The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Rich Lambert Interview

XomRhoK
XomRhoK
✭✭✭✭✭
Rich Lambert Interview on Alex0s youtube channel in two parts (one, two).
All answers in English, but all questions in German, i will be appreciated if someone can translate and summarize information from interview.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Questions in one language, answers in another. Huh. (Makes sense now after watching)
    Edited by Elsonso on April 17, 2020 12:17PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Thokri
    Thokri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any summary for people who are not interested to spend hour listening?
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah those are terrible videos. I'm going to stomach my way through it and edit as I go along ...

1) Will Serana show up in Greymoor?
    Rich: I'll let people play and see how we're giving a nod to TES:V. Not in a way players will expect.

2) Are all Boss fights in the new trial on Kyne's Aegis?
    Rich: All the encounters are very different, one takes place on a longship. Get more spectacular as you progress.

3) Does the Antiquity system have group content or is it exclusively solo?
    RIch: Vast majority is geared around solo play, but they can be found in (normal difficulty) dungeons as well.

4) Will we see living Dwemer in ESO?
    Rich: That is a very touchy subject. Anything is possible, but we're not doing that right now. Dwemer play large role in Blackreach, but no physical Dwemer there.

5) Any plans to add gear setups (like Dressing Room addon) to the game?
    Rich: We know this is a request. What I'll say right now is that we're looking into it.

6) Will the loot cap for 12 players be lifted from delve and world bosses like it was for Elsweyr dragons?
    Rich: No. There's a technical reason for that, and designed to avoid exploiting player behavior. There might be a balance point above 12 players, so they might look into increasing it, but the cap has a reason.

7) Will there be Werewolf changes?
    Rich: A few. WW is in a better place on live than Vampires, but some changes coming.

8) Will we get more housing items like walls, grass etc.?
    Rich: We know people want to do more of that kind of stuff (building blocks), but we have to keep the furnishing limit in mind.

9) Any ETA for the CP system revamp?
    Rich: Oh boy. Internally yes, externally no. CP affects everything and we want to make sure to look into everything, other combat changes (like light attack changes) would have to come beforehand. I want to do a combat roadmap like the performance roadmap, but don't know when yet.

10) Are you still working on Battlegrounds?
    Rich: Still working on the queue. There are still weird edge cases. Player feedback is evenly split on solo vs group queues. Lots of work to do.

11) Why can't we see our matchmaking points (MMR)?
    Rich: We don't want players to bully each other because of their score, same reason for absence of gear scores in PvE.

Seems I got beaten to it, but hope it helped anyway.

Part 2

12) Guild system improvements?
    Rich: We're looking at guilds in general. Not ready to talk about things, looking at managing tools, progression type systems, etc.

13) Will we be able to put our chars into our homes?
    Rich: Teams are looking into things like that, how to put more life into player homes.

14) What was the biggest challenge in Greymoor's development?
    Rich: One of biggest technical challenge was antiquity system, the new UIs and mini games. For story/world building was telling own story in familiar place, thus focus on Blackreach and new spaces there.

15) WIll there be mythic items with specific abilities that increase damage on specific enemy types?
    Rich: That one specifically no. A we already have an inventory problem, and B not all encounters are created equal, some enemy types rarers than others. Buffs should have general appeal.

16) Any more info on the new trial?
    Rich: On example I gave is the second boss on the giant longship, you create ballistas out of pieces of the longship. Players should have fun messing with that. For the 3rd boss, it's essentially 3 different fights for each phase. Players should see the team has learned a lot.

17) Any plans to add new difficulty setting for dungeons?
    Rich: For veteran players dungeons might be easy, but we have huge gap in skill in the game. That's why there are opt-in HMs, veteran generally easier than older dungeons. Mike's team is looking at completion rates all the time and adjusting based on that.

18) Will things like Godslayer achievement be adjusted with light/heavy attack changes?
    Rich: They were really looking for feedback during off-cycle PTS. You either love it or hate it, not much in-between. Want to do these tests more often in the future.

19) Any plans for new assistants that aren't just reskins?
    Rich: Have to walk a fine line with this because they still want people to go back to town.

20) Any overhauls for gear traits?
    Rich: On our list of things to look at. Divines and Sturdy over-represented. Weapon traits are in a better state. Not sure when they'll get to it.

