The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What new feature do you want next Chapter? (Skyrim Edition)

• TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    I soooo want a wardrobe

Even if we have to pay the same or more gold than we do now. I just want something that will change my champion points, character settings, gear and abilities with out all the current faff

Swapping between builds is such a pain

Ten thousand times this.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Spellcrafting
    if they implement well spellcrafting would be sweet!
  • Militan1404
    Militan1404
    ✭✭✭
    Something else
    A warrior class
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    seriusly ? everything they should make in this update nah
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spellsword weapon (or 1h+rune/tome/book/whatever)
    A warrior class

What would the mag version of your "warrior" class look like? What's the theme?

I think I'd prefer a Companions guild with some stam DPS/utility skills our current characters can use over a new class.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How different can you make Vampire Lord to Vampire, without justifying just changing Vampire?

How different can you make Crossbow to Bow? Or just aesthetic? Maybe passive differences like 2H?

Spear = 2H dagger? Or how different can a different 2H weapon line be without copy pasta Jabs from Templar.

Other magic types would be nice but in combat scenario some of them are already covered in my mind. Think Alteration to things like DK wings, Illusion to NB Fear. Be ok skill lines, but Soul Magic is there and shite.

Unarmed would have to be less powerful Werewolf.

Bard skill line sure, but isn't that just magic with noise.

1h/rune and Spellcrafting sound like a balancing nightmare I have no faith in the team to do.

So for me, remove faction lock and Ult cast times.
  • PopotoSalad
    PopotoSalad
    ✭✭✭
    Something else
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    I want a new system, something fresh that is fun to do and not a massive grind with other players. Where did horse races go ? Eso should try putting some new features in the game instead of selling us the same old recipes for chapters.

A hub full of minigames sounds like a lot of fun.
  • scrosedk
    scrosedk
    ✭✭✭
    Something else
    I want a system that can better regulate ppl's behavior in Dungeon activities(vet). Just can't let them do whatever they want as they are doing now. There are too many fakers and quitters(By quitter i mean those who quit before the run starts, even before i got the chance to say hi). Don't tell me "You can just leave...". Well if i leave as well, i 'll suffer a penalty which i absolutely don't deserve. THAT is UNFAIR.
    Most people think Time is just like a river flowing in a single direction silently and unchanged, but it unveiled its totally astonishing truth to me: Time is an ocean in a raging storm...
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far:

51% want new mag weapons or spellcrafting
    12% want a new class or guild skill line
    2% want new stam weapons or skill line
    3% want Vampire Lord
    and 25% want something else

Vampire Lord might be fun, but I hope we also get a mag weapon line to go with it (if that's the direction the devs have chosen with this "Dark Heart" theme).
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EIGHTS wrote: »
    remove animation cancel
    No

ani cancelling is almost a non issue anyway most of the time cuz of the lag, hell weaving is a luxury half the time XD
  • caperb
    caperb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    None of these, since they all are things just a small part of the playerbase want. Imo the game doesn't need such new content. What we need first is performance and balance. Adding new zone and group content after that, but new skilllines are totally unnecessary.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    I think at this point, stable servers can be considered as a new feature. Therefor thats what i'd like to see.
  • psxfloh
    psxfloh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    Kagukan wrote: »
    A real auction system.
    I don't want to say "auction house"...
    But I'd love to see a system where you don't have to travel to and check each individual guild trader.. going through all that loading screens takes ages!
    I'd be okay with a handful of *big* market squares, 1-2 per continent, where all the guild traders are. At least I wouldn't have to endure as many loadings screens any more!
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    No lags? Nah, when it goes to ESO it's high fantasy.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheFM wrote: »
    EIGHTS wrote: »
    remove animation cancel
    No

ani cancelling is almost a non issue anyway most of the time cuz of the lag, hell weaving is a luxury half the time XD
    It is terrible at times very true 😂
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monk (class or unarmed skill line)
    Monk skill for my main. Including unarmed and something to have ranged heavy attack stamina sustain similar to resto and lightning staff. This would be my role- and gameplay heaven for 2020.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    Great Performance and stable servers will be the two features I would like added to the game this year everything else just brings down the game so why would i want it ?
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spellcrafting
    Maybe we'll get the Champion Point replacement system as main Chapter feature? If done right this would be great.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Militan1404
    Militan1404
    ✭✭✭
    Something else
    A warrior class

What would the mag version of your "warrior" class look like? What's the theme?

I think I'd prefer a Companions guild with some stam DPS/utility skills our current characters can use over a new class.

