Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bastion Sanguinaris - PTS preview tour

Zypheran
Zypheran
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
For those that do not have access to PTS, please see below preview tour of this new huge vampire themed home on PTS.
Note - There is a bug on the PTS with this house at the moment and the main entrance doesn't load so just buy the house and place some steps to get up to the door in order to tour the inside.
https://youtu.be/mTAiqaXNfp8
All my housing builds are available on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Trevore
    Trevore
    ✭✭✭
    So there IS more to the castle! It gives me a lot more room now to figure out what I want to do with it when I move my stuff to it. The bastion looks amazing! I must ask though: One of the best benefits of having Wraithhome is that there is a wayshrine right next to it, so that I do not have to pay gold to fast travel. I am hoping that is the same for this castle. Is there a wayshrine that is close to it?
    Gamertag: MagicalTringusXbox One | NA|Trevore Lombardi [DC ] - Imperial Dragonknight [PvP/PvE Tank]]Samuel Elias Xarxes [DC] - Altmer Sorcerer [Magicka DPS]Solaris Carona [DC] - Breton Templar [Magicka DPS]Alice Barbie Angel [DC] - Breton Necromancer [Magicka DPS]Trevore Nightshade [DC] - Imperial Nightblade [Stamina PvP DPS]Nemo Tigerclaw [DC] - Khajit Nightblade [Stamina PvE DPS]Thomas Ganks [DC] - Dunmer Nightblade [Magicka PvP DPS]Volga Valkyn Skoria [DC] - Dunmer Dragonknight [Stamina PvP DPS]
  • thirdgirl
    thirdgirl
    ✭✭
    I think you missed the secret passage behind the rocks--unless I got somewhere I wasn't supposed to be. The end point certainly didn't load properly. All the backs of things were missing, so I couldn't get through at the end (seems to come out at the overlook though).
    Edited by thirdgirl on April 21, 2020 1:40AM
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome! :smiley: Well done, I saw the bugged out exterior and just gave up, but kudos to your ingenuity in getting in anyway, lol! Thanks for the video tour! :smile:
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have some concerns that might make me pass up on this otherwise fantastic house. I really want to find a way to decorate this home but looking through all the Vampiric decorations they are adding there is just not enough variety. I feel they need another 24 ish or so objects. Things like vampyric talismans and valuables to display on the shelves. I would like to see some macabre vampire tools and even necromancer equipment, racks, and work stations for all sorts of bizarre experiments on the undead. Also a big miss is no blood pools and other things to place around suggesting a messy meal or a gore filled feast.

The house looks fantastic but just doesn't have the amount of evil decorations to back it up. I unfortunately will have to give this a pass.
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aptonoth wrote: »
    I have some concerns that might make me pass up on this otherwise fantastic house. I really want to find a way to decorate this home but looking through all the Vampiric decorations they are adding there is just not enough variety. I feel they need another 24 ish or so objects. Things like vampyric talismans and valuables to display on the shelves. I would like to see some macabre vampire tools and even necromancer equipment, racks, and work stations for all sorts of bizarre experiments on the undead. Also a big miss is no blood pools and other things to place around suggesting a messy meal or a gore filled feast.

The house looks fantastic but just doesn't have the amount of evil decorations to back it up. I unfortunately will have to give this a pass.

I 100% agree they should add more vamp decorations! I would love blood that I can place