The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

This count as 1vXing?

• coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
    "I tried to bash the guy rezzing but it didn't work because I was already dead before my xbox realized it."

I just see you bash him (your stamina bar says It altough cant see the animation) and you die trying to block without stamina (maybe im watching bad with this mobile)
  • coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
    "I think you are mistaken when you hear the first bow twang you roll and the rest of the combo misses"

Of course, i didnt say that. I usually block (i play with s/b and ice staff so is not a problem) and roll just if he fires ballista. Usually trying to roll Dodge a full combo (this or any other long combo) is not a good idea XD
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coletas wrote: »
    "I think you are mistaken when you hear the first bow twang you roll and the rest of the combo misses"

Of course, i didnt say that. I usually block (i play with s/b and ice staff so is not a problem) and roll just if he fires ballista. Usually trying to roll Dodge a full combo (this or any other long combo) is not a good idea XD

Arguing with a few sniper mains smh

It's called ganking and is the exact opposite of your tanky meta snb + frost staff build.
    Please stop perpetuating this 28meters away crap.

I could see you saying he was purposely exploiting if you could honestly deduce that from the video.
    Is that what you see? I didnt think so.....

Exploiting is the sorc who now equips the skill and is going out purposely abusing it
    Not the players that have been posting clips or running the skill forever

There's one thing we can agree on though the desync/bug needs addressed asap

Edited by jadarock on April 21, 2020 7:48PM
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Icky wrote: »
    I can count on one hand the amount of times I've been killed by a bow ganker over the last two years.

something was broken hard when they "increased performance". now its normal when theres no more snipe sound which allows to react and there are no more hits that can be blocked or dodged. you suddenly drop dead and read death recap with multiple attacks.
  • FatherDelve
    FatherDelve
    ✭✭✭
    It IS 1vsX, but it wont get you into a Cringetofer ESO Compilation, because he cant overreact to his audience how AWESOME you 1vsXOMG'xd those random zerglings ;)

Keep the good work up.
  • coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_9625vbQ23w

But with autoaim and a stop-the-chain trigger.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It IS 1vsX, but it wont get you into a Cringetofer ESO Compilation, because he cant overreact to his audience how AWESOME you 1vsXOMG'xd those random zerglings ;)

Keep the good work up.

Lol yeah I feel bad sometimes when I come across potatoe herds. Just normal people enjoying the game I'm guessing.