The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Defile on blastbones needs a rework.

• Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This skill is also undodgeable and breaks Cloak on top of dealing more dmg than Dizzy. It's so much fun to see stamcros getting hardcarried by their class and then pretending that their class is fine and that they just outskilled you (I'm playing medium armor so I'm squishy hurr durr).
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This skill is also undodgeable and breaks Cloak on top of dealing more dmg than Dizzy. It's so much fun to see stamcros getting hardcarried by their class and then pretending that their class is fine and that they just outskilled you (I'm playing medium armor so I'm squishy hurr durr).
    Blastbones is absolutely dodgeable, though it shouldn't be as an AOE. And dodge isn't the only thing that can cause it to fail, either. I've seen mine "fall apart" at the end of its leap (doing 0 damage) after I hit the target with a Flame Clench stun/knockback. Other times I have seen it do the same thing against targets that were running away (at least some of those occasions I assume the timer ran out while it was leaping, but other times...I don't think so).

Blastbones still has issues with terrain and whatnot as well, and could use further refinements and fixes. None of which means that the Major Defile doesn't need to go the way of the dodo.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You probably don't understand the sequence of all changes every patch. The General healing was edited so that Stamcro had access to Defile. You want to delete Defile but still stay on the current healing. Great idea!!!

Because having 1 class negating the current healing while other classes eat bones is great idea as well. I don't like playing necro and I don't want to be forced to play it. My stamsorc is already hurting enough for not having any healing modifiers in its toolkit, blighted blastbone is only making me die more in BGs. Even accidental hit from blighted blast bone is hurts like dawnbreakee or worse, let alone having major defile. There is absulty no way for me to negate it and I can't run away, los, or streak from it as it is a 28m range and will hit you if targeted even if hiding behind wall.
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭
    You probably don't understand the sequence of all changes every patch. The General healing was edited so that Stamcro had access to Defile. You want to delete Defile but still stay on the current healing. Great idea!!!

Because having 1 class negating the current healing while other classes eat bones is great idea as well. I don't like playing necro and I don't want to be forced to play it. My stamsorc is already hurting enough for not having any healing modifiers in its toolkit, blighted blastbone is only making me die more in BGs. Even accidental hit from blighted blast bone is hurts like dawnbreakee or worse, let alone having major defile. There is absulty no way for me to negate it and I can't run away, los, or streak from it as it is a 28m range and will hit you if targeted even if hiding behind wall.

I don't think Stamcro is immortal, it's also dying. Come up with a better idea of what stamsorc lacks and share it. I read the messages and am amazed that people are asking for buffs for classes that have already been removed. Have you ever seen here the return of something that was deleted or do you think it was a mistake, but keep playing this game? If devs remove defile no one will play stamcro it will be the weakest class, with the weakest kit. The maximum they will do is change uptime. Developers are also guided by the principle of standardization.

I understand that stamsorc players are not worried about jabs with snare and about 50% critical, because they easily avoid them, but for stamcro this can become a problem, like another stamcro with defile, so it is forced to choose shuffle or brp. Why then don't you want to soften blastbones and just want streak and kill, streak and kill?
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on March 7, 2020 10:55AM
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I understand that stamsorc players are not worried about jabs with snare and about 50% critical, because they easily avoid them, but for stamcro this can become a problem, like another stamcro with defile, so it is forced to choose shuffle or brp. Why then don't you want to soften blastbones and just want streak and kill, streak and kill?

Ah, the classic: it's OP, but not OP because I think another class is more OP, but I forgot to mention the other class has different parameters and disadvantages that make the skill OP only in isolation.

Even your own comparison there is flawed because jabs only needs one counter: major evasion or speed.

Realistically, blighted blastbones needs two: purge and major evasion to reduce the damage. That's not even taking into consideration that you might need a massive amount of healing to heal after, or even other necro skills.

Suggesting BRP is a counter when only stam can really use it (or mag if you skilled enough), and the set itself is considered OP and a counter to every skill in the game, really does nothing besides prove the skill is OP in the first place.

But, whatever, the forums love gravitating to OP things and defending them. Go ahead, when it's later nerfed and ZOS takes aim at the entire spec over a single skill, do not come crying about how "crybabies" on the forums got the class nerfed. It' always the fault of those that defend OP skills and gear because eventually everyone uses them and ZOS has to nerf things to keep "progression" in the game.
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »

Ah, the classic: it's OP, but not OP because I think another class is more OP, but I forgot to mention the other class has different parameters and disadvantages that make the skill OP only in isolation.

Even your own comparison there is flawed because jabs only needs one counter: major evasion or speed.

