The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Since everyone is getting access to Nightblades features...

kalunte
kalunte
✭✭✭✭✭
What about giving the Vampire passive that removes mouvement speed penalty while in crouch to nightblade as a passive?

(ps: this would allow Concealed weapons to have a proper dmg bonus for magicka NB spammable)

Since everyone is getting access to Nightblades features... 83 votes

yes
69% 58 votes
no
30% 25 votes
  • Luede
    Luede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpha
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give everything to everyone... it will improve class identity and class balance for sure... :trollface:
  • 1mirg
    1mirg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    once these new passives for Vampires hit live, Nightblade will be officially dead anyway. So it wont matter in the long run but sure, why not.
    ┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ⅽ[ː̠̈ː̠̈ː̠̈] ͌ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴
  • Yamenstein
    Yamenstein
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why??

The other classes aren't getting there passives updated to give this. It's through vampirism which night blades can be as well.

I might as well say they should change the necromancer Goliath ultimate because the vampire line gets something similar and better.

Night blades can click a button and go invisible.

I have to be a level 4 vampire to become invisible and I have to run to do that. Not only that but I'll take more fire damage while I'm a level 4 vampire, and have 100% less health recovery AND have an increase in all my non vampire abilities. From the sounds of it I have to feed 4 times before I get that passive, and after I do I have to keep feeding to make sure I keep it.

Oh but I'm sorry woe you night blades players who do not go vampire (that's it right ? You cant surely be complaining if you are a vampire as well).

If you can think it through objectively other classes don't just "get nightblade abilities". We have multiple consequences to get something that isn't as accessible.

• ProbablePaul
    ProbablePaul
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yamenstein wrote: »
    Why??

The other classes aren't getting there passives updated to give this. It's through vampirism which night blades can be as well.

I might as well say they should change the necromancer Goliath ultimate because the vampire line gets something similar and better.

I have to be a level 4 vampire to become invisible and I have to run to do that. Not only that but I'll take more fire damage while I'm a level 4 vampire, and have 100% less health recovery AND have an increase in all my non vampire abilities. From the sounds of it I have to feed 4 times before I get that passive, and after I do I have to keep feeding to make sure I keep it.

Oh but I'm sorry woe you night blades players who do not go vampire (that's it right ? You cant surely be complaining if you are a vampire as well).

If you can think it through objectively other classes don't just "get nightblade abilities". We have multiple consequences to get something that isn't as accessible.

All NBs can use cloak, sure, but to really make the most of you it, you need to spec magicka, and most magicka NBs are vampire from what I've seen - mostly for the regen passive. So, most magicka nightblades have been dealing with the extra fire damage and less health recovery.

You're right that other classes have to meet more conditions to use the abilities that are similar to nightblade ones, but I think the biggest problem is, is that most classes can mostly do what nightblades do but do it better because of their class abilities being better than nightblades.

One of the only things nightblades can definitely do better than other classes is stealth, but this vampire passive will allow most classes to stealth good enough to make nightblade obsolete. Sure, the vampire passive is not the same as cloak, but the consequences you face for choosing nightblade as your class, just to gain access to cloak far outweigh the consequences you will pay for this new vampire 'discount cloak'.

Would there be anything left to retain nightblade identity? Wardens, Necros, and Sorcs have their pets, and their respective elemental base lines; Dragonknight's have their elemental baselines and ties into being related to dragons; templars have their holy identity, with cleansing abilities. What do nightblades have? Lockpicking? Nope, already a skilline. Assassinating? Nope, already a skill line. Stealthing? Sort of... as a vampire, most classes will be able to stealth 50-75% as well as a nightblade can.
    Bosmer Melee Magicka Nightblade
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, there are many annoying things.

ppl tends to see only the "cloak for all" (for an undetermined duration so far on top of it..) part of the mather. but there are others: Passives.

"Strike from the shadows" grants a buff to spellpower only for a duration after leaving sneak, invisibility or mistform.
    many skills and LA/HA could benefit from it.
    -the nightblade passive master assassin grants a buff to spell power and weapon damage but only an only when you are stealthed/invisible
    => only one hit will benefit from it, if you manage to make it land before you are revealed which makes a HUGE diffference and makes the vampire passive way better.

again, other classes if not all get a better version of some Nightblade features.

this must come with nightblade oversight. a real one, not removing stun from a nerfed ult to put it back on again, rince and repeat thing...
  • RiskyChalice863
    RiskyChalice863
    ✭✭✭
    1mirg wrote: »
    once these new passives for Vampires hit live, Nightblade will be officially dead anyway. So it wont matter in the long run but sure, why not.

