The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Lets bring the game back to the best patch

karekiz
karekiz
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Lets bring to back down around say 1.6. The devs back then knew how to make a good game rather than these stupid LA nerfs.
  • Stevie6
    Stevie6
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep Pre Morrowind
  • nublife01
    nublife01
    ✭✭✭✭
    how many and what do i need to blood sacrifice to make this happen :')
  • MaskedHuman
    MaskedHuman
    ✭✭✭
    I M P E R I A L C I T Y P A T C H
    EP MagDK - Former emperor, Magplar - The Flawless Conqueror, StamDK - The merciless, Stamden - The merciless, MagNB, The merciless.
    DC MagDK (Main) The Flawless Conquerer, StamDK - The Flawless Conqueror, Stamden - Former emperor, Stamsorc - The merciless, Stamblade - The merciless, StamDK - The merciless, Stamplar - The merciless, Stamnecro, The merciless.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything prior to Morrowind.

Preferably Imperial City or Orsinium patch... I’m a console player so I don’t know if any patches prior to those were better.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Better to bring it to 1.5, before CP changes so that everyone can play together and have decent class ability sets.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Stevie6
    Stevie6
    ✭✭✭✭
    Better to bring it to 1.5, before CP changes so that everyone can play together and have decent class ability sets.

THIS ^
  • Machete
    Machete
    ✭✭✭
    Call me cynical, I say the game just needs the FFXIV treatment. Scrap it all and start back from 1.0 Tamriel Reborn.

Lemon-Party

Monarch Wintervine, Stamina DK, AD
    Eiress Wintervine, Stamina Warden, AD
    Aelireed Auntumnvine, Stamina Necromancer, AD
    Sierena Hlaalu, Stamina Templar, AD
    Blou Springwillow, Stamina Sorc, AD
    Taliana Silverthorn, Stamina NB, AD
    Monarch Wíntervine, Stamina DK, EP
    Lily Hlaalu, Stamina NB, EP
    Tankito Fondlini, DK Tank, EP
    Evaii Spellborn, Magicka DK, AD
    Thellion Evaire, Magicka Warden, AD
    Weylenn Aenwee, Magicka Templar, AD
    Valianna Syn, Magicka Sorc, AD
    Aranyus Highren, Magicka NB, AD
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah you can keep those imbalanced AF patches full of hard counters and one class/stat/gear/weapon metas
  • Lisutaris
    Lisutaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭

agree
  • FlowOne
    FlowOne
    ✭✭✭
    Wrathstone