21) What's the official stance for crown/gold trading?
    Rich: Gifting system opened kind of a grey market. Rich doesn't love it, they don't control it and it causes a lot of CS tickets. They're not stopping it right now but it's not ideal, want to make it a real system in the future. Watching it right now.

22) Any plans for more quest content that requires group play like old Craglorn?
    Rich: Won't say it will never happen, but questing works best for solo play.
    Edited by Faulgor on April 17, 2020 1:22PM
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well I got through the first Video, skipped a bit through it tho so I might have missed something,

1st Question: Any hints on Serana from Skyrim in Greymoor?
    Answer: No spoilers, there will be references to Skyrim and Rich thinks some of them atleast will be unexpected.
    2nd Question: Are all boss fights in the new trial in the same enviroment?
    Answer: Not really, some different aspects in each boss fight.
    3rd Question: Antiquity system completely solo oriented or is there group content with it?
    Answer: Mostly solo, some locations might be in dungeons but you can also do it solo in a normal dungeon. Intended to be a solo activity.
    4th Question: Will we see living dwemers in ESO?
    Answer: Dwemers will be important in Greymoor but there will be no physical Dwemer.
    5th Question: Will there be a dressing room function for console?
    Answer: They know its a request and are looking into it but cant really say more.
    6th Question: Will the looting system of overland bosses be changed to not be capped to a certain number like elsweyr dragons?
    Answer: There is a technical reason that cap is there, dont want afk people to just get loot, they can look at changing the number to increase from 12 somewhere down the line.
    7th Question: Will there be werewolf changes in the chapter?
    Answer: There will be some, werewolf is in a better place than vamp on live, werewolf might have some penalties from the justice system
    8th Question: Will there be more housing items like walls, floors, grass etc.?
    Answer: They know people want to do more stuff but have to keep the cap in mind, they are looking into it tho.
    9th Question: Any news on champion system? Any date?
    Answer: They want to make sure they look at all different layers, they will do a combat road map at some point no eta tho, they have an internal timetable but nothing they want to release yet
    they have an idea what they want to do but wont share it yet
    10th Question: Are you still working on battlegrounds and are there informations on future changes?
    Answer: they are still looking at the queue, queue is pretty reliable, but still edge cases. Rich doesnt know how soloqueue stuff is going. They are aware that people wnat to play with their friends.
    Many like solo queue. Looking into a solution for playing with friends.
    11th Question: Why dont we see MMR for bgs?
    Answer: Comes down to competitive nature of the game, they dont want people to be excluded because of their MMR rank, just like they dont show gear score in PvE
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Faulgor and @Sanguinor2
  • XomRhoK
    XomRhoK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched part one, generally it: "We are looking at this, but no or not soon".
    Interesting parts:
    - Champion points: until they fihish reconsider all aspects of fight and stats they will don't touch CP, because, for example, if they implement changes to LA and HA, as it on PTS, they will need to revisit CP, so they will do it in the end.
    - Rich want Combat road map, as it wtih Performance road map.
    - Werewolfs will get some changes. Already known information, nothing big.
    - Were will be no live dwemers in Greymoor.

Interesting new shooting from Greymoor:
    - some dwemer factory
    - funny giant Blood Scion with tiny bow
    - mini HoF boss
    - from another his new video interesting fight with Falmer and Chaurus
    Edited by XomRhoK on April 17, 2020 12:58PM
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Indeed! Given you both awesomes. Not because of the info (though that is appreciated of course) but because you spelled Serana's name correctly and I get triggered when people don't :tongue:
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys for going through it! As for the answers per se I guess you can sum them up as a huge question mark >>> ?
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Part 2, as with the first one I skipped through some stuff so I might have missed something.

