not in game) with stats printed on the outside, including a 50% disease buff. Hilarious!

Best Answer

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes it's overpriced and probably not as well made as the cloth ones a co-worker brought in after their spouse made them.

But that's not why I'm getting it.

I'm getting it for the same reason I was happy to get a Giant Centurian with one of my game purchases. I'm getting it for the same reason I adore my Fallout 76 action/army figurines.

I like it and it's funny and that's good enough.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Answer ✓
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    not all that hard to make. use brown fabric and then hand paint on the stats or use a sharpie type thing. there are instructions on youtube on how to make. some are more complicated than others. i remember one that used fabric glue if you dont have a machine.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shrinkwrap wrote: »
    I saw one a few days ago somewhere... I've tried to find it but can't. It's a brown facemask (for covid 19 not in game) with stats printed on the outside, including a 50% disease buff. Hilarious!

I am pretty certain I have seen a photo of that face mask and the style was Fallout not Elder Scrolls.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a black one with the Elder Scrolls style as well. Weight 0. Skyrim style.
    Edited by rotaugen454 on April 30, 2020 12:22AM
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Shrinkwrap
    Shrinkwrap
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a black one with the Elder Scrolls style as well. Weight 0. Skyrim style.

Can you remember where you saw it? I'd love to get one.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not the best choice for COVID-19, but I have to admit, I ordered one:

https://teechip.com/light-armor-face

Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

$11 each. wow.
  • GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

lol at the price, isnt even good sewed
    PC NA:
    Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I ordered one from here. Not received it yet, so not sure of quality. Yes, costly but so cool!
    https://www.ltteetee.com/
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try etsy.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sure, also keeps you warm in winter

1419222530776775235.jpg