Realistically, blighted blastbones needs two: purge and major evasion to reduce the damage. That's not even taking into consideration that you might need a massive amount of healing to heal after, or even other necro skills.

Suggesting BRP is a counter when only stam can really use it (or mag if you skilled enough), and the set itself is considered OP and a counter to every skill in the game, really does nothing besides prove the skill is OP in the first place.

But, whatever, the forums love gravitating to OP things and defending them. Go ahead, when it's later nerfed and ZOS takes aim at the entire spec over a single skill, do not come crying about how "crybabies" on the forums got the class nerfed. It' always the fault of those that defend OP skills and gear because eventually everyone uses them and ZOS has to nerf things to keep "progression" in the game.

For blastbones with defile, a common counter was sewn in. This is an increase in general healing. Ah Yes, this is a standard classic-1 because 5, because 10, because the third.
    I forgot that you know one thing better from the outside than the entire combat team or every single person from the outside knows better than the combat team as a whole.
    So your comment in general can be called just bla bla bla, but thank you for rating mine.

P. S. I also want to add that you accused me of being one of those who protects OP things and I will then come and cry when it is nerf. Let's make a deal if I don't cry, you'll just be a schemer. Also, you are very much mistaken when you think that combat team creates a nerf when they reads forum posts. Most likely you think so because of your inflated ego.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on March 7, 2020 12:15PM
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »

For blastbones with defile, a common counter was sewn in. This is an increase in general healing. Ah Yes, this is a standard classic-1 because 5, because 10, because the third.
    I forgot that you know one thing better from the outside than the entire combat team or every single person from the outside knows better than the combat team as a whole.
    So your comment in general can be called just bla bla bla, but thank you for rating mine.

P. S. I also want to add that you accused me of being one of those who protects OP things and I will then come and cry when it is nerf. Let's make a deal if I don't cry, you'll just be a schemer. Also, you are very much mistaken when you think that combat team creates a nerf when they reads forum posts. Most likely you think so because of your inflated ego.

ERROR LOL: Logic Out in Locations

How can anyone in this game argue that the a counter to a general problem should be class specific when:

a. During the times shields got nerfed, no class was given a specific toolset to deal with them. Oblivion damage is the counter there. Now, you

EDIT: Comment got cut, but you know what? you dont need to see the rest anyway
    Edited by Kadoin on March 7, 2020 12:36PM
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Quoted post has been removed.

In this update bomber leap is basically instant after fixes it recived. It takes like 0,5 sec for skeleton to reach the target from any distance. You basically click the ability then the animation of summoning happens , bomber is spawning and then immidiately jumps onto target. That is also an issue for magicka morph because whole design of "the more seconds it runs the harder it hits" is pointless now when bomber is reaching enemy always so quickly without running to it. And yes because of that You can keep close to 100% uptime on major defile as stamnecro. And that is OP's main point. That with current improvements bomber got , effectiveness of stamnecro went up when it was already very high.

Actually he does still stand around sometimes, even have pathing issues when he can't see the target, staring at nothing, but atleast he does jumps when he has full sight, can take a extra 2 seconds. Not only that, you can't recast the ability again to resummon him, you have to wait for the whole animation to come out, and finish exploding.

So technically it's 2.5 cast, 1-1.5sec waiting, Jumps .5 secs. Then to re apply you have to rinse and repeat with another 2.5 sec delay. So there is a big opening.

Anyways it's necromancers only niche. So what if they get a 4 sec major defile? You have a guy who can biting jab you to death in under that same 4 secs.

It used to be a noghtblade ultimate, but deemed to powerful debuff to be tide to a powerful ultimate even though blighted blastbone is as powerful as incap used to be, but that is fine because necromancer is a class you have to buy unlike original class. Even of blighted blastbone did not activte immediatly and had it delays, having more than 50% uptime of healing debuff is very unhealth considering that some classes do not have any healing modifiers or too little to benefit from.
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think Stamcro is immortal, it's also dying. Come up with a better idea of what stamsorc lacks and share it. I read the messages and am amazed that people are asking for buffs for classes that have already been removed. Have you ever seen here the return of something that was deleted or do you think it was a mistake, but keep playing this game? If devs remove defile no one will play stamcro it will be the weakest class, with the weakest kit. The maximum they will do is change uptime. Developers are also guided by the principle of standardization.

If they remove defile, what do you mean no one will play stamcro? Have you taken a glance at stamcros passives and list of buffs? They have literally got the best buffs in the entire game by FAR. A free cast 4 purge? Free 10% damage reduction? Big crit healing when getting low? Major protection on roughly a 50% uptime? Major vun on an ulti for 8 seconds? They could remove the major defile and Stamcro would still be one of the best classes in the game.

