The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battlegrounds solo - Thank You!

• MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lole wrote: »
    Queuing solo doesn’t make it a less team based mode... it’s still 4 players vs 4 Players vs Players

You not knowing them doesn’t mean it’s not a team...

Not even trying to say we don’t need a grp queue cuz we obviously need one...But groupqueue should only be full premade teams against each other and nothing else.
    xWarbrain wrote: »
    precambria wrote: »
    There is NOTHING competitive about the PVP in this game, BG IS NOT SOLO PVP, all the stuff about "personal skill" ect is just drivel, maybe it's fun for potato farmers on console but for high MMR players on PC who have done enough matches to see it's basically just RNG the teamplay dynamic is ruined the ONLY way that teams were ever balanced outside of wining a 1 in 100000 lottery was when there was a duo which there is no more of, there was a way of offsetting the FAIL grouping tool of this game, it was called group Q and now it's gone.

PS:I soloed queued before.

So it wasn't RNG when you're premade was matched up against 8 solo players? Because that was happening too. In a BG match with 12 individual people, the players that played the best DURING THAT MATCH get the highest scores. That's what I find competitive. Not the end of the week leaderboards. Those are who played the most games.

Every game is a competition. If my teammates suck that game and we lose, it's still my fault if I don't have the most damage and healing and assists while having the least deaths. Might not be an elite high MMR almighty PC player, but I find competition against other players who are trying to do the same thing. Score the most points.

How is that less competitive than 4 premades fighting each other? The RNG makes it more competitive if anything. No one is holding your hand.

Bro at the end of the day YOU CHOSE TO QUE INTO A TEAM BASED MODE SOLO. So you can say solo this solo that, IF YOU DONT LIKE FACING A PREMADE MAKE YOUR OWN GROUP. Idk man this RMG us not competitive.

Why not have a 1v1v1? Or a 12 man free for all? THAT IS SOLO!

Forcing people into groups to try to solve the pubstomping is completely dumb lol... the mmorpg argument doesn’t count btw, just saying before you bring crap like that up lmao... it’s still mmorpg Content Even when you play with randoms

So forcing people to play solo is different how? Just saying it is only GROUP play if your team acts like a GROUP. But instead we have people trying to be Rambo rather than playing as a TEAM.

So punish the people playing the game mode it was supposed to be played sounds logical to me.

Yes forcing them to play solo is just the easier way...the effort to setup a grp is just bigger...

And zos has the effect they wanted, pubstomping stopped, the majority profits and the minority lost.

Grpqueues will come in the future, meanwhile I will play alone and accept it how it is... It can help when you see it from the other side of the coin and not just your side and what you want 😉

I have seen many people complaining now about groups still "looking like it's a premade" so how fun is it when 1 team goes 500 now because they work together and the other 2 teams have less than 100? How is that ANY DIFFERENT than what happened before?

Again tell me 3 other games that have a solo que pvp game mode like this? To take away GROUP PLAY just because you think it's healthier is probably the most stupid argument you can make.

That is like someone saying "my dps is 14k and I keep getting kicked from vet trial groups. Rather than me getting better content should become easier for me so let's make trials solo que only"

Or even look at random dungeon finder now, how often do you actually get a tank or a healer? All those people come on the forums and complain about not completing content due to this....... But guess what? YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO FORM A GROUP SO YOU DONT HAVE THAT HAPPEN.

What is my option in BG again besides rng a team?

Forming a premade =/= skill

For the most part, playing as a premade requires less skill.
    Edited by [Deleted User] on March 28, 2020 6:44PM
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Lole
    Lole
    ✭✭✭
    Queuing solo doesn’t make it a less team based mode... it’s still 4 players vs 4 Players vs Players

You not knowing them doesn’t mean it’s not a team...

