Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Noob needs help with Khajit templar build!

ChronoRunner
Hello everyone!
I started playing ESO recently and got so confused by the amount of different skills etc.
Like the tittle says, i have Khajit Templar and i´m in Ebonheart pact.

What i want to do is to make a Tempar with 2h(dps)+1h and shield(tank) which will eventually have one good healing skill for both skillbars. D: Skills does not really confuse me as much as stats.

Any ideas and hints how should i proceed with attributes and skills?

Also 5xheavy+2x light or 7x heavy?

Thank you in advance!
  • Sorpaijen_ESO
    Sorpaijen_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    If you plan on throwing a lot of heals around, the Light would help more, but as a dps/tank, you prolly won't be healing exclusively, just touching-up.

That said, I have read that it's REAL easy to hit the armor cap with Heavy. The regen/armor and so on bonuses with Heavy are nice, though. Not sure they're 7-piece nice, though --- the two pieces of Light would certainly let you power a few more heals.

Stat wise, I have heard it's all about health in the end. I find myself just throwing points at random on most characters. My Templar only uses magicka for the rare heal or the sunfire snare/DoT so I don't really bother sinking many points into magicka. I wear 5 medium with 1 light and 1 heavy just to keep raising those skill lines "in case" I change my mind later. The Medium armor protects me well enough (usually) and as a primary DPS'er, the extra stamina (and sneak) from Medium suit me better.

• Kyotee0071
    Kyotee0071
    ✭✭✭
    /start silly

Khajiit make the best tanks because of the "Nine Lives" Racial.

/end silly

Sorry, that's all I can contribute :wink:
    I didn't think my hangover was that bad this morning until I spent 10 minutes trying to log into my old Etch-A-Sketch