I don’t think that’s right.

The passive that gives a buff to spell power after leaving sneak, invisibility, or mist form will be very strong on a Magicka Nightblade in particular. The fact that it may be better than the similar Nightblade passive is sort of beside the point, since they’ll stack. This will just make attacks out of stealth even stronger.

The toggle ability that gives extra weapon and spell power at the expense of health will also be particularly good on Nightblades—particularly the morph that adds more weapon/spell damage and decreases health more the longer you have it on. This is because a Nightblade will be able to proc it and then just stay invisible (and therefore safe despite the increasing health costs) while the ability ramps up in power. This should add a lot of potential power to Nightblade ganks. There will be some inherent high-risk-high-reward nature to this, but stuff like new mist form morph, as well as the Scion’s heal of damage done, as well as Drain’s heal based off of missing health will synergize quite well.

Then add to this that a Magblade will be able to potentially juice this up even further with Disembowel—which will do more damage the lower your health is and also potentially auto-crit if your health is low enough.

The combination of the above things should make NB ganking a lot stronger than it is now. A Nightblade that uses Cold Blood while in stealth until their health is low and then uses something like a powered-up auto-crit Concealed Weapon (or Assassin’s Will or Soul Harvest if they’re up), into an Elemental Weapon light attack, followed by a powered-up Disembowel auto-crit will probably be really strong.

And I don’t really know that the invisibility on sprint is as big an impingement on NB’s stealth as people are saying. It seems like it’ll take a while of sprinting to work. So other classes still won’t be able to disappear instantly in a fight like a NB can. It’ll allow other classes to potentially take someone a bit by surprise in open world. But this isn’t something that will be very usable in the middle of a fight, nor does it sound like it’ll be anywhere near as useful as cloak as an escape tool.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The passive that gives a buff to spell power after leaving sneak, invisibility, or mist form will be very strong on a Magicka Nightblade in particular. The fact that it may be better than the similar Nightblade passive is sort of beside the point, since they’ll stack. This will just make attacks out of stealth even stronger.

It will be very strong on almost any spec... it will be pointless on NBs since the second attack after you attack from stealth is a light attack most of the time.
    The toggle ability that gives extra weapon and spell power at the expense of health will also be particularly good on Nightblades—particularly the morph that adds more weapon/spell damage and decreases health more the longer you have it on. This is because a Nightblade will be able to proc it and then just stay invisible (and therefore safe despite the increasing health costs) while the ability ramps up in power. This should add a lot of potential power to Nightblade ganks. There will be some inherent high-risk-high-reward nature to this, but stuff like new mist form morph, as well as the Scion’s heal of damage done, as well as Drain’s heal based off of missing health will synergize quite well.

That toggle will be quite strong on Dks and templars since they get a big chunk of health on dmg and since both can do dmg while being tanky.
    Then add to this that a Magblade will be able to potentially juice this up even further with Disembowel—which will do more damage the lower your health is and also potentially auto-crit if your health is low enough.

Ok, no again. mageblade lacks tankiness even more than any other spec in this game. The lower your health as a mageblade, the closer to death you will be. You won't be lethal, you will be pathetic
    The combination of the above things should make NB ganking a lot stronger than it is now. A Nightblade that uses Cold Blood while in stealth until their health is low and then uses something like a powered-up auto-crit Concealed Weapon (or Assassin’s Will or Soul Harvest if they’re up), into an Elemental Weapon light attack, followed by a powered-up Disembowel auto-crit will probably be really strong.

The combination of things above will make any other class gank much better than Nbs ganks, for example overload sorcs, or chains DK (chains + leap)... or even templar (toppling charge + sweep)

Every class will do whatever a NB can do but much better... for the only thing those passives will help mageblades is for bombing
    Edited by Xvorg on April 1, 2020 3:11AM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The NB skill Concealed Weapon has a passive that is pretty close to what OP is asking. It has been that way as long as I can remember and I do not think it has changed recently.

