The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CLAN GHILAIN - women, LGBTQ+, disability safe space / relaxed, no-pressure PvE / no voice chat

• Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delete
    Edited by Recent on February 27, 2020 7:28PM
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    :star: We are active and recruiting! Please read the description carefully before applying. :smiley::star:
    Andaran atish'an, stranger.
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    :star: Active and recruiting! :star:
  • kaKnight
    kaKnight
    Soul Shriven
    Hello

After reading the comments here, I would very much like to join your guild.

I've very recently returned to games and ESO in particular as an escape from work. I am social enough to say hello in chat and help out where ever I can, but it's very unlikely that I'll share my life experiences.

I am looking for a very relaxed and friendly group, with no other agenda outside of enjoying the game. I can ignore unfriendly or angry chat, but frankly it's a game and I'd rather not see it in the first place - hence after reading about your guild I wanted to make this application.

I started playing ESO in the early years, although only to level 12 or so and then my life changed and I stopped. I'd forgotten I even had an account until I saw an advert for ESO Greymore and thought that I could try again. So far I'm enjoying it - got a new character up to level 24 or so, with an interest in crafting. I found that the in game guild finder wasn't a very useful tool and so I searched the forums and you seemed very nice.

Thank you for reading and hopefully an invite.
  • Ishibrows
    Ishibrows
    @kaKnight Of course! We are a very relaxed guild and there is absolutely no pressure to join in with anything :) Can I just check what your UserID is so I can send an invite over?
  • AlisESO
    AlisESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'm a UK player looking for my first guild. I've been playing regularly for around 2 years, playing solo and focusing on PVE with no real interest in any of the high stress PVP and endgame content.

I am now looking to join and contribute to a friendly supportive community of people who just want to chill and play for fun, and this guild seems like it could be a good fit for me.

There is plenty of content too difficult for the solo adventurer to brave alone and I hope to be able to experience some of it with you all soon. :)
  • kaKnight
    kaKnight
    Soul Shriven
    Ishibrows wrote: »
    @kaKnight Of course! We are a very relaxed guild and there is absolutely no pressure to join in with anything :) Can I just check what your UserID is so I can send an invite over?

Hello - Yes, this is my user ID - Thanks, Ka
  • Ishibrows
    Ishibrows
    @kaKnight Alright! I’ve just sent an invite over now :)

@AlisESO Of course, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it here! Could I check your UserID just to make sure? :)
  • AlisESO
    AlisESO
    Soul Shriven
    @Ishibrows Yes of course sorry it's @AlisESO
  • MER_ingue
    MER_ingue
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!

I'd love to join if you're still recruiting? My in-game ID is @MER-ingue

I'm disabled and socially anxious. So, while I'm lucky to be a member of another friendly and accepting guild, I've found it a bit tricky to 'click' with some other guilds in the past. Which was entirely my fault; being social is really difficult for me and sometimes I don't play for months at a time so I'd get kicked for inactivity. So I really appreciate how laid-back Clan Ghilain seems to be.

And I'm also a Dragon Age fan! :)
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @MER_ingue - invite sent! Welcome, from one Dragon Age enthusiast to another :blush:
    Edited by Lavellan on April 16, 2020 3:56PM
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    :star: We are active and recruiting! Please read the description carefully before applying. If we sound like a match, drop a message either here on in-game to @theLavellan! :star:
  • Skeletical
    Skeletical
    Soul Shriven
    Hiya!!

I've been looking for guilds to join but I've been kind of hesitant and low-key scared because ESO is my first big MMO (I'm usually more of a solo rpg player haha). I bought ESO together with my girlfriend because we intended to play together but she's been getting really motion sick from the game sadly so I've just been adventuring by myself but lately I've really wanted to enjoy the game with other peeps and just be able to talk about it a little bit!

My biggest fear with joining guilds is mostly because, yeah, im LGBT+ and sometimes it's really a coin toss to see how people in an online game react to that :')

Ah! At any rate, if it's okay, I'd love to join! My UserID is the same as on the forum here :)
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @Skeletical Invite sent! I've also sent an email with some welcoming info, if you have any questions after reading it, we're always there to help. Welcome to the Clan! :smiley:
    Edited by Lavellan on May 4, 2020 10:57AM
  • nnnastyjazzz
    nnnastyjazzz
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! Are you still recruiting? I would love to join. I wanted to mail in game but couldn't find you to do so.
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @nnnastyjazzz Yes, we are active and recruiting! My ingame ID is @theLavellan, but if it doesn't work you can PM me here as well o/
  • nnnastyjazzz
    nnnastyjazzz
    Soul Shriven
    @Lavellan
    I can't seem to find you in-game and I can't PM you for whatever reason here so I'll just post in here. I'm a 30+, casual player, LGBTQ + and a big dragon age fan so I think this place would be perfect. Looking to get into PVE group content!

My in-game ID is megabatbat.

