Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How long does support currently take?

Detei
Detei
Soul Shriven
So, long story short I accidentally deleted one of my characters and I made a ticket to get it restored 4 days ago, a notice said support is taking longer due to covid19 though.

I'd like to have a basic idea on how long it will be until the character is restored/ticket is handled.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously? Probably a few of weeks.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Detei
    Detei
    Soul Shriven
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Seriously? Probably a few of weeks.

A few weeks as in "there goes my 1 month psplus membership"?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It took my ticket, opened on April 2, 20 days to get a response.
  • Detei
    Detei
    Soul Shriven

Hm I see, I heard posting the issue on the forums leads to faster results(something about it being seen faster), is this true?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Detei wrote: »

Hm I see, I heard posting the issue on the forums leads to faster results(something about it being seen faster), is this true?

That, I cannot say. I think that all that happens here in the Forum is that BillE or Adrikoth check on it to see if it is in the queue to be looked at. If it is not, then yes, that will definitely speed things up. Outside of that... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, if you have it, post your Ticket Number in here. If BillE or Adrikoth see it, and have the time, they will probably look it up just to see if it is in the queue.
    Edited by Elsonso on April 25, 2020 12:38AM
  • Detei
    Detei
    Soul Shriven

That, I cannot say. I think that all that happens here in the Forum is that BillE or Adrikoth check on it to see if it is in the queue to be looked at. If it is not, then yes, that will definitely speed things up. Outside of that... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, if you have it, post your Ticket Number in here. If BillE or Adrikoth see it, and have the time, they will probably look it up just to see if it is in the queue.

Thank you very much for the help, I appreciate it.

For BillE or Adrikoth, ticket number is 200419-003112
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you very much for the help, I appreciate it.

For BillE or Adrikoth, ticket number is 200419-003112

@ZOS_BillE and @ZOS_Adrikoth
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hi there @Detei we can confirm that this ticket is still open and in the right place. A support agent will reply as soon as they can, but we are currently experiencing higher volume than normal so you may experience increased waiting times.

We appreciate your patience, and please be aware that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on April 25, 2020 12:18PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Detei
    Detei
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there @Detei we can confirm that this ticket is still open and in the right place. A support agent will reply as soon as they can, but we are currently experiencing higher volume than normal so you may experience increased waiting times.

We appreciate your patience, and please be aware that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time.

Ah, thank you for letting me know. If I may ask, do you have an estimate on how long until my ticket is handled?
    Edited by Detei on April 25, 2020 6:12PM
  • Detei
    Detei
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Adrikoth Also, adding on to my question in my post above what are the chances the character can be restored? 50/50?

Kind of a stupid question... But I figured it was worth asking along with the estimated time of the ticket process.
    Edited by Detei on April 26, 2020 7:00PM