Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC-EU can't login

• uberheim
    uberheim
    Newbie is here. Is RIP EU a local meme?
  • LiquidDemonFire
    Hope they fix this soon otherwise I'm going to miss my daily event tickets for today.

Woke up and went on to play, but saw that maintenance had just started. Decided to do chores and other things. Came back to this...
  • JRManron
    JRManron
    ✭✭
    Wrobel please come back. We are sorry and we totally, totally 100% miss you.
  • Eva13
    Eva13
    ✭✭✭
    uberheim wrote: »

Not meme. Usual server status
  • poe
    poe
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks ZOS for such a great peformance WHEN were in game and the ability to login. Fortunately this is the first time this has happened.

Hhhh....ffs
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yeah me too.

again.

• Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Check out the "RIP PC EU" Thread, it has over 80 pages, might give you an idea.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    actosh wrote: »
    Thanks all, we're aware and are on it.

could u please transfer my account to NA? I rather play with 140 ping then stay any longer on EU

U get stable 140 ping? I can't remember when the last time on EU pc was. No kidding.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Kinda. The PC/EU server always seems to have more common and severe problems than the PC/NA server (more users on EU than NA, I think), and if there are common problems, they hit EU first due to the time zone differences. It gets to the point where long-time players kinda EXPECT problems on the EU server.

That said, it's easy to forget that the game usually DOES work well MOST of the time.... (for values of "most" somewhere around 95-98% or so, excluding issues that affect specific issues and situations like PvP)
  • Eva13
    Eva13
    ✭✭✭
    That said, it's easy to forget that the game usually DOES work well MOST of the time.... (for values of "most" somewhere around 95-98% or so, excluding issues that affect specific issues and situations like PvP)

Did you mean 'usually works like a piece of shtt'?
  • augestflex_ESO
    I cannot log in. Stuck with an account is already logged in message. :(
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot log in. Stuck with an account is already logged in message. :(

Yeah, had one of those in between the Error 301 and Error and Login Timeout messages... >.>
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At least it's working efficiently - I get an immediate time out message without having to wait! ;)
  • Oldaraness
    Oldaraness
    ✭✭
    ...same here :(
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rowjoh wrote: »
    Still can't log in.

This issue is so regular it's beyond belief - how does this keep happening ?

Yup...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just to update, we're actively working on fixing this. Will let you all know when we're finished.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and don´t post anything about your imaginairy improvments........
    I can´t read it any more.......
    after 6 years of playing this game, this is where we are, this is a joke, but a bad one
  • Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pity that it wasn't something easy as just resetting the verification server to solve the problem.

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU
  • Kantuuka
    Kantuuka
    ✭✭✭
    Some people learn from pre mistakes, others dont @ZOS_GinaBruno
    More then 1 is a Zerg..
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I go a message I never got before, at least. "Error 328: The server is either down, or you are not entitled to play on this realm." That screenshot goes into my collection.
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's not a meme.

It's the second most common status for the European Server: DOWN and broken.
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I go a message I never got before, at least. "Error 328: The server is either down, or you are not entitled to play on this realm." That screenshot goes into my collection.

So they're now at the "turn it off and on again" stage I guess :D
  • soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    yep, the intermal error just happened to me here in PT @9PM... ohh well its time to go to bed anyways ;)
    1) sometimes (like 3 time in 10H playing) my character is jerky for 1/2 minute or so, as i run or ride
    2) othertimes my game freezes for few seconds (along the NPC and enemies) and then all speeds up and explodes all at once ... its only anoying when the boss is about to hit me and the game freezes and i cannot move out of way and when the frame unfreezes and all goes back to its normal pace, im wounded bad or die.
    other than those little details, i cant complain! the game is awesome, stories, npc, queries, dungeons, skills
    I LOVE ESO SO MUCH IM GOING TO MOD MY PC FOR AN ELDER SCROLL OROBORO THEME IN GREEN
    Dont mention Tribute, Fishing or PVP !!!
  • Galein
    Galein
    ✭✭✭
    Just to update, we're actively working on fixing this. Will let you all know when we're finished.

why is the NA-Server running ?
    whats wrong with the EU-Server ?

why is the info "some players"

its a shame ...
  • Wybiee
    Wybiee
    Soul Shriven

No it is not easy to forget and no, it does not work most of the time, otherwise there would not be so many game not working threads out there. If you call being able to somewhat move around and interact with NPCs for quests then maybe your opinion might hold up but that is not the case if you are trying to do trials or pvp and everything is lagging and de-synchronized with 5x higher ping than normal.

Also ZOS, could you please stop with the meaningless events and free to play trials every alternate week until you actually manage to have servers that are capable of handling your existing player base first?

I'm sure my feedback is highly appreciated. You're welcome.

[Edit to remove bashing]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on March 30, 2020 11:12PM
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well at the least when the server is back up, mail us today's tickets and stupendous boxes, I can't lose any more sleep waiting for you guys to fix a problem that was not supposed to be there.
  • Drakhaon
    Drakhaon
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno we are waiting for compensation. And good one, not a stupid mascot or pet..

Will all the lag and problem after a maj that was supposed to improve performance, you owe us something.
    Edited by Drakhaon on March 30, 2020 8:47PM
  • jirkasl
    jirkasl
    ✭✭

We expect the maintenance on PC EU to be complete in a few hours, and will let you know when everything is back online. Thanks in advance for your patience.

FEW HOURSSSS??? WHATT?
  • Darktrox
    Darktrox
    ✭✭✭
    jirkasl wrote: »

We expect the maintenance on PC EU to be complete in a few hours, and will let you know when everything is back online. Thanks in advance for your patience.

FEW HOURSSSS??? WHATT?

Probably will compesate the down time of the event with tickets and whatnot I guess.