Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Jewelry Crafting Writ Broke?

eMKa8
eMKa8
✭✭✭
Hi ,

I have the possibility to do jewelry crafting writs , however when i do construct/craft the two rings/necklaces it does not do anything or show it as complete ...

Anyone else encountering this issue ?

What can i do , because i have crafted the rings several times but it does not do anything ...

Best Answer

• daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In daily crafting quests your char level doesn't matter, your crafting level matter. So if you're in tier 1 with your jewelry crafting you should be able to do tier 1 crafting writ quests.

""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU
    Answer ✓
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you crafting them at the appropriate level? If you can provide screenshots of the crafting writ request as well as the crafted items, it may help narrow down the issue.
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    Well it said craft a normal pewter ring and a normal pewter necklace, nothing more or less
    I did create those two, however it doesnt do anything

I am at CP 155, however does that change the level of your ring ?

eMKa8