The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Missing crowns for almost two weeks. Support has been silent

TatersMcGee
TatersMcGee
Soul Shriven
How long does it take support to get around to answering tickets? I purchased items on 2/5/20 and have yet to receive my crowns. The only thing I've gotten is some canned email. We are now coming up on two weeks. Is the only option to talk to my credit card company about a refund? It seems that ESO support doesn't care much about fulfilling their end of the deal when the money is already spent.
  • Saelent
    Saelent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to reply to the canned support message (through the website preferably) and possibly keep poking until you get a real person response.
    Tickets close automatically after 72 hours because it is believed that there isn’t a problem anymore, since you haven’t mentioned it again. You’ll probably have to make another ticket.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Only 2 weeks? https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/507942/if-your-credit-card-gets-double-charged-beware-the-dangers-of-support/
    Did you reply to the canned email. You're supposed to respond to that time-waster bot email that usually doesn't address your issue at all.
    Yeah and don't talk to your credit card about a refund if you can. ZOS will probably lock your account and then continue to not talk to you.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on February 16, 2020 7:04PM
  • TatersMcGee
    TatersMcGee
    Soul Shriven
    Yep replied to the canned email and still have not heard a thing.
    Edited by TatersMcGee on February 16, 2020 7:31PM
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best route when support is silent is to make a post in the CS/Help section of the forums with your ticket number. The admins seem to be pretty good at least getting the ball rolling for people.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't talk to your credit card company about a refund without first going through Support. ZOS will almost always close accounts for chargebacks (in part because they have to pay a fee for it), and then you'll be fighting with Support to get that resolved too.

Do try posting your Ticket # here or in the Help forum.
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 16, 2020 7:38PM
  • TatersMcGee
    TatersMcGee
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the responses everyone. It seems that a lack of communication is pretty common from ZOS support. Hopefully this get some traction.

Ticket number - 200208-004932
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe @ZOS_BillE can have a look.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned DO NOT DO A CHARGEBACK!!! They will cancel your account and you will be unlikely to get it reinstated. This is SOP for all MMO's, if they get a chargeback, they have to pay a fee (as mentioned by another) and will automatically cancel that account.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brad the Escalation Agent: "For this reason, we insist that any refund requests go through us, not the bank. This could have been all handled within 24 hours if it had been done that way." (from the link above)

If ZOS had handled either of these situations in 24 hours, we wouldn't need to be tagging other staff to get Support to do their job. And since they quote "24 hours" as a timeframe to solve an issue like this, 11 days (6+ business days) of complete silence on their part is easily tantamount to refusal to redress the situation.

The fact they hold chargebacks over customers' heads like this while keeping their money and refusing to own up to their own mistakes defeats the purpose of consumer protection entirely.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @TatersMcGee

Please check your inbox for an update on ticket #200208-004932.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TatersMcGee
    TatersMcGee
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE Thank you!
  • DarqueGoddess
    DarqueGoddess
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also having a similar issue...Incident: 200319-006022
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DarqueGoddess

We've sent you a private message regarding ticket #200319-006022.
    Staff Post
  • jttoanuvab14_ESO
    jttoanuvab14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Incident: 200323-004008
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @jttoanuvab14_ESO

Thank you for the ticket number. Please check your inbox for an update.
    Staff Post
  • Barakax
    Barakax
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE Hello, i have a similar issue. I am missing crowns from "Newcomer Pack" which i have bought in Steam 2 days ago. I got Salamander pet and EXP scroll at once, but crowns are missing. Could you, please, take a look at a ticket # 200414-010386 . I know, it takes very long for a support person to answer a ticket nowadays, but I really need those crowns before DLC-mega-pack discount ends in 4 days; please, help :) . Thank you!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Barakax

Please go ahead and check your inbox for an update.
    Staff Post
  • Barakax
    Barakax
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Barakax

Please go ahead and check your inbox for an update.

Alright, thank you :)
    Edited by Barakax on April 17, 2020 12:05AM