12th Question: How will the Guild system look in the future?
    Answer: They are looking at guilds in general, looking at guild management tools and other stuff but cant share anything yet and are working on it.
    13th Question: Will there be a possibility to place your characters in your homes?
    Answer: They talk about that internally a lot and are looking into it.
    14th Question: Biggest difficulty with developing Greymoor?
    Answer: Antiquity system and story telling, they want to tell their own stories but much is known and established from skyrim already.
    15th Question: Will there be mythic items that for example influence damage against certain enemy types like dragons or daedra?
    Answer: No, it would require a lot of switching gear especially in endgame.
    16th Question: Can we get more informations about the new trial?
    Answer: 2nd boss has a balista which Rich thinks will be interesting and fun for players. 3rd boss is essentially 3 different fights.
    17th Question: Will there be a third difficulty for dungeons and trials?
    Answer: No as of now. They are looking at completion rates and check if anything is too hard and try to get more people to complete dungeons before looking into making existing content harder
    Fun fact: 40% of the people trying vet darkshade 2 fail to clear it.
    18th Question: If La/Ha changes were to happen will achievements like godslayer be adjusted?
    Answer: Not really answered. La/Ha changes were just something they wanted feedback on. People either love it or hate it, they are gonna evaluate those more at pts before they make any decision.
    They want to do more offcylce pts like this, so that more people test them before something goes into real pts/live.
    19th Question: Will there be new assistans with new functions?
    Answer: They are experimenting with new assistants. They have to be careful because they want to avoid people not going into towns anymore if assistans fulfill all functions.
    20th Question: Will there be changes on armor traits?
    Answer: Its on the list for things to look at, they dont know when it will happen.
    21st Question: What is Zos position on crown/gold trading?
    Answer: Rich personally doesnt like it much, because it enables scamming and Zos doesnt control it. They are not gonna stop it right now but it is not ideal.
    They might make an official system for crown/gold trading down the line to deal with those issues.
    22nd Question: Will there be quests where one has to be grouped outside of dungeons and trials?
    Answer: They are not doing it now. They think questing experience should be a solo experience.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone - I don't have the data to watch hour long streams.
  • Ruder
    Ruder
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rich: A few. WW is in a better place on live than Vampires, but some changes coming.

AhahAHAHahAHhAHHAAHAHhaHAH

"WW is in a better place on live than Vmapires"
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Real disappointing to hear the mythic items will have general appeal and not be more useful in specific content.

Means it'll boil down to 1 best item for dps, 1 best item for tank, etc, and the rest of the mythic items were a waste of development time. I see them making that mistake again and again. And it is a predictable waste.

Edited by Red_Feather on April 17, 2020 1:23PM
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruder wrote: »

Yeah even the interviewer said "I'm just translating this, that's not my own commentary" lol.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Sanguinor2 wrote: »
    7th Question: Will there be werewolf changes in the chapter?
    Answer: There will be some, werewolf is in a better place than vamp on live, werewolf might have some penalties from the justice system
    Whaaaat ?!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

"werewolf is in a better place than vamp on live"
    What... I don't even... ughhh...

[Snip] Have they read WW class rep feedback thread for the last 30 pages ?!I just hope it is a translation error.. but damn... that is like saying NB are OP and can beat stam Necro. LOL :joy::):|:(:'(:disappointed:

[Edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on April 17, 2020 6:30PM
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whaaaat ?!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

"werewolf is in a better place than vamp on live"
    What... I don't even... ughhh...

[Snip] Have they read WW class rep feedback thread for the last 30 pages ?!I just hope it is a translation error.. but damn... that is like saying NB are OP and can beat stam Necro. LOL :joy::):|:(:'(:disappointed:
    [Edited for bashing]

Unfortunately it is not a Translation error since Rich was answering Questions in english (and I doubt he speaks german). The only Thing that could explain his Statement for me would be that he was thinking of Vampire only build vs. werewolf only build.
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on April 17, 2020 6:30PM
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, I warned ZOS and the player base about the potential issues arising from a gifting system before it was introduced.
    I knew it will create more problems than actual benefits.

@ZOS_RichLambert Thanks for the interview :)
    Here is my suggestion for improving the gifting system(I suggested it a few times in the past, but it was gone unnoticed):
    Please limit the number of gifts an account can deliver, for example:
    1 gift of 1-500 crowns per week.
    1 gift of 501-1,000 crowns per month.
    1 gift of 1,001-1,500 crowns per 2 months.
    1 gift of 1,501-3,000 crowns per 3 months.
    1 gift of 3,001-5,000+ crowns per 6 months.
    Edited by Universe on April 17, 2020 1:49PM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real disappointing to hear the mythic items will have general appeal and not be more useful in specific content.