Not even trying to say we don’t need a grp queue cuz we obviously need one...But groupqueue should only be full premade teams against each other and nothing else.
    xWarbrain wrote: »
    There is NOTHING competitive about the PVP in this game, BG IS NOT SOLO PVP, all the stuff about "personal skill" ect is just drivel, maybe it's fun for potato farmers on console but for high MMR players on PC who have done enough matches to see it's basically just RNG the teamplay dynamic is ruined the ONLY way that teams were ever balanced outside of wining a 1 in 100000 lottery was when there was a duo which there is no more of, there was a way of offsetting the FAIL grouping tool of this game, it was called group Q and now it's gone.

PS:I soloed queued before.

So it wasn't RNG when you're premade was matched up against 8 solo players? Because that was happening too. In a BG match with 12 individual people, the players that played the best DURING THAT MATCH get the highest scores. That's what I find competitive. Not the end of the week leaderboards. Those are who played the most games.

Every game is a competition. If my teammates suck that game and we lose, it's still my fault if I don't have the most damage and healing and assists while having the least deaths. Might not be an elite high MMR almighty PC player, but I find competition against other players who are trying to do the same thing. Score the most points.

How is that less competitive than 4 premades fighting each other? The RNG makes it more competitive if anything. No one is holding your hand.

Bro at the end of the day YOU CHOSE TO QUE INTO A TEAM BASED MODE SOLO. So you can say solo this solo that, IF YOU DONT LIKE FACING A PREMADE MAKE YOUR OWN GROUP. Idk man this RMG us not competitive.

Why not have a 1v1v1? Or a 12 man free for all? THAT IS SOLO!

Forcing people into groups to try to solve the pubstomping is completely dumb lol... the mmorpg argument doesn’t count btw, just saying before you bring crap like that up lmao... it’s still mmorpg Content Even when you play with randoms

So forcing people to play solo is different how? Just saying it is only GROUP play if your team acts like a GROUP. But instead we have people trying to be Rambo rather than playing as a TEAM.

So punish the people playing the game mode it was supposed to be played sounds logical to me.

Yes forcing them to play solo is just the easier way...the effort to setup a grp is just bigger...

And zos has the effect they wanted, pubstomping stopped, the majority profits and the minority lost.

Grpqueues will come in the future, meanwhile I will play alone and accept it how it is... It can help when you see it from the other side of the coin and not just your side and what you want 😉

I have seen many people complaining now about groups still "looking like it's a premade" so how fun is it when 1 team goes 500 now because they work together and the other 2 teams have less than 100? How is that ANY DIFFERENT than what happened before?

Again tell me 3 other games that have a solo que pvp game mode like this? To take away GROUP PLAY just because you think it's healthier is probably the most stupid argument you can make.

That is like someone saying "my dps is 14k and I keep getting kicked from vet trial groups. Rather than me getting better content should become easier for me so let's make trials solo que only"

Or even look at random dungeon finder now, how often do you actually get a tank or a healer? All those people come on the forums and complain about not completing content due to this....... But guess what? YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO FORM A GROUP SO YOU DONT HAVE THAT HAPPEN.

What is my option in BG again besides rng a team?

I said multiple times I used to play in teams...

I main magcro... can you imagine how much better magcro is in a team compared to solo ?

And still I don’t like pubstomping and I rather play solo for a while against other soloboys
    Like 70% of our matches were against pubs, and no that is not skillful and no it’s for me personally no fun sry...does it take more skill to play in a grp ? Clearly it does not lol...since grpmembers can negate your classes weaknesses, in the necro case for example, they did provide the needed cc to make landing gravedigger and colossus on multiple people easier.

I would even go so far that if you have 2 persons both at lets say 5k Mmr and one of them beeing a solo only player and the otherone playing in grps only. The soloplayer will outperform the grpplayer in every aspect...

Mmr numbers etc are ofc just some example

[Edit to remove bait]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on March 28, 2020 6:41PM
  • GerStyler
    GerStyler
    ✭✭✭
    Fighting as premate = less Skill?

Dont know in what World u life, but to be a op premate group it need so much skill.

...and i dont talk about this 3 dds 1 healer premate childsplay group.
  • Lole
    Lole
    ✭✭✭
    GerStyler wrote: »
    Fighting as premate = less Skill?