I'm on PC EU now so if you could send an invite that would be rad. Having trouble sending mail.
    Edited by nnnastyjazzz on May 6, 2020 9:45PM
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @nnnastyjazzz Invite sent :smile: Welcome to the Clan! o/
  • LadyBugLDB
    LadyBugLDB
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone,

First off your guild sounds awesome!!!

I've been playing ESO since the original beta, always casual PvE with breaks here and there. I played with a group of friends from work at launch (we did this for every new MMO). When they all quit the game some three months in (typically for them ;-P ), I found in-game friendship by randomly grouping one day with folks from a truly lovely guild. Despite playing with them often, I never officially joined and defaulted to playing solo as I never felt "good enough" for group content.

I recently moved to the EU from the States and as such had to start a new toon from scratch. I've never been one for alts as I loved my main Dark Elf MagDK Vamp (C195) with all my heart. Every time I played a new character it just felt like cheating and I would stop a handful of levels in. With the move, I had no choice and I've been leveling a Dark Elf Magcro (also a vampire). She is still growing up and is currently at level 42. Needless to say, I haven't done any endgame content on my new character but oddly enough I didn't any on my C195 either. Instead, I choose to play quest driven storylines from expansions and DLC. I've never done a trail or an arena, I can count on one hand (definitely less than two) the number of public dungeons I've completed and it only took one trip to Cyridll to learn it wasn't for me.

My partner also plays and we enjoy spending our "date nights" questing through Tamerial together. We mostly play on the weekends and sometimes in the evening to unwind after work.

I've played many other MMOs but ESO won my heart. I love the stories, the characters, the world ... and hopefully soon (if you will have me that is) this guild.

@LadyBugLDB
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @LadyBugLDB Invite sent! Welcome to the Clan ^^ Please check your in-game email for some organisational info, and if you have any questions, we're always there to help either in game or on Discord!
  • LadyBugLDB
    LadyBugLDB
    ✭✭
    Lavellan wrote: »
    @LadyBugLDB Invite sent! Welcome to the Clan ^^ Please check your in-game email for some organisational info, and if you have any questions, we're always there to help either in game or on Discord!

Thank you so much for giving me a chance... I'll see you all in Tamriel this weekend
  • a2plis
    a2plis
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I couldn't find you on the server but if you're still recruiting, I would be really happy to join. My username is @a2plis. I'm bisexual and I'm disabled (ADHD-C). I'm very happy this guild exists, keep up the good work!

Cheers
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @a2plis We are not listed in the in-game guild finder, the only way to find us is here. I will send you the invite in a second! Welcome to the Clan :) Please make sure to check in-game email, theres some welcoming info for you - if you have any questions at all, we're there to help o/
    Edited by Lavellan on May 10, 2020 8:06PM
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    We are active and recruiting! Please read the description carefully before applying. See you in Tamriel! :smiley:
  • Fenrir_Catenatus
    Fenrir_Catenatus
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there!!

I found you through a recommendation from someone in another guild, and oh. my. gosh., does the guild description here sound pretty perfect!!

I've been playing various online games since EverQuest, and I miss the days of just grouping up, going out, and having fun -- seeing what's out there, trying content, and not being worried about powergaming through to the outcome! No pressure? Relaxed? Just people enjoying each others' company! I would love to join!

I'm so, so excited to find a guild that specifies no voice chat required -- years of being talked down to (and hit on!) for being a female gamer made me hate voice chat -- that, and some serious social anxiety that makes me just want to play without voices, and with people who understand that depression is unforgiving sometimes. A safe space... sounds incredible!

Not to mention the EU schedule =) I'm originally from the US, but live in Ireland now -- finding friends to hang out with and even just run some dungeons with has been hard. I solo 99% of the time, so my characters are geared that way.... they might not be top of the PvP pile, but they're fun and I love them all!

So, hopefully you'll have me! My in-game id is @SolemneBleu, and fingers crossed!
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @Fenrir_Catenatus Sounds like we're the perfect place! I'll sens the invite as soon as I'm online :smiley:
    And as it was written in the description, absolutely no need to worry what kind of build you have, solo, PvP, none at all, just come and have fun. :D
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @Fenrir_Catenatus Would you mind checking your user ID again, please? I've tried inviting you, tried different spellings too, but I only get "account not found" message. Not sure if it's a "feature" again, or something was misspelled :confused:
    Edited by Lavellan on May 19, 2020 11:15AM
  • Fenrir_Catenatus
    Fenrir_Catenatus
    Soul Shriven
    Aww, the user name's right..... UGH.... stupid question, are you on the EU server?? I didn't even notice! I'm on the NA..... I figured you were also on NA since that's where the guildie is that recommended you!
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    Aww damn, yeah, we're on the EU. That's a bummer!
  • Fenrir_Catenatus
    Fenrir_Catenatus
    Soul Shriven
    Doh! That makes me sad, I've been looking for the perfect guild since I started in beta!

Will keep looking, I guess -- best of luck to everyone!