The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Request: Summerset Courtyard Pack?

Scion_of_Yggdrasil
Scion_of_Yggdrasil
✭✭✭✭✭
Yes. Summerset. A pack. A pack of lots of summerset. It needs to hit the store so I can throw crowns at it like a bachelor.

Lets get Oprah over here: You get wisteria, you get wisteria, EVERYBODY GETS WISTERIA. Trees. Saplings. Window boxes. More Alinor potted plants (like the short pink shrub in a pot). I spend most of my time in Summerset just because of how beautiful it is. I'm sure we can all agree, we need more summerset in our homes! Statues? Pillars? Trellises? I can't even narrow down what I would want in a Courtyard pack.

Plenty of us are already asking for more summerset stuff, here I am asking again. The recent cameo in the luxury furniture trader has only wet our appetite. We need more!

It could include... well, what would YOU want in a Summerset Courtyard Pack?

Side goal: lets blow this thread up with all our beautiful summerset screen shots! What have you seen on your Summerset adventures that you wish you could dig up and put in your backyard?
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...hmmm... I want that ... roofy thing the Alinor daily questgivers reside under. It's like one of the crown store furnishing pavillions, just without the flowers IIRC.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
    Options
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...hmmm... I want that ... roofy thing the Alinor daily questgivers reside under. It's like one of the crown store furnishing pavillions, just without the flowers IIRC.

Ooooh, yes I know what you're talking about. I mainly just want it so I can put my own flowers on it :D
    Options
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of different items. Some of them are:
    Plants:
    - Hedge, Blooming
    - Bush, Blooming
    - Ancient Blooming Ginkgo (already available in CS, but still)
    - Shrub, Blooming
    - Apple Tree
    - The Rose-of-Archon
    Statues:
    - Sorcerer (without changing its size)
    - Queen
    - Warrior
    - Archer
    Structures and decor:
    - Wayshrine, Decorative
    - Flowerbed
    - Gryphon nest
    - Psijic Portal, Decorative
    Wildlife:
    - Heron
    - Fellrunner
    temMs6x.jpg
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
    Options
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    A lot of different items. Some of them are:
    Plants:
    - Hedge, Blooming
    - Bush, Blooming
    - Ancient Blooming Ginkgo (already available in CS, but still)
    - Shrub, Blooming
    - Apple Tree
    - The Rose-of-Archon
    Statues:
    - Sorcerer (without changing its size)
    - Queen
    - Warrior
    - Archer
    Structures and decor:
    - Wayshrine, Decorative
    - Flowerbed
    - Gryphon nest
    - Psijic Portal, Decorative
    Wildlife:
    - Heron
    - Fellrunner
    temMs6x.jpg

Oooh that archer though...
    Options
  • Avariprivateer
    Avariprivateer
    ✭✭✭
    Why don't we just do away with housing items in crates and crown bundles and just have a paid housing expansion for $50 for the standard and $75 for the collectors' ? Something that will encompass all the housing items for a year.
    Options
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don't we just do away with housing items in crates and crown bundles and just have a paid housing expansion for $50 for the standard and $75 for the collectors' ? Something that will encompass all the housing items for a year.

I hope I don't defile your idea, but I'd be okay with small "upgrades" similar to eso+...

Housing Upgrade: $5/month, allows you X free item(s) from the luxury trader every weekend, and increases the housing limit (if possible). Maybe allows you to set a "Guild House" so when players view your profile they will see "visit primary residence" and "visit guild hall."

Maybe it just gives you a discount on all furniture from all non-player sources (crown store/luxury trader/etc.)
    Options