Dont know in what World u life, but to be a op premate group it need so much skill.

...and i dont talk about this 3 dds 1 healer premate childsplay group.

Yes fighting in a premade is easier than playing solo...
    Premade vs premade < ——easier
    Solo vs premade <—— harder

Soloplayer needs to cover all aspects himself, meanwhile in a grp you need to cover specific Things
    If you don’t even understand that with the necro example than you won’t get it at all
    Edited by Lole on March 21, 2020 11:13AM
  • Jyiiga
    Jyiiga
    ✭✭✭
    It went from a conventional pvp system to some kinda bottom feeding garbage tier game. I don't give two flying Fs about playing with a bunch of randos. Randos who half the time don't even work on the objective. Its like I went back in time to play some game from the 90s. It was a terrible change and it has certainly lead to less people participating overall.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jyiiga wrote: »
    It went from a conventional pvp system to some kinda bottom feeding garbage tier game. I don't give two flying Fs about playing with a bunch of randos. Randos who half the time don't even work on the objective. Its like I went back in time to play some game from the 90s. It was a terrible change and it has certainly lead to less people participating overall.

There were folks not playing the objectives before the change, there are some now. At least now everyone has an equal chance of dealing with them.

Besides deathmatch is the only mode that really matters, and everyone plays the objective there. Some better than others though.
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There were folks not playing the objectives before the change, there are some now. At least now everyone has an equal chance of dealing with them.

Besides deathmatch is the only mode that really matters, and everyone plays the objective there. Some better than others though.

So basically punish people that enjoy playing together and doing the game mode because SOLO PLAYERS REFUSE TO FORM A GROUP WITH PEOPLE DOING OBJECTIVES.

Again would you enjoy everything even vet trials as a "solo" only que mode? The answer is no, but hey let's punish pvp groups that work together!

[Edit to remove flame]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on March 28, 2020 6:51PM
  • Lole
    Lole
    ✭✭✭

So basically punish people that enjoy playing together and doing the game mode because SOLO PLAYERS REFUSE TO FORM A GROUP WITH PEOPLE DOING OBJECTIVES.

Again would you enjoy everything even vet trials as a "solo" only que mode? The answer is no, but hey let's punish pvp groups that work together!

Cant compare trails to pvp... wtf is that argument lol, you Realize that the things you fight against in a trial are actually just npcs and not actual players ? But maybe you also destroy the fun of the npcs who knows, maybe they have some feels
    Edited by [Deleted User] on March 28, 2020 6:52PM
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t understand why there isn’t a que for group BG and a que for solo BG. But it is still fun regardless.
    Edited by DUTCH_REAPER on March 21, 2020 10:34PM
  • SebDeTyra
    SebDeTyra
    ✭✭✭
    Although I haven’t tested cyrodill and heard bad reviews, thank you for make battlegrounds solo que. I am thoroughly enjoying myself again and am reminded of early morrowind BG days when it was extremely competitive and fun.

From the start, BGs have always been and for the foreseeable future be, the most competitive platform that we have on ESO. The removal of groups from ques forces people to work together (to win), while also allowing good players the ability to support their team while also carrying the weight to get wins. I have noticed a ton more people utilizing mics for comms in random groups and the flow of the games overall just feels a LOT better.

I have always been an advocate for arena / BG play and I hope ZOS can build on this platform to incorporate some sort of private match making where we could form our own games for people who want to premade, but I will take what I can get and say thank you. From a solo player, this change has balanced out BGs a lot and put a lot more emphasis on personal character skill and optimization and I love it.

Edit : forgot the most important addition I’d like to see, DISPLAY MMR RANK! Please! We need to know when we are progressing and how we are doing to see actual improvement to our rank.

I agree 100%. It was ridiculous that premades could go in against solo queuers and have a massive advantage before the game began.
  • SebDeTyra
    SebDeTyra
    ✭✭✭
    In essence, new players and PvErs like the change. PvPers don't.

