Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Requesting refund for purchase

Goodrowwilsonb14_ESO
Goodrowwilsonb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I would like to request a refund for my recent pre-order of the Greymoor expansion. I purchased the "upgrade" version without realizing that it didn't include morrowind and other previous expansions. I'm a returning player and I don't have those expansions and when I saw that they were included with the Greymoor expansion I decided to get the newest expansion that bundles everything in with it. The website was misleading when purchasing due to the fact it had things separated between "New Players" and "Existing Accounts". Naturally I chose the existing account option because I have an old account from launch day. If I could get a refund for the Greymoor upgrade I would be super appreciative and will then pre-order the "full" version which includes everything.

Thank you for your time.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to open up a ticket for that. I am assuming you purchased it from Bethesda's ESO store? I am not sure what the process is for consoles or Steam.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Goodrowwilsonb14_ESO
    Goodrowwilsonb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I tried to submit a ticket but it won't go through. I go through all of the options and when I click on request refund it has me enter my login info but when I click login nothing happens, very frustrating!

**Edit
    Apparently it wouldn't work in chrome so I tried microsoft edge and the ticket went through. Here's hoping all works out in the end.
    Edited by Goodrowwilsonb14_ESO on April 24, 2020 8:30PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Goodrowwilsonb14_ESO

You are welcome to post your ticket number in this thread if you'd like us to check on the current status.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post