Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

If you could have a house in Tamriel in The Elder Scrolls Online, where would it be?

SG_Celerrimus
SG_Celerrimus
✭✭✭✭✭
Since there is no real general discuss thread, just going to put this here.

As the title says, if you could pick a zone or a city to have a home in for your character where you could stash all of your things in, raise a family, visit to relax and drink a cold mug of mead, or any other purposes a home could server, where would it be?

Personally, I am torn between three regions. The first that comes to mind would be Stormhaven because I would be close to the one true leader of Tamriel, High King Emeric, and I could better serve as his right hand and best friend. The second place I would pick would be Eastmarch because I love that region from Skyrim and all of its snowy and wintery gloriousness. My third and final region that I would consider would be Northern Cyrodiil near Fort Dragonclaw because it is all wintery and it looks amazing up there.
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On top of molag bal's grave.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Melian
    Melian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, in Skyrim I built myself a nice mansion in the hills in southeast Eastmarch (using the creation kit). On the other hand, though it isn't in the game yet, the area around Falkreath always felt more like home - it reminds me of the forests and lakes of Western NY, where I grew up.

However, I think giant mushrooms pretty much beat everything. I mean, giant mushrooms! Their awesomeness is such that they had to be included in pretty much every video game ever. Therefore, I'll build my house in Stonefalls.
  • Killum
    Killum
    ✭✭✭
    Wherever the Devs put them ;)
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orsinium. Oh wait...
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anywhere in Morrowind, without a doubt. Morrowind is such an alien, intriguing landscape per TES 3's rendition of it.

Sheogorath's realm is a close second. :P
    [beta_group_85b_9]