The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please don't make female vampire lords look like buff males

• Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a cash store skin might be added in the near future....
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanos444 wrote: »
    Maybe a cash store skin might be added in the near future....

I'd accept that if they made the base version actually look good. As it stands now.... no thank you.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_TrishM wrote: »
    Greetings,

We've removed several inappropriate and baiting comments. We would like everyone to keep posts on the subject at hand, civil, and constructive. Please see Community Rules here and thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for keeping everything peaceful.

Hmmmm, given that it is 2020, I feel ZOS should show equality for all us female gamers.

We do make up a significant amount of the player-base. It is only proper to have a female bada$$ Vampy Lady for us. I mean, the male players have access to the Vampy Lord so.... :*

• Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've cured my two. So I'm ready zos. No regrets
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is something that has always been a bit weird to me. You know, how "male" is "default".

As others have said, hopefully it is because we have only seen an early version so far. Not giving us a female version of the form would be silly, because it would mean it is just incomplete.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.