Means it'll boil down to 1 best item for dps, 1 best item for tank, etc, and the rest of the mythic items were a waste of development time. I see them making that mistake again and again. And it is a predictable waste.

Well, he is also right in the thinking that it is an inventory problem. You want to clear a specific dungeon, so you need these four mythic items and have to switch them out based on the boss you are fighting or the tactical situation you are in. Meanwhile, a different dungeon might have different mythic items that are required.

• Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well, he is also right in the thinking that it is an inventory problem. You want to clear a specific dungeon, so you need these four mythic items and have to switch them out based on the boss you are fighting or the tactical situation you are in. Meanwhile, a different dungeon might have different mythic items that are required.

It doesn't matter. Every limit they have is their own design.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It doesn't matter. Every limit they have is their own design.
    Yep.
    "Introduce a problem, and then sell a solution for it".
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »

10) Are you still working on Battlegrounds?
    Rich: Still working on the queue. There are still weird edge cases. Player feedback is evenly split on solo vs group queues. Lots of work to do.

11) Why can't we see our matchmaking points (MMR)?
    Rich: We don't want players to bully each other because of their score, same reason for absence of gear scores in PvE.

i bet even monkeys in a middle of primordial amazonian jungle understand that we need two queues.

hello, players already bully each other because of their k/d, damage, match score.

Guild wars had two arenas. Single queue and Team queue. And if a PUG won X number of matches they'd be moved to Team arena. To keep arena pvp from killing interest in itself.
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ruder wrote: »

Assuming, but I think he means in general play style.

There is basically three abilities. All of which aren't exactly the most engaging parts of players rotation. A bit more in PvP with mistform I assume, but PvE wise its basically "I am a High Elf Night Blade with an additional 10% sustain passive." You can basically remove every single ability from vamp and a good majority of players wouldn't even blink an eye.

I am not really a fan of WW, but playing a WW does indeed change your character.
    Edited by karekiz on April 17, 2020 2:46PM
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like rich and i know they have a lot on their plate...it is just a bit frustrating when nearly every response to any issue is "somewhen sometime somehow" in a 6 year old game....

Edited by Nemesis7884 on April 17, 2020 6:54PM
  • SenpaiNFT
    SenpaiNFT
    ✭✭✭✭
    XomRhoK wrote: »
    SenpaiNFT wrote: »
    *** absolute shitter carebear charmin ultra soft *** ass *** “wE dOnT wAnT BuLlYiNg“ it’s a *** video game if your feelings get hurt from something you see on a DIGITAL SCREEN you have legit mental problems and need to see somebody ASAP. Or you know just *** LOOK AWAY FROM THE SCREEN

This soft ass mindset has ruined this game.

LOL, seems from that type of persons they want protect casual part of player base.
    I am also don't like snowflake attitude, but "all for progression/skill" players also often go over the top. ZOS just don't want to give additional reasons for bullying, and this is right approach, in my opinion.

No it’s not, because Cyber-Bullying as a concept is inherently flawed. Nobody has to suscept themselves to it. Mute the chat. Look away from the screen. Don’t let something said on a DIGITAL SCREEN for a VIDEO GAME where NOBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ACTUALLY ARE bother you. That’s literally soft as cotton candy.

Being able to see MMR and Gear Score are in literally every single MMO. They’re staples. They make the game better as a whole for the endgame crowd.
  • XomRhoK
    XomRhoK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XomRhoK wrote: »
    *** absolute shitter carebear charmin ultra soft *** ass *** “wE dOnT wAnT BuLlYiNg“ it’s a *** video game if your feelings get hurt from something you see on a DIGITAL SCREEN you have legit mental problems and need to see somebody ASAP. Or you know just *** LOOK AWAY FROM THE SCREEN

This soft ass mindset has ruined this game.

LOL, seems from that type of persons they want protect casual part of player base.
    I am also don't like snowflake attitude, but "all for progression/skill" players also often go over the top. ZOS just don't want to give additional reasons for bullying, and this is right approach, in my opinion.

No it’s not, because Cyber-Bullying as a concept is inherently flawed. Nobody has to suscept themselves to it. Mute the chat. Look away from the screen. Don’t let something said on a DIGITAL SCREEN for a VIDEO GAME where NOBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ACTUALLY ARE bother you. That’s literally soft as cotton candy.