Like a spellsword. It would have lesser flashy animations. Of course u could build a magicka warrior also since we could all ready build a warrior sorc, a warrior cleric, a warrior nercomancer and so on
  • hamgatan
    hamgatan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    ..The ability to walk vertically up mountains while mounted again.. *sniff*
    PC / NA - 1500 CP
    L50 Argonian MagTemplar PvE Healer (US/EP) "Smothers-With-Pillows"
    L50 Argonian StamPlar PvE DPS/Solo (US/EP) "The Rusty Argonian Spade"
    L50 Khajit StamPlar PvE DPS (US/EP) "Critteh Kitteh"
    L50 Khajit MagDK PvE DPS 97k (US/EP) "Snowflake Crusher"
    L50 Redguard StamDK PvE Tank (US/DC) "Rampant Rabbit"
    L50 Dunmer MagDK PvE DPS (US/DC) "Deep Fried Bin Chicken"
    L50 Altmer MagSorc PvE DPS (US/DC) "Acirrum" - The vMA/vvH Potato Sorc
    L50 Orc StamSorc PvE DPS (US/AD) "Fraggle Proc"
    L50 Altmer MagBlade PvE Healer (US/AD) "Never Goanna Heal You Up"
    L20 Redguard StamBlade PvP Tank (US/AD) "Sneak Dogg"
    L50 Breton MagWarden PvE Healer (US/EP) "Drunk-The-Koolaid"
    L40 Orc StamDen PvE DPS (US/EP) "Fugly Betty"
    L50 Breton MagCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Ivanna Fakakakis"
    L50 Redguard StamCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Skeletons In The Closet"
    L50 Dunmer Stam Arcanist PvE DPS 80k (US/EP) "Sends-The-Trout" - 1 Bar Oakensoul
    L20 Nord Arcanist PvE Tank (US/EP) "Now Thats a Huge Witch"

Xbox One / NA - 360 CP
    L50 Altmer MagBlade (US/AD) "Cork Soaking"
    L10 Argonian Templar (US/EP) "Makes-Me-Moist"
    L10 Argonian MagDK (US/EP) "<Forced-Name-Change>"
    L27 Altmer MagSorc (US/EP) "Sorcie McSorcface"

|GM - The Bin Chicken Alliance | Aussie Dragon Slayers | Aedra | The Skooma Emporium | The Bus | The Bounty Hunters Guild |
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I soooo want a wardrobe

Even if we have to pay the same or more gold than we do now. I just want something that will change my champion points, character settings, gear and abilities with out all the current faff

Swapping between builds is such a pain

This right here...
    has been a dream of mine forever!

I did a whole write-up about how they could incorporate this feature using something that is already in game...

Mannequins!

Just let us craft (or buy) mannequins that we can place in our homes.

You "dress" it in whatever gear set and abilities you have for the desired build(s). For the abilities bit, you would still have to go and re-spec the toon at one of the ritual sites before addressing the mannequin as it will copy the current build into the mannequin at that time. (But at least you'd just be doing that one last time for each mannequin).

You then give it a name (Pvp, dungeon, crafting, grinding, or whatnot). Then whenever you stand in front of it, you get a prompt to "swap" to that mannequins build/gear.

Your current gear and build goes onto mannequin (or you could choose in the settings to have it go back into your carried inventory)

That would just be the "base" model option. (Where you have to go up and address the mannequin).

This then leaves the door open for...

ZOS to then create a new assistant. "The Tailor"

Similar to the banker/seller.
    The tailor can be purchased and brought along on your travels (and can be used by you and anyone in your group).

Whenever you wish to "re-spec" into a new gear set and/or build, just pull out the tailor and select your desired "named" mannequin choice from the tailors inventory!

Done.

Gone are the days of having to constantly switch out each gear piece by each gear piece, and switching out abilities, EVERY time you want to quickly jump into another aspect the game that may require a different build/gearset!

More time for Fun. :wink:
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    Barbarian-like skill line. Mostly buffs without the sparkly magic nonsense and maybe 1 or 2 dmg skills like 1- smashing the pommel of (Insert weapon in use) and 2- headbutt throwing the enemy off ballance OR maybe stunned. Something like that
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Functioning servers.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Something else
    Imagine there's no lag, it's easy if you try
    No hell below us, above us, only skies
    Imagine all the people living for today, yah hey yeah...

B)
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    I am one of the few people who have not played Skyrim, so anything to do with Skyrim would be fantastic. I hear so many people rave about it I'd like to see this Chapter.
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Something else
    Lixiviant wrote: »
    I am one of the few people who have not played Skyrim, so anything to do with Skyrim would be fantastic. I hear so many people rave about it I'd like to see this Chapter.

A bit off topic but Skyrim is an awesome game and I highly recommend playing it...
    ESO Skyrim may be nice when it will release but it will never be able to compete with the true & original TES V Skyrim.
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    working abilities, light attacks, potions
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    I would also like to have a skill that blocks all incoming nerfs from ZOS. That'd be swell
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Rexy18
    Rexy18
    ✭✭✭
    Something else
    Cyrodiil performance from 1.6