So you only like to PvP when you have a huge advantage over the other team? No other game allows premades against random solo queuers, the premade has a massive, unfair advantage over the random solo queue guys.
  • SebDeTyra
    SebDeTyra
    ✭✭✭
    buzzclops wrote: »
    There is nothing competitive about solo queu and rng. Even with mmr getting back to where is was there is never 12 players of the same plateau of skill queuing at the same time. It is a rng mess and competitive pvp comes from building strategies with others. It doesn’t force ppl to play together, it does the opposite, support builds are left for dead by streaking sorcs and cloaking nbs.everyone want their own kills and do not give a **** about the rest. The games are still lopsided there is just no more excuses besides my teammates sucks. I really hope they revert this as it is very bad for the pvp community. Hardcore pvpers don’t like this change at all, but we are 1% of the money income so who cares right?

Welcome to literally any other PvP game out there. If you get bad teamates there's nothing you can do really. There is no solution to this problem and never will be but at least you won't be facing a premade with a bunch of random bad players on your team. You have a chance of carryting now.
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SebDeTyra wrote: »

So you only like to PvP when you have a huge advantage over the other team? No other game allows premades against random solo queuers, the premade has a massive, unfair advantage over the random solo queue guys.

Exactly. The true day 1 pvpers who have gotten burnt out from horse simulator cyrodill and wanted true competition embraced BGs. This change just put emphasis on becoming an even better player to carry a team to victory with what you’re given but makes the platform even more balanced.
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly. The true day 1 pvpers who have gotten burnt out from horse simulator cyrodill and wanted true competition embraced BGs. This change just put emphasis on becoming an even better player to carry a team to victory with what you’re given but makes the platform even more balanced.

This is literally no different than another simulator because if rng tho. Unless you face potatoes then 1 person shouldn't be able to carry an entire team to victory in a game mode where there is 8 opponents. If you are carrying a team that means 11 of 12 players in the match are potatoes...... So how is this any different than a duo, trio, or 4 man group?

At that point just make a "group" BG and a "solo" 12 man free for all BG so you "solo" players can test their skills.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I’ve noticed some classes can carry a team to victory a lot easier than others. For stam it’s pretty easy, same for magsorc.

Some classes struggle because of the nature of smart heals. There will be times on a lot of mag classes where I’ll do trying to heal myself and it goes on the new player who isn’t self healing and low health.

It’s the most annoying thing about BGs right now. Some classes just don’t perform as well.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »

I’ve noticed some classes can carry a team to victory a lot easier than others. For stam it’s pretty easy, same for magsorc.

Some classes struggle because of the nature of smart heals. There will be times on a lot of mag classes where I’ll do trying to heal myself and it goes on the new player who isn’t self healing and low health.

It’s the most annoying thing about BGs right now. Some classes just don’t perform as well.
    The terrible "smart" targeting doesn't even necessarily go to whomever actually has the lowest health. I frequently have my Rapid Regeneration hit at least 1 full health target before going to whomever is actively catching a beatdown. It's sort of ironic that the "selfish" morph is the weaker, multi-target one.

This issue is part of the reason I like to use Renewing Undeath on my Magicka Necromancer. As long as I don't get the all-ground-target-abilities-refuse-to-cast bug, I can actually guarantee a heal on myself, even if it's weaker than some other alternatives. Sometimes you just can't guarantee that a teammate with 90% hp won't get in front of you and eat the one heal that's necessary to prevent death.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Having a group and solo queue is the best option. If we had to just choose one, I vote for solo in a heartbeat. Reason being is some days I don’t really play a lot of BG’s and others I play a lot. Don’t want to be tied to feel like I must play one over the other.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've removed a few posts for flaming, baiting and derailing, content that is against the Forum Rules. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • jirkasl
    jirkasl
    ✭✭
    Battlegrounds solo - Thank You!

Thx for make it, Eso + on .

• JSlayer211
    JSlayer211
    ✭✭✭
    Solo q has been worse than allowing premade's imo. I never cared if I was facing a premade team or not. It just made me up my game.

