The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Removing Defensive Ticks before a Keep is burning

FatherDelve
FatherDelve
✭✭✭
Hey,

since ages now there are always people farming their own accounts, or paying "Carry Services" for Defensive Ticks. Especially at 3 am, without any action on the map, those dudes getting 300k ap/h, and that's without underpop Bonus, and as I've said without any action on the map.

I am not one of those "omg someone is better then me, he is literally cheating"-persons, I have seen them doing those "duels" at Brindle/BB/BM at 3 am in the morning, and suddenly those dudes winning everytime vs 9 of those 10 people.

Easy solution, no AP Def Ticks before a Keep is burning, and everyone is able to see where the AP Farm of the day is.

• FatherDelve
    FatherDelve
    ✭✭✭
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I am not one of those "omg someone is better then me, he is literally cheating"-persons, I have seen them doing those "duels" at Brindle/BB/BM at 3 am in the morning, and suddenly those dudes winning everytime vs 9 of those 10 people.

Nah, they're just really good players.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He's not lying, if you defend keep you get a tick. And once I killed 3 guys on a ram with keep @89 percent and got over a 24k tick. Don't ask me how it works or why it was so high. When they came back I got ticks for 10K+ consistently. Also, even if they leave you can still get a 10K+ tick as long as one dies...

Haven't really been able to enter Cyrodiil since that last patch, but I can imagine nothing has changed since ZOS never mentioned it.
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you 're defending a keep with 3 ressources not taken, you have max deftic.
    but when attackers take all the ressources before, the tic is x1.

So, when people want to "surprise attack" with few people, if 1 good player or 2 kill them all, defenders have big tic, and this tic is more important with more kills, of course.

It's how to get big points.

Edited by Xarc on April 14, 2020 10:49AM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • FatherDelve
    FatherDelve
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »

Nah, they're just really good players.

It's not a 1vsX Kind of situation. There is no dank Kringetofer ESO 1vsX Content, where some tryhard is farming some zerglings and Kringetofer is overreacting to it.

9 out of 10 People getting killed while staying around, every 5 minutes, everytime for a huge def tick. over and over and over again. Exactly in the same time limit to get a new full defensive tick.