Yes, OP noted this but it also does not come with any drawbacks or other issues that the vampire line has. OP is leaving out the important part of that passive in the vampire line to make it look like it is free.
    Edited by idk on April 1, 2020 3:28AM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

And I don’t really know that the invisibility on sprint is as big an impingement on NB’s stealth as people are saying. It seems like it’ll take a while of sprinting to work. So other classes still won’t be able to disappear instantly in a fight like a NB can. It’ll allow other classes to potentially take someone a bit by surprise in open world. But this isn’t something that will be very usable in the middle of a fight, nor does it sound like it’ll be anywhere near as useful as cloak as an escape tool.

Maybe you’re right. It all depends on how the mechanics work for vampire. Stuff like that you have to playtest to figure out.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can we get a spectral bow as a mages guild ability please?
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As long as we're giving class gimmicks away my Templar wants a Streak!
  • RiskyChalice863
    RiskyChalice863
    ✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

It will be very strong on almost any spec... it will be pointless on NBs since the second attack after you attack from stealth is a light attack most of the time.

That toggle will be quite strong on Dks and templars since they get a big chunk of health on dmg and since both can do dmg while being tanky.

Ok, no again. mageblade lacks tankiness even more than any other spec in this game. The lower your health as a mageblade, the closer to death you will be. You won't be lethal, you will be pathetic

The combination of things above will make any other class gank much better than Nbs ganks, for example overload sorcs, or chains DK (chains + leap)... or even templar (toppling charge + sweep)

Every class will do whatever a NB can do but much better... for the only thing those passives will help mageblades is for bombing

1. Why in the world does it matter that the second attack from a NB after stealth may be a light attack??? That is essentially completely irrelevant. The Vampire passive will increase spell damage for a certain number of seconds, so it will buff the damage you do for those seconds, regardless of whether it’s abilities or light attacks. So I don’t have any idea what you are talking about. The fact is that the Vampire class will add to the damage a NB does for several seconds after leaving cloak, and that will be a huge buff for NBs. It’s a bigger buff to NBs than to other classes, because NBs will use cloak far more often than any other class will be invisible or sneaking in a fight. Of course, on other classes, one could potentially toggle Mist Form on and off very quickly to proc this passive. And I suspect people may do that. But NBs will make use of this passive a lot while in the normal course of how they fight, as opposed to needing to use a global cooldown on something you wouldn’t otherwise use, just to get the buff. I don’t really see how one could argue that this passive isn’t strongest on a NB.

2. I think you’re really missing my point about the toggle. The point isn’t that a NB will be better at having so much self healing that they can just brawl while having that toggle on. It’s that cloak will allow them to just wait in safety until the toggle has completely juiced them up, without having to really worry much that they’ll be killed. This will be used to make Nightblade ganks much stronger. Other classes may be able to ultimately juice themselves up a lot by just trying to self heal through it, but there’s more danger there since it’ll be easier to punish than someone juicing themselves up while the other person doesn’t even know they’re there.

3. Again, I think you’re missing the point by talking about tankiness. I’m suggesting this will find great use on gank builds (which are intentionally not built to be tanky). Magblades will be able to use cloak to safely use the toggle ability to juice up their spell damage (as well as to receive the vampire’s extra spell damage after using invisibility), and then use the fact that they’re low health from that toggle to make Disembowel a really high damage, auto-crit part of their gank combo. This has the potential to be really strong. Will you be close to death when you do that? Yes. But it doesn’t matter if you’re close to death if you instantly delete someone.

4. I think you’re defining ganking very differently than I am if you think Toppling Charge + Sweeps is ganking. I’m talking about the ability to instantly delete someone before they can even react to your existence. These changes to the Vampire skill line will give Nightblades the ability to have a much more powerful gank (and therefore be more likely to be able to instantly delete people).

Think about this particular gank combo. A Nightblade sits in cloak, with the toggle on. This makes the NB’s spell power super high. They prime up an Elemental Weapon. Then they use Soul Harvest out of stealth (or Incap in no-CP, because of the stun). This automatically crits because it is out of cloak, and it is boosted a ton by the toggle. This attack also gets extra spell damage from the new Vampire passive as well as the existing NB one. And now there’s also a 20% damage boost for your attacks after that due to Soul Harvest. Right after that, the NB light attacks, which gives the Elemental Weapon damage and enchant damage. These have the 20% boost, the boost from the toggle, and the boost from the Vampire passive. Then they use Disembowel, which does massive damage and auto-crits because you’re at low health. To be clear, that Disembowel is also subject to the spell power from the toggle, the spell power from the Vampire passive, and does 20% extra damage because of Soul Harvest. Because Disembowel is a magicka ability and auto-crits, you then guarantee a Caluurion’s proc, which also is boosted 20% because of Soul Harvest. All that will land in roughly 1 second. That will likely be a very powerful gank. Will you have low health and die if the person avoids it or lives through it? Yeah, perhaps. But it has the potential to basically instantly delete people that a NB absolutely couldn’t currently instantly delete.
    Edited by RiskyChalice863 on April 1, 2020 4:58AM
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually really upset that the sorc's passives for +2% weapon damage per sorc ability slotted is available to fighters guild skills at 3%, crazy!

