The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What new feature do you want next Chapter? (Skyrim Edition)

Gnortranermara
Gnortranermara
✭✭✭✭✭
So What'cha Want?

What new feature do you want next Chapter? (Skyrim Edition) 160 votes

Vampire Lord
3%
SomewhereTyharDeldrachShawn_PTNoxavianLoneStar2911 6 votes
Spellcrafting
16%
CireousFaulgorAlienSlofphilips666_18b16_ESOMalthorneRobo_HoboSorisMrDenimChickenCinbriXarcVaohSandman929ShinshadowKonstant_Tel_NecrisSeraphayelLiquidPonySilverIce58logarifmikToniWinterShardan4968 26 votes
Spellsword weapon (or 1h+rune/tome/book/whatever)
26%
ssewallb14_ESOixieOtarTheMadOneForSorrowArcVelarianlillybitZenzukipod88kkLadyNalcaryaXDark_One13lardvaderTheHsNSpiderKnightRaddlemanNumber7LadyHeloiseGnortranermaraRatzkifalGiantFruitFlyNserValykc 43 votes
Alteration, Illusion, and/or Conjuration staves
8%
Iruil_ESOQUEZ420loyalhabsfanOhtimbarMattT1988richo262LyserusDark_Lord_KuroChaos2088Prax3desJawshoeuhSendirraPsijic42 13 votes
Spears
2%
SolarikenTendrielleTommy_The_GunFroil 4 votes
Crossbows
2%
TheShadowScoutTankHealz2015altunit21whitecrow 4 votes
Battlemage (class or skill line)
3%
DTStormfoxlucky_SageSeminolegirl1992NulamiKrawallbambi 5 votes
Bard (class or skill line)
3%
AetherderiusDBZVelenaFlipsmazeikeenMizoreReyesZadokel 6 votes
Monk (class or unarmed skill line)
6%
Huyenbethshebacyclonus11BallcapFischblutJierdanitmagueNairinhemayasunrisinghorizonxaelRahar 11 votes
Something else
26%
MuizerNebthet78Sotha_SilEIGHTSsucra74kojouhamgatanTandorMayraelUniverseVevvevZer0_CooLLixiviantpsxflohIntegral1900Drdeath20max_onlyBNOCOrjixTheRealPotoroo 42 votes
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Something else
    I soooo want a wardrobe

Even if we have to pay the same or more gold than we do now. I just want something that will change my champion points, character settings, gear and abilities with out all the current faff

Swapping between builds is such a pain
    Edited by Integral1900 on December 16, 2019 6:40PM
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    CP and overland content difficulty rework
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Performance fixes.

Okay, if I have to choose from the options, more magicka weapon choices would be amazing.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Something else
    A rework to AOE caps and smart targeting for buffs and healing. It cant be a thing that we are unable to properly keep up buffs in larger groups because they target the same player over and over. In my opinion healing should be completely rebalanced to allow for a 12 player AOE cap and buffs prioritizing targets based on remaining duration, independent from their healing component. For example the healing part of combat prayer should hit 12 players, while the buff component should go to the 6 with the shortest remaining duration.

Oh, and: BALANCE PVE AND PVP INDEPENDENTLY ;)
    Edited by FakeFox on December 16, 2019 6:47PM
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spellcrafting
    But does it really matters? I bet all the features for the next chapter are set in stone already.
    Edited by logarifmik on December 16, 2019 10:55PM
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Something else
    I soooo want a wardrobe

Even if we have to pay the same or more gold than we do now. I just want something that will change my champion points, character settings, gear and abilities with out all the current faff

Swapping between builds is such a pain

Further integration of popular addon features into the base game would be great in general. Bufftracker and guildstoresearch were a good start but there is still a lot missing.
    Edited by FakeFox on December 16, 2019 6:50PM
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I wanted Spellcrafting for years, but I've come to realize that a good Spellsword weapon line (preferably with some class-specific flavor integrated) is far more appealing. A spellsword weapon (a single item occupying both hands, showing a one-handed sword model in the main hand and a class-specific glowy animation in the off-hand) could be phenomenal.

Follow that up with Alteration, Illusion, and Conjuration staves, and ESO could finally become a true Elder Scrolls experience.

If the creative direction is right, these additions could beat Spellcrafting by miles.