Now I find that the most annoying tryhards are in my group who try to insult, coach, etc. through a match and are the lowest scores on the board.

My win % hasn't gone up because premades have gone away. It's all a crapshoot now. Most of the "emo would be premade people" end up quitting out of matches anyway. I've never been thrown into so many in progress matches until now. End of a match, no hopes of winning and I'm tossed in because the premade pre-madonna's couldn't handle the loss that was coming their way.
  • happyhughes2001
    happyhughes2001
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m enjoying the changes to be honest, didn’t think I would.

I play BG’s a lot and since the changes games are much more competitive. When I was in a premade group previously there was very little challenge. Me and my friends on the whole are much happier.

I think they should and will add a group queue so everyone can play the way they want.
  • Danklord
    Danklord
    ✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    I like the change. The games I have done so far seems to a lot more competitive and not just one team completing rolling over the other 2 teams.

Funny enough, thats the only experience i get right now. 1 team dominating. Only 1 out of like 10+games have been "aw damn close one". Now its just rambo players and the team that sticks together wins. And i hate stamNB, i wish they deleted that from the game, holy *** i hate them.
  • Ramzdonb16_ESO
    Ramzdonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Nah I repeatably get put on teams going 1 k 9 d over and over I'm expected to pull the team through against 4 decent players ganking me constantly while the 3 snipers on my team die instantly or just disappear and run away.

I think if people like it leave it how it is.

What should happen is they should introduce what I believe any proper PvP player wants.

Competitive 6v6

It should operate similarly to For Honour
    (Either the domination mode or the one where you start with 1v1s)

Obviously No Cp

The way to make it competitive is to release four gear sets to choose from.

Tanking
    Healing
    DPS Stam
    DPS Mag

You can set up the gear how you like ie heavy, med, light, mauls, daggers

Any monster mask, poisons, potions, you want

All golden

You get one gear slot which you can change for gold cost (or tokens to generate revenue)

You can purchase multiple gear slots for crowns I'd probably pay 1400-1900 crowns per slot for 8 slots

Give me that game mode I'll have a reason to keep playing.

• Anomander72
    Anomander72
    ✭✭
    Personally, Sorcs are a follow the crowd, cookie cutter style. Let your teammates do all the work, and spam endless fury from afar. I challenged some salty Sorcs in BGs to a duel and they did not fare so well. Endless fury and streak can only carry you so far.
  • Danklord
    Danklord
    ✭✭
    Personally, Sorcs are a follow the crowd, cookie cutter style. Let your teammates do all the work, and spam endless fury from afar. I challenged some salty Sorcs in BGs to a duel and they did not fare so well. Endless fury and streak can only carry you so far.

Well to begin with, duels are only CP, bgs are not.
    But those are some bad sorcs then. I do 11k crystal fragments in BG, i only use endless fury to procc crystal and to take kills from the team. I mean you can't tell me melees or snipers don't try to steal to, they're just not as good at doing it.
  • jlrooney
    jlrooney
    Soul Shriven
    To be honest, battlegrounds is no different than before except now we can’t play with friends.

So basically we go win or lose with strangers. At least when playing with friends you can talk and communicate. With stranger danger, most don’t mic up, text, or anything. You’re left with spending 10 minutes getting your ass whooped while people drop etc and you’ve wasted your time.

If you really want to make it different, add a competitive battleground queue like bungee did in destiny where you can go in a few days or the week and queue for competitive play for too tired rewards. You expect to put in work and to play against hard competition. Better gear because you’re playing against top tier players. This everyone gets a trophy nonsense ruins the game and hits your loyal player base where you don’t want it to. Don’t lower the bar just to appease people who don’t understand the mechanics or refuse to play the objective or with others. That’s not what battlegrounds are. It’s literally a team event. There should really be no other argument...
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never once have run in a pug stomping premade, the only time we ever did them was to play against other premades that we knew were queuing because we were in communication, nobody is even asking for that back again but there NEEDS to be duo queue in the game.

There is NO way you are going to do well on the leaderboards if you are not putting out HIGH average scores plus playing a lot, so the idea that it is just playtime is totally false.... I should know......

