Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

issues of the day, anyone else having similar?

Alan_Hawk
Alan_Hawk
Ok, today I'm having 2 major issues. Sometimes, not all the time, when I change from one area to the next, it never loads. I've tried waiting 10-15 minutes and nothing. I have to kill the game and reload. Second, sometimes when you are inside a dungeon and trying to get out, or outside and trying to get in, it just keeps resetting you back to where you were and gives you a message saying "your transport failed" or something like that. Also happens sometimes when you try and use a wayshrine or just use a standing teleport.
  • tsrapture
    tsrapture
    Soul Shriven
    I am getting "Your attempted transfer failed" when trying to enter another zone.
  • steerpike1979
    Yes to the OP. I am having those exact same issues right now.
  • ExotypeGhost
    ExotypeGhost
    ✭✭
    This is really the first time I've had any issues with the game is after today's maintenance and patch. I had the same problem as @Alan_Hawk on not being able to get out of a dungeon in the Rift, when opening the door to exit, and next thing you know, still standing in front of the door inside the dungeon. My other problem I've had, the game has crashed like 3 or 4 times today. Before today's maintenance, this hadn't occurred previously.
    Edited by ExotypeGhost on April 19, 2014 2:49AM
    Synnixra VR16 Nightblade EP
    "Strike swiftly, strike silently, for the shadows are my domain."
  • Ithug
    Ithug
    ✭✭
    Yeah, trying to enter Klathzgar solo dungeon and it doesn't load... I ended teh game and re-try... same thing happen...

Guess, I'll go do something else...
    Oh yeah, thnx for fixing *** today..
    *Kal Vas Flam*
    - "You better run..."

Can. Qc* IGN @Ithug
  • karmamule
    karmamule
    ✭✭✭
    I've run into the 'never load next zone' issue twice today. Each time I had to stop the currently running game and then restart. I wonder if it's heavy traffic on the server or a new issue introduced with the patch?
  • zhevon
    zhevon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, just happened to me. Toothmaul gully? to Auridon.
  • Alan_Hawk
    Alan_Hawk
    it's pretty annoying, only yellow quest I have left at the moment is the harborage and I'm way over in greenshade. Can't get back, transfer failed. I don't want to have to walk a few thousand miles just to get to the next quest.
  • Alan_Hawk
    Alan_Hawk
    oh, and everybody, make sure you submit bug reports and support tickets every time something like this happens. The more reports, the faster they will see it's a game breaker.
  • Alan_Hawk
    Alan_Hawk
    great, now the bug reporting system is down.
  • Jerek77
    Jerek77
    yup me too getting the attempted transfer has failed
  • illisseelladanub17_ESO
    Had that issue earlier. Completely relog and it fixes the problem.
  • rager82b14_ESO
    rager82b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Issue of the day? The same issue it has been 4+ days. Can't do the main story quest because of bugs.

Yay!
  • Alan_Hawk
    Alan_Hawk
    relog doesn't fix it, totally quitting the game doesn't fix it. Well let me rephrase, it might fix it, for that location, but it will come back at the next place you go to, or maybe 2 or 3 places after that.
  • reggielee
    reggielee
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes, ive been getting the transfer failed now for 1/2hr, i was looking on the forum to see if anyone else was having it. i guess ill log off and call it a day and see if it clears up tomorrow
    Mama always said the fastest way to a man's heart is through his chest.
  • alleigha
    alleigha
    Yes, I have had it where I cannot port from one area to another. It just keeps reloading the same screen. The other issue of the day (for me) is that I can't send tells to anyone. I can talk in guild and zone, but not tells. Really weird.