Being able to see MMR and Gear Score are in literally every single MMO. They’re staples. They make the game better as a whole for the endgame crowd.
    You looking at this from position of your age, character and expirience, but all people have defferent character and age, so they may don't understand or just can't not to react, due to their temperament.
    MMR and Gear Score can help to form perfect party for end game for 1% of tryhards, but ruin fun for other 20-30%.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like rich and i know they have a lot on their plate...it is just a bit frustrating when nealry ever respobse to any issue is "somewhen sometime somehow" i a 6 year old game....

On the other hand, they probably have things to work on to fill the next 6 years. Sort of depends on whether your glass is half empty or half full.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does not surprise me that 40% of players fail Darkshade 2. Until you figure out that stacking on the healer and making them pass the heal check on the poison phase is more effective, its a PITA trying to coordinate everyone using those levers.
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We have recently removed some inappropriate commentary. We would like everyone to keep posts on the subject at hand, civil, and constructive.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5) Any plans to add gear setups (like Dressing Room addon) to the game?
    Rich: We know this is a request. What I'll say right now is that we're looking into it.

~Very cool. Hopefully builds with different champion point and attribute point distribution, and ability morphs are also integrated in. Not only for the fun of being able to completely change your build on the fly, but also to let us increase the difficulty of content by taking off points/gear.

8) Will we get more housing items like walls, grass etc.?
    Rich: We know people want to do more of that kind of stuff (building blocks), but we have to keep the furnishing limit in mind.

~I don't understand what the furnishing limit has to do with adding a larger variety of building blocks for us to work with. Maybe this one was lost in translation?

13) Will we be able to put our chars into our homes?
    Rich: Teams are looking into things like that, how to put more life into player homes.

~"More life in our homes" is one of the things I want most. So much of this, please! Especially letting us add our characters and customize how they look and what they are doing in some way. Also, lootable items and garden plots!

19) Any plans for new assistants that aren't just reskins?
    Rich: Have to walk a fine line with this because they still want people to go back to town.

~I promise so hard I will still spend a ton of time in towns thieving and picking up quests, just please let me do and turn in my writs inside my homes. Also, please let us launder items! Just keep the sell for less option on our assistants and I'm sure people will still use the Outlaw Refuges <3

21) What's the official stance for crown/gold trading?
    Rich: Gifting system opened kind of a grey market. Rich doesn't love it, they don't control it and it causes a lot of CS tickets. They're not stopping it right now but it's not ideal, want to make it a real system in the future. Watching it right now.

~Yes, yes, yes, yes. Please add this.

22) Any plans for more quest content that requires group play like old Craglorn?
    Rich: Won't say it will never happen, but questing works best for solo play.

~Optional overland difficulty increase is all we really need. Through the champion point system? Through a simple debuff? Please, I beg you, think of something.

These were some great questions, thanks for translating @Faulgor!

Edited by Cireous on April 17, 2020 6:43PM
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    About the 20 th question.... Does that mean a nerf to divines or a buff to specific traits?

Because you know..... there is a reason why divines is used for pve dps....

The "problem" it's not even a problem though, is that aremor traits have to be made for many kinds of playstile, divines and infused are with a dps mindset, if you are a dd, obviously you are not gonna use something like sturdy when you have the option to use divines, and it's not even a problem, it's just, this trait is useful for this and this trait is useful for that.

Now, if they want to give us a better choice between infused and divines as dd in pve, the problem is not even the trait itself, the problem is how the enchantments work, infused will never be better than divines as long as you cannot get the full value of an enchantment out of the smaller pieces.

About the rest of the traits, they are mostly for pvp, situational tanking or healing, some of them i would definitely change, but divines, training,infused and maybe impen are fine.

The ones that should probably be looked at are definitely invigorating and nirnhoned, at least these 2.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JinMori wrote: »
    The ones that should probably be looked at are definitely invigorating and nirnhoned, at least these 2.
    Yep, invigorating should be buffed. Right now invigorating gives 11 recovery when golded. If you use 7 pcs armour + shield, the best you can do is to have 88 health, mag & stam recovery.
    Imho it should be at least the standard of gear recovery bonus (129) or jewellery recovery bonus - 169 for health, mag & stam. That means it should have almost double effectiveness 11 -> 16 or 21 LOL.... that is how weak it is...