The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Social ban / no response to ticket

girlpoison
girlpoison
✭✭✭
Early on Monday, I was purging and then and accepting applications for one of my guilds, the screen froze and I was booted to the login menu. When I logged back in I noticed the options for "Guild Store" and "Guild Bank" had disappeared from the NPC bankers in Vvardenfell. I've heard about this happening from other GMs and assumed it is a social or soft ban triggered by too many actions in a short period. In three years of guild management, this is the first time I've had an issue like this. I submitted a ticket but have not heard back.

From what I've experienced, socIal bans don't allow players to use chat any channels, send mails, form player groups, trade with players, buy/sell through the guild stores, or access guild banks. It is hugely impairing the way I play the game. I'm creating this thread to request expediting of my ticket (200323-005394).

Thank you for your time.
PC/NA @Scarlett - GM of East Empire Trading Co & West Empire Trading Co