It's supposed to be teams not just how much score can I farm and not help anyone so I can think I am good, all the true top tier players are ones who understand group dynamics and co-ordination/strategy. There are levels to it and being good at solo potato farm is pretty close to the bottom. You should ask for a FREE FOR ALL mode if that's what you are interested in, because this game is designed around class interaction, there is literally a thing called SYNERGY in the game....

The reality is that this change is not going well for ESO even if there are a few people who like it, countless people have quit the game and the majority of the best players for BG are included in that. It sucks because people like me who wanted to get better by watching the next level players now are just watching randomness and games who's outcome is fairly meaningless. Also the social element has been crushed, even just being able to chat and PLAY is gone... GG

Lol, I just play everyday, always last at losing team. I always get gold gear from battle master.
    I always get the most death, not killed mind you, 10 or more per match.
    Because I am a stamblade.
    Thank you very much to the devs that made the nightblade what it is today. Your hard work and effort in destroying this class is the very best thing that happened in this game. Do it one last favor and just remove it from the game.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never once have run in a pug stomping premade, the only time we ever did them was to play against other premades that we knew were queuing because we were in communication, nobody is even asking for that back again but there NEEDS to be duo queue in the game.

There is NO way you are going to do well on the leaderboards if you are not putting out HIGH average scores plus playing a lot, so the idea that it is just playtime is totally false.... I should know......

It's supposed to be teams not just how much score can I farm and not help anyone so I can think I am good, all the true top tier players are ones who understand group dynamics and co-ordination/strategy. There are levels to it and being good at solo potato farm is pretty close to the bottom. You should ask for a FREE FOR ALL mode if that's what you are interested in, because this game is designed around class interaction, there is literally a thing called SYNERGY in the game....

The reality is that this change is not going well for ESO even if there are a few people who like it, countless people have quit the game and the majority of the best players for BG are included in that. It sucks because people like me who wanted to get better by watching the next level players now are just watching randomness and games who's outcome is fairly meaningless. Also the social element has been crushed, even just being able to chat and PLAY is gone... GG

Lol, I just play everyday, always last at losing team. I always get gold gear from battle master.
    Thank you very much to the devs that made the nightblade what it is today. Your hard work and effort in destroying this class is the very best thing that happened in this game. Do it one last favor and just remove it from the game.

LOL, I just leveled my first NB (stamblade) and have been taking through the paces in BGs. I have a stam version of every other class and play them all a good bit in BGs. On all those other classes, I feel like I am competing for, and occasionally getting, the top spot in every DM match. Maybe it's inexperience, but on my Stamblade, I feel like I'm just competing to not be a detriment to my team. It does feel like the weakest stam class by a noticeable margin, so far at least.

Bear in mind that I refuse to spam snipe.
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL, I just leveled my first NB (stamblade) and have been taking through the paces in BGs. I have a stam version of every other class and play them all a good bit in BGs. On all those other classes, I feel like I am competing for, and occasionally getting, the top spot in every DM match. Maybe it's inexperience, but on my Stamblade, I feel like I'm just competing to not be a detriment to my team. It does feel like the weakest stam class by a noticeable margin, so far at least.

It'll get even worse when your toon gets a higher MMR. I play magblade — I love the playstyle & do pretty well, (for a magblade) but it's depressing when look at my death recaps & see the amount of damage the other classes are capable of putting out without even trying, while also being tankier with infinitely better heals.
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Langeston wrote: »

It'll get even worse when your toon gets a higher MMR. I play magblade — I love the playstyle & do pretty well, (for a magblade) but it's depressing when look at my death recaps & see the amount of damage the other classes are capable of putting out without even trying, while also being tankier with infinitely better heals.

I hate the playstyle but if I’m going BGs on my mnb I slot cloak, put on a couple dots, throw on skoria with double drain health poisons and just stack up the damage and try to grab kills with bow when I can. I miss the day 1 Morrowind riposte / Trans / skoria build when I could just face tank full teams :(