The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PLEASE HELP CAN'T LOGIN TO COMPLETE SUPPORT TICKET

Vakromcuthgrand
Attempting to complete a support ticket. Support > Submit Ticket > Feedback Bug > Gameplay > [sends me to login screen] > [I enter my login credentials] > [I click login] > nothing happens. I keep attempting to click. I copy paste my login credentials, doesn't work. I use my browsers memory of my login credentials, doesn't work. I carefully type my login credentials, doesn't work. It's like the login button on the website is broken for submitting a ticket. Please help.

Original problem I'm submitting the ticket for:
When attempting to research a trait at a crafting station with a character I keep getting a message that says:
All clothing research slots are in use. Or if I'm at a blacksmithing station it will say all blacksmithing research slots are in use. Same for the woodworking station.
I just created a brand new character Ruccia Ancharia. An Imperial Necromancer. She's at the Starlight Adeptorium in Northern Elsweyr. She's never researched anything ever. Yet she's getting the message that the research slots are in use.

Is anyone else having a similar issue? This has been happening for a few days now across all my characters on my acccount.
  • Vakromcuthgrand
    I would like to add that I removed ALL add-ons from my game and I'm still having the same problem. So the issue is not caused by any add-ons. And I don't allow add-ons that aren't updated when I do use add-ons.

The only thing I can think of that might have messed with my game is the use of some tokens I had to change character names and races, but even then I'm still having this problem on a brand new character.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @carlystclair_ESO

Our help article linked below goes over how you can submit a support ticket when you are unable to log into the help portal.

What should I do if I can't log into the ESO support portal?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post