Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ayleid Home and more Ayleid furniture

BloodLegions
BloodLegions
✭✭
After countlessley exploring many of my Ayleid's former settlements Can we please have an Ayleid ruin as a home? and more Ayleid furniture? Since the Ayleid's have settled in most of tameriel it seems only fitting that we should be able to own our own place, and have more furniture to do it up with. Please consider this request. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love an Ayleid ruin as a home ^^ at least an Ayleid well so my Guilds tank can fully practice tanking the Merdian orb boss from depths of malatar. We have the Welkynd stone, and orb now just needing a well furnishing :'3
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to have an Ayleid home. Not necessary a ruin. Something like this is welcomed too. It is not like Ayleid buildings can't be repaired and polished.

Edit: We will have an Ayleid Lightwell from scrying and digging:
    ooVjstb.jpg
    Edited by Olauron on April 27, 2020 1:32PM
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably zos is waiting to play this card in a dedicated dlc.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    I would like to have an Ayleid home. Not necessary a ruin. Something like this is welcomed too. It is not like Ayleid buildings can't be repaired and polished.

Edit: We will have an Ayleid Lightwell from scrying and digging:
    ooVjstb.jpg

I really like this but hope it looks more like the ones we find in the game already.
  • BloodLegions
    BloodLegions
    ✭✭
    haha yeah i just saw that when looking through the forum xD cant wait, they should have gone with a welkynd stone or a varlar stone imo though
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrsrobot wrote: »
    I really like this but hope it looks more like the ones we find in the game already.
    haha yeah i just saw that when looking through the forum xD cant wait, they should have gone with a welkynd stone or a varlar stone imo though
    It the codex (I have only one entry) it is said that this is smaller than normal Ayleid well and is likely used as a light source (as we remember normal Ayleid wells are transforming starlight into magicka).
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silaf wrote: »

You mean like the Ayleid plotline in Murkmire? I would love to have an Ayleid Nexus home. That was the perfect opportunity, came and went.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Silaf wrote: »
    You mean like the Ayleid plotline in Murkmire? I would love to have an Ayleid Nexus home. That was the perfect opportunity, came and went.
    Agreed. It would have been nice. Maybe they're saving it for their Cyrodiil Chapter? :confused: Who knows. It took several years for the original Orcish forge and longhouse models to be released, and they came during a completely unrelated DLC just now (which is sometimes the case, like the first Orsinium house during the CWC DLC).

I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for a Psijic house... so many portals in Arteum, no Psijic house...