/s
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @idk nice of you to make me say things i never said.

the title says: "getting access to" not free access,

AND

Concealed weapon is an active skill, you have to slot it and to sacrify a morph to it.

but thanks for the comments
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think even at Bombing other classes will do better (or will performe same as NB at worst) with invsible sprint & invisibilty pots, since you get boost to spell dmg (strike from shadows passive). Who knows, maybe it will be even possible to use the "invisibility sprint" and close to target, pop-up destro uliti...

Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on April 1, 2020 9:19AM
  • Irfind
    Irfind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fear with this buff through vamp to magicka NB (gankstyle whining inc) NBs will get more nerfs in the future, of course stam too :#
    PC EU no CP PVP
    EP Irfind - Stam NB Dunmer
    EP Iswind - Mag Warden Dunmer
    EP Ko'runa Silberklaue - Mag Temp Khajiit
    EP Eldrid Hagal - Mag DK Dunmer
    EP Feyne R'is - Stam Sorc Dunmer ...with Bow
    EP Wynn Loraethaine - Mag NB Dunmer
    AD Runare Loraethaine - Stam Sorc Altmer
    AD Skadi Hagal - Stam DK Khajiit
  • juhislihis19
    juhislihis19
    ✭✭✭✭
    Give everything to everyone... it will improve class identity and class balance for sure... :trollface:

If this would be the case, I would maybe go for:

Jabs as spammable
    Toppling for stun and off balance
    Birds of prey, more damage and speed
    Sub Assault as AOE damage + debuff
    Forward Momentum as Brutality and snare removal
    Leap as ultimate

Back back probably

Vigor
    Hurricane or Ice Fortress for resistances
    Spores as burst heal
    Streak or Cloak for getaway (+ certain crit)
    Growing Swarm for debuff and DoT

Damn, this would be fun, at least for a day!
  • juhislihis19
    juhislihis19
    ✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    As long as we're giving class gimmicks away my Templar wants a Streak!

I want Hurricane for DK! Streak/Bol would be nice as well! And give my Jabs!!
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If this would be the case, I would maybe go for:

Jabs as spammable
    Toppling for stun and off balance
    Birds of prey, more damage and speed
    Sub Assault as AOE damage + debuff
    Forward Momentum as Brutality and snare removal
    Leap as ultimate

Back back probably

Vigor
    Hurricane or Ice Fortress for resistances
    Spores as burst heal
    Streak or Cloak for getaway (+ certain crit)
    Growing Swarm for debuff and DoT

Damn, this would be fun, at least for a day!

No no no.
    Why use FM when Betty gives more Stamina, Free purge and Major Brutality! Plus if you have the right passives you get a heal too!

*** stupid ability.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kalunte wrote: »
    @idk nice of you to make me say things i never said.

the title says: "getting access to" not free access,

AND

Concealed weapon is an active skill, you have to slot it and to sacrify a morph to it.

but thanks for the comments

The sneak speed with concealed weapons is very much passive. One does not have to activate the skill to get the speed boost. So taking up a slot would be the cost.

Thank you for your thoughts on the matter.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

1. Why in the world does it matter that the second attack from a NB after stealth may be a light attack??? That is essentially completely irrelevant. The Vampire passive will increase spell damage for a certain number of seconds, so it will buff the damage you do for those seconds, regardless of whether it’s abilities or light attacks. So I don’t have any idea what you are talking about. The fact is that the Vampire class will add to the damage a NB does for several seconds after leaving cloak, and that will be a huge buff for NBs. It’s a bigger buff to NBs than to other classes, because NBs will use cloak far more often than any other class will be invisible or sneaking in a fight. Of course, on other classes, one could potentially toggle Mist Form on and off very quickly to proc this passive. And I suspect people may do that. But NBs will make use of this passive a lot while in the normal course of how they fight, as opposed to needing to use a global cooldown on something you wouldn’t otherwise use, just to get the buff. I don’t really see how one could argue that this passive isn’t strongest on a NB.

