The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

THE END OF BALL GROUPS

• sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    sirston wrote: »
    Berenhir wrote: »
    Basically everybody and their mother have pre-ordered New World by now.

I looked into New World, and while it seems very pretty it is lacking game detail. This seems like a game built around grinding that makes BDO look simplistic.

at least amazon servers can handle players wanting to play there game where ZOS's ****servers can barely ****ing deal with 10 people fight each other

I'm not familiar of an Amazon game that has demonstrated they have servers that can support am mmorpg type game. Can you give an example?

yeh new worlds if you get an alpha key or beta key give it a try, ill probably get muted due to baiting and trolling since they hate other games.
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • justaquickword
    justaquickword
    ✭✭✭✭

I looked into New World, and while it seems very pretty it is lacking game detail. This seems like a game built around grinding that makes BDO look simplistic.

at least amazon servers can handle players wanting to play there game where ZOS's ****servers can barely ****ing deal with 10 people fight each other

Is this the same game which has already implemented a massive nerf to it's PvP system 2 months before release due to players griefing each other? Leaving pretty much no PvP at all except a 50 vs 50 battle mode that you have to make an appointment to participate in?

Sounds awesome.... 🙄

"Alexa. Do all my daily quests for me."

Zzzzz...
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this the same game which has already implemented a massive nerf to it's PvP system 2 months before release due to players griefing each other? Leaving pretty much no PvP at all except a 50 vs 50 battle mode that you have to make an appointment to participate in?

Sounds awesome.... 🙄

"Alexa. Do all my daily quests for me."

Zzzzz...

if ZOS decided to provide weak services If im PVPing and dying to server lag because my ping is spike to 999+ due to them shifting servers from PVP to PVE starter zone's because they know there shafting there end game player base, no thank you. An no I don't want to go grind all the zones again or buy skyrim for a third time.

on the NW..because yeah everyone wants to play Conan MMO or a ARK MMO go as life is feudal dev's on how that worked out lol. Also at the very least my skills,weapons,movement will work where in NW where in Elder Slows Online will be barely catching up.
    Edited by sirston on April 3, 2020 2:44PM
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • Crash427
    Crash427