Unfortunately, the "Dark Heart" theme has me dreading the arrival of Vampire Lords instead. :/
  • PopotoSalad
    PopotoSalad
    ✭✭✭
    Something else
    I'd like to see more utility to homes. Gardening would be a good place to start.
  • Dottzgaming
    Dottzgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    Acceptable game performance in Cyrodiil and Battlegrounds
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    Revamped trading system open to all.
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Battlemage, but implemented as a viable hybrid, with class skills drawing equally from magica and stamina pools, with damage derived from the average of the two pools.

And couple that with a new weapon line of one hand weapon plus one hand spell giving a mix of long range skills (e.g. fireball) and melee (e.g. war axe).

Of course what I'm really saying is I want a viable character with game play styled on how I used to play the previous TES games... :)
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    A real auction system.
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Something else
    I have a really long list...
    Playing since beta...
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ability to morph racial passives or pick them. If not vampire lord will certainly be nice and a complete rework of the vampire skill line.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Multiple things on that list.

But this one above all others because it'll resolve some of the issues I have doing a magicka-melee character.
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    remove animation cancel
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alteration, Illusion, and/or Conjuration staves
    Really want magicka tanking away from frost staffs.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    Im not sure what I want but out of that list the only thing that remotely interests me would be spellsword but even that is minimum. Im going to keep thinking on it and get back to you lol.
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Monk (class or unarmed skill line)
    Monk class/Unarmed skill line. We get to see a taste of this (sort of) in the Pellitine DLC in the form of Fire Adepts.

I'd also like to see a daily that sends players after base-game world bosses. They are pretty much neglected after players defeat them for the first time. Also, expand the other dailies to include all of them - the delve daily, for example, only sends you into a small handful of delves. Put all of the base-game delves into the RNG.

Another cool thing to implement: A player job board for crafting. A player posts what they want on the board (using dropdown menus, etc.), and another player picks the request up in the form of a player-generated writ. This can be used for anything craftable: armor, weapons, potions/poisons, food/drink, glyphs, or home furnishings.

Make the lootable/stealable clothing items unlockable outfit styles. Steal and launder fingerless gloves, and you can right click/add to collection to make usable in outfits.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    New arms? New classes? New skill lines? Nice to have, but not what I want the most. I'd rather see...
    • Stories and quests for the Hammerdeath Arena and all those NPCs who've been there for ages
    • Generally: New quests for old zones
    • More and/or customizable assistants/assistant skins/assistant models, including a non-catty alternative to Pirharri
    • New types of mounts (not just reskins)
    • New player races/sub-races (Goblins/Rieklings/Falmer would fit the Skyrim theme, yes?)
    • The ability to place alt characters in homes
    • Generalization of all furniture slots for a home - how am I supposed to manage a farm with just six or ten farm animals? If someone wants to play Jenga with their Undaunted busts in an inn room, let them.
    All this is stuff I'd like to see with any new chapter (and more of it with the next, and more of it with...).
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    I'd like to see more utility to homes. Gardening would be a good place to start.

^^
    This, it was possible in Skyrim to grow your own Alchemy ingredients, albeit fairly slow.
    That would be awesome.

• Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spellcrafting
    Spellcrafting...

... that makes us visit most delves again for a second time

... that is taught in the College of Winterhold
    Edited by Seraphayel on December 17, 2019 5:18PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • sucra74
    sucra74
    Soul Shriven
    Something else
    I wohld like to see an additional 6 oder 8 player version of veteran dungeons or trials.
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    I want them to cut out the roleplaying content and casual-catering changes for a single expansion, just fix everything that's broken.

Things like spellcrafting, new classes, new skill lines and new weapon types that will 100% contribute to balance issues shouldn't even be on the agenda right now.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    Hide shoulders
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    EIGHTS wrote: »
    remove animation cancel

no
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ping under 250 consistently, and fps over 50 consistently, even in heavily populated zones. Oh, and minimal disconnects would be nice too.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EIGHTS wrote: »
    remove animation cancel
    No
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    where are all the russian dataminers when you need them????
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something else
    I want a new system, something fresh that is fun to do and not a massive grind with other players. Where did horse races go ? Eso should try putting some new features in the game instead of selling us the same old recipes for chapters.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on December 17, 2019 7:31PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!