2. I think you’re really missing my point about the toggle. The point isn’t that a NB will be better at having so much self healing that they can just brawl while having that toggle on. It’s that cloak will allow them to just wait in safety until the toggle has completely juiced them up, without having to really worry much that they’ll be killed. This will be used to make Nightblade ganks much stronger. Other classes may be able to ultimately juice themselves up a lot by just trying to self heal through it, but there’s more danger there since it’ll be easier to punish than someone juicing themselves up while the other person doesn’t even know they’re there.

3. Again, I think you’re missing the point by talking about tankiness. I’m suggesting this will find great use on gank builds (which are intentionally not built to be tanky). Magblades will be able to use cloak to safely use the toggle ability to juice up their spell damage (as well as to receive the vampire’s extra spell damage after using invisibility), and then use the fact that they’re low health from that toggle to make Disembowel a really high damage, auto-crit part of their gank combo. This has the potential to be really strong. Will you be close to death when you do that? Yes. But it doesn’t matter if you’re close to death if you instantly delete someone.

4. I think you’re defining ganking very differently than I am if you think Toppling Charge + Sweeps is ganking. I’m talking about the ability to instantly delete someone before they can even react to your existence. These changes to the Vampire skill line will give Nightblades the ability to have a much more powerful gank (and therefore be more likely to be able to instantly delete people).

Think about this particular gank combo. A Nightblade sits in cloak, with the toggle on. This makes the NB’s spell power super high. They prime up an Elemental Weapon. Then they use Soul Harvest out of stealth (or Incap in no-CP, because of the stun). This automatically crits because it is out of cloak, and it is boosted a ton by the toggle. This attack also gets extra spell damage from the new Vampire passive as well as the existing NB one. And now there’s also a 20% damage boost for your attacks after that due to Soul Harvest. Right after that, the NB light attacks, which gives the Elemental Weapon damage and enchant damage. These have the 20% boost, the boost from the toggle, and the boost from the Vampire passive. Then they use Disembowel, which does massive damage and auto-crits because you’re at low health. To be clear, that Disembowel is also subject to the spell power from the toggle, the spell power from the Vampire passive, and does 20% extra damage because of Soul Harvest. Because Disembowel is a magicka ability and auto-crits, you then guarantee a Caluurion’s proc, which also is boosted 20% because of Soul Harvest. All that will land in roughly 1 second. That will likely be a very powerful gank. Will you have low health and die if the person avoids it or lives through it? Yeah, perhaps. But it has the potential to basically instantly delete people that a NB absolutely couldn’t currently instantly delete.

Why do you conclude this will be a buff to mageblades irf nothing is addressed to them? You are assuming the only class that will be able to use vamp passives are mageblades.

What about snipers? You don't have to be a NB to snipe from stealth
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give it to Nightblade and give Vampire something relevant instead to compensate for that 20% cost increase. :D
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Tessitura
    Tessitura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you mean give that to NB? NB has it, just be a vampire and a NB and boom, you have the feature.
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FakeFox wrote: »
    Can we get a spectral bow as a mages guild ability please?

Why not you already got fear as a fighters guild ability.... Mind you fighters guild fear is better than nb fear.... And you are getting fear from vamps now too.... Why not give spectral bow to mages guild
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make birds undodgeable again.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just make Incap stun again and put fracture back on SA and be done with it.
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamenstein wrote: »
    Why??

FFS! You & ANYONE else can click 1 OF 3 buttons & negate that invisibility!
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a magblade main, not sure if I can get behind this suggestion because:

1) imo it’s such a minor/negligible change

2) It makes me concerned that they will never “fix nightblade” and to me, this is just like saying “I know I can’t have the whole sundae you promised but can i at least get the cherry?” Even if they say “sure you can have the cherry”, there’s a hidden clause that you’ll never be able to eat a sundae again because it will solidify “they’ve thrown us a bone & now they don’t have to hear about it/look at it again.”
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • Sahidom
    Sahidom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade class distinction: EVERYONE IS A NIGHTBLADE...!

Could they share the same stolen identity from other classes? Maybe boost Rapid Strikes with the same damage potential as Biting Jabs. Let Biting Jabs be Cone-AOE and Non-Templar Rapid Strikes be ubber Single Target.

The class that's lost the most is magBlades ...!!! Their not even a class anymore than a proc item set class now unless you're going to be a heal-bot.