The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How many BGs have you won?

MurderMostFoul
MurderMostFoul
✭✭✭✭✭
So I just learned you can see how many BGs you've won in your Achievements. I am solo queue BGing 90% of the time I'm playing, so I'm guessing my number is high, but I'm looking for more context.

Currently I'm at 2011 wins.

I don't know if I should be proud, or ashamed for playing so much. How many wins do you have?
“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • justaquickword
    justaquickword
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot less than I've lost.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I didn’t know you could check, that’s neat. There’s an addon that will take a lot of stats, unfortunately it doesn’t work with a controller for some weird reason.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    I didn’t know you could check, that’s neat. There’s an addon that will take a lot of stats, unfortunately it doesn’t work with a controller for some weird reason.

I'm on Xbox, so this is pretty much the best stat tracking we have :-(
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1128 with the majority coming in the first year , after that didn’t care much about winning because one it penalized you and two there was no point to it outside of death match.
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks I didn't know you could check this. Is it account based or character based?
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    Thanks I didn't know you could check this. Is it account based or character based?

I assumed account based, but im not certain.

Edit: It's definitely account-based, but now I can't say if viewing your total Battleground wins is available on platforms other than Xbox. The only place I can see the number is through the achievements menu in the Xbox dashboard, and not in game.
    Edited by MurderMostFoul on March 31, 2020 8:05AM
  • Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0 out of 14

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, I don't think there's a way to see it on PC-NA. I looked through the achievements.

On my old main who I've probably pvp'd with the most I have every achievement except chaos ball and capture the relic achievements (because I avoid those games I think) and rank oriented ones. I'm only alliance rank 42. There's nothing about wins or win rate.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    Is it account based or character based?

Combined account's both EU and NA server wins with all characters, I remember having 1600+ wins on Xbox EU before my account got completely stuck after the Wrathstone download, I've been still playing on NA server.

• brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So I just learned you can see how many BGs you've won in your Achievements. I am solo queue BGing 90% of the time I'm playing, so I'm guessing my number is high, but I'm looking for more context.

Currently I'm at 2011 wins.

I don't know if I should be proud, or ashamed for playing so much. How many wins do you have?

2168 - I'd say more than 90% on Nightblade.

We are close so probably why I see you in a lot of matches.
    Edited by brandonv516 on March 31, 2020 9:56PM
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None.

They win it for me.
  • happyhughes2001
    happyhughes2001
    ✭✭✭✭
    1128 with the majority coming in the first year , after that didn’t care much about winning because one it penalized you and two there was no point to it outside of death match.

Hope I don’t sound stupid, but how does it penalise you?

Thanks
    Edited by happyhughes2001 on April 3, 2020 9:12AM
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope I don’t sound stupid, but how does it penalise you?

Thanks

By making your queue times take forever to the point you don’t even want to play or you play only a few matches before you log off. Or forced to make a new character.

To put it in perspective within a year I already had 600-700 wins, then obviously dramatically slowed down + stop trying to win as much outside of death match. When bgs first released it didn’t matter what mode it was , I wanted to win. The queues are a little different now though since the mmr reset.
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • Dakkx
    Dakkx
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve played since console launch but I’ve only been pvping since just before murkmire launched. I’m at 1592.. 99% on the same character. Can confirm the game penalizes you after so many wins. I wait between 15-20 min for games solo. Back when grouping was a thing it was 20-30 min.
    Edited by Dakkx on April 4, 2020 2:54AM
  • happyhughes2001
    happyhughes2001
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, I must be rubbish I’m in a game within 1-3 minutes normally!
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Around 900 or so, I have definitely been racking up a LOT more wins lately as a solo player. If I stuck to playing solely on my sorc I’d probably have a lot more but I like to punish myself and tie an arm behind my back and play my magblade too much lol.
  • Greek_Hellspawn
    Greek_Hellspawn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a way to see how many i have won on ps4?
    I have been playing almost everyday since morrowind released battlegrounds so it must be a lot xd
    Edited by Greek_Hellspawn on April 6, 2020 10:21PM
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a way to see how many i have won on ps4?
    I have been playing almost everyday since morrowind released battlegrounds so it must be a lot xd

On Xbox, if you go to the Xbox achievements and select ESO, there is a "statistics" option. Perhaps PS4 has something similar?
  • Danklord
    Danklord
    ✭✭
    How do you guys see it? Im looking thru achievements and theres nothing? Only to show i've won 50bgs atleast because of the achievement. I see some mention statistics, can't see any of that.

• MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danklord wrote: »
    How do you guys see it? Im looking thru achievements and theres nothing? Only to show i've won 50bgs atleast because of the achievement. I see some mention statistics, can't see any of that.

are you on xbox?
  • Danklord
    Danklord
    ✭✭

are you on xbox?

It's only xbox? :/
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

are you on xbox?

It's only xbox? :/

yeah, maybe PS4, but it's tracked with the separate Xbox Achievements, outside the game.