The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Regarding Greymoore Versions and obtaining Chapter DLC.

BlackKnight556
BlackKnight556
✭✭✭
I previously asked this in Players helping players but despite several views, no response.

So I've decided to pre-order ESO Greymoore but I need to know which version to get. See I already have the base game and the Summerset chapter but I do not have either the Morrowind or Elsweyr chapters. My question is, is it okay to go ahead and buy the version that has the base game and all of the previous chapters, or do I need to purchase each chapter individually? Is there any downside to purchasing the version that already has the Base Game and all Chapters included, besides price?

Best Answers

• Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think there's any downside honestly. Morrowind and Elsweyr are good chapters, so I say go ahead.
    Answer ✓
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    HI @BlackKnight556! Purchasing the Greymoor Standard Edition will give you access to the base game and all ESO chapters, including Morrowind, Summerset, and Elsweyr. You can still purchase the Standard Edition even if you already have the base game.

You can find more information here about the different Greymoor editions.
    Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on April 29, 2020 7:16PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓
  • BlackKnight556
    BlackKnight556
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks! That answers my question. My post of the same name in the players helping players section can be deleted.