The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Guide: New Moon Priest Motifs - Quest List, How to Unlock Dailies & the Loot Chest

hiyde
hiyde
✭✭✭✭✭
Here's a walk-through of all the steps needed to unlock the daily lootable chest where New Moon Priest Motif pages drop from. Enjoy. :)

Click Here

EDIT: Updated to remove "guaranteed 1 a day" until we know more. See below for more info on that.
Edited by hiyde on April 23, 2020 10:37PM
@Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it supposed to be guaranteed? I got one yesterday, but not today.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed. I clicked on the link to find the secret to actually gaining one per day as I got one the first day but not today. It's a good explanation on how to unlock the chest (which is good info), but I don't think we have clarification on how to obtain one every day.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Agreed. I clicked on the link to find the secret to actually gaining one per day as I got one the first day but not today. It's a good explanation on how to unlock the chest (which is good info), but I don't think we have clarification on how to obtain one every day.

I think there's really just two options: either it's not working as intended, or we're not meant to actually get one every day. It's mildly inconvenient.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Delete.

Edited by Dragonnord on April 26, 2020 8:05PM
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could it be guaranteed on a 20-hour cooldown?

I got one both yesterday and today but was outside of 20 hours.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 1 yesterday and today...gloves both times, hoping to sell them before everyone realizes where they come from :-P
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My info source on these is running on 5 accts and pulled 5 motifs today as well as yesterday.

It's possible they're really lucky - looking forward to more feedback. If it IS daily, still unclear if it's the nightly reset or 20 hour timer.

Regardless, I'll pull the word "guaranteed" for now.

Appreciate the replies. Others please share your experience with this.
    Edited by hiyde on April 23, 2020 10:38PM
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hah After a day or two and stealth server side patching you all can say good bye to drops every time. :#

Edited by RefLiberty on April 23, 2020 10:44PM
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The chests reset at the same time as daily quests/writs. I opened a chest at 7am and 11pm yesterday

However ... no one I spoke to who opened a box at 11pm received a motif. Everyone had received one earlier in the day, but not after reset. The hypothesis is that the motif drops are on a 20-24 hour cooldown (or soft cooldown), whereas the chests reset with dailies.

If those same people all get a motif tonight, that's as close as we can get to confirming
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From info I'm getting, it seems to be 100% drop rate, with a cooldown of no longer than 20 hours.

Anyone having a different experience (or seeing a lower cooldown?)