Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

So now what?

Firestar_
Firestar_
✭✭✭
I'm level 44, EHP and I'm out of quests. All the guides online say I'm supposed to go to coldharbor. I've done the "Messages Across Tamriel" quest, but now what? Is there another NPC to talk to to get to coldharbor?
Firestar - Imperial Templar - Ebonheart Pact
Reasons-For-War - Argonian Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact
Pearl Winterstone - Orc Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact
Jerro - Dunmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Selstad
    Selstad
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have to talk to the leaders of the other factions, you do that by going to the Mages guild in Mournhold (if you're Ebonheart Pact).

You need to do "Messages across Tamriel" to get Couldharbour.
  • Dimachaerus
    They opened a portal to cold harbour in the mages guild... It's a good thing to listen to the quest.
    Edited by Dimachaerus on April 18, 2014 7:03PM
  • Firestar_
    Firestar_
    ✭✭✭
    I'll keep looking but so far the only portal there is to whats-his-face's island. Thank you for the help.
  • Firestar_
    Firestar_
    ✭✭✭
    Still nothing. The only portal in Mournhold is from the MAge's guild quest. And I can't re-do the quest so I have no idea what was said that I could have missed. Admittedly, I did it late in the night and wasn't able to pay attention to it fully. So, no I still have no where to go.
  • Selstad
    Selstad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Right at the entrance there should be someone you should speak to, the dark elf that you bump into throughout the quest - Nayira? Anyway, talk with her and she'll start the quest. From there you're ported to the different locations.
  • Firestar_
    Firestar_
    ✭✭✭
    The only ones in the mages guild in Mournhold is a vendor and 2 "fluff" NPCs. There's no one in the area where Nayira gave me the quest in the first place.