Imo what should happen is the major defile being replaced with major fracture and for other classes in general to get buffed. Though it's pretty doubtful ZOS will even take a look at any of the classes struggling.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You don't have to remove the defile, just change it to minor and make the skill do poison or physical dmg to avoid redundant debuff of minor defile, they can also makes it work like the major vunirbility were it is only applied to target every x secs, cooldown like you say and still keep the major defile, another thing to do is shortening the debuff. Gutting a skill that was just fixed is very bad, hence need minor adjustment for the good of the community. Principle of standardization is what messing things up.

I need to streak 3 times to be put of blighted bone range, if I do that, I run out of magicka and just give the other player window to regen while I'm stranded. Also, everyone is worried about the snares from japs and 50%critical whatever that means, stamsorcs are no exception. I don't run shuffle but I switched my streak to ball of lightning so it is same. Stamblars still catch up to my and snare me. Yhings might be different in open world but BGs are slaughter house stamblades and stamsorcs. Things a bit different now with mmr reset and playing against nowbies.
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭
    Rikumaru wrote: »

If they remove defile, what do you mean no one will play stamcro? Have you taken a glance at stamcros passives and list of buffs? They have literally got the best buffs in the entire game by FAR. A free cast 4 purge? Free 10% damage reduction? Big crit healing when getting low? Major protection on roughly a 50% uptime? Major vun on an ulti for 8 seconds? They could remove the major defile and Stamcro would still be one of the best classes in the game.

Imo what should happen is the major defile being replaced with major fracture and for other classes in general to get buffed. Though it's pretty doubtful ZOS will even take a look at any of the classes struggling.

According to your views on the game, developers should simply delete all classes and distribute standard debuffs such as Major Fracture and etc. I have already reviewed the passive and purge questions on Stamcro, so please read the entire topic first before asking such questions.

You don't have to remove the defile, just change it to minor and make the skill do poison or physical dmg to avoid redundant debuff of minor defile, they can also makes it work like the major vunirbility were it is only applied to target every x secs, cooldown like you say and still keep the major defile, another thing to do is shortening the debuff. Gutting a skill that was just fixed is very bad, hence need minor adjustment for the good of the community. Principle of standardization is what messing things up.

I need to streak 3 times to be put of blighted bone range, if I do that, I run out of magicka and just give the other player window to regen while I'm stranded. Also, everyone is worried about the snares from japs and 50%critical whatever that means, stamsorcs are no exception. I don't run shuffle but I switched my streak to ball of lightning so it is same. Stamblars still catch up to my and snare me. Yhings might be different in open world but BGs are slaughter house stamblades and stamsorcs. Things a bit different now with mmr reset and playing against nowbies.

I understand you, thank you for answering, but I don't think the solution to replace with minor defile will be good. This is my opinion.
    It is possible to solve the problem with uptime, but not with Defile in general. I think Major Vulnerability doesn't need on Stamcro, his DPS and is so good at PVE.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on March 7, 2020 3:41PM
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    IMO, Stamina Blastbone should have Major Fracture instead of Major Defile (it exploding would logically shred some of your armor, no?), and the Magicka Morph should have the Magicka Equivalent. See how that works for a patch. Defile is so horribly overtuned and Stamcro is now currently more of a carry class than Magsorc or Magplar ever were. Some ppl are in denial, for real.
    Edited by Nevidyra on March 7, 2020 3:42PM
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭
    So maybe let's give everyone a standard spammable like Stamcro - Venom Skull, including for Dizzy. Sorry but no, Major Fracture is not the solution.
    P. S. Disease damage which breaks the armor it's really just Lmao. If developers are serious about such offers then.... This will be called the curse class, without dots and curses.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on March 7, 2020 4:02PM
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭

According to your views on the game, developers should simply delete all classes and distribute standard debuffs such as Major Fracture and etc. I have already reviewed the passive and purge questions on Stamcro, so please read the entire topic first before asking such questions.

I understand you, thank you for answering, but I don't think the solution to replace with minor defile will be good. This is my opinion.
    It is possible to solve the problem with uptime, but not with Defile in general. I think Major Vulnerability doesn't need on Stamcro, his DPS and is so good at PVE.

While I'm against the standardisation of classes, there's a good reason why major defile has been removed from non-ultimate abilities which are extremely easy to apply to players. It's just far far too oppressive and only 2 classes in the game (funnily enough necro is one of those) can counter it.

Also you speak of class identity and yet out of all the classes, I've gotta say necro has the least identity out of all of them. It's literally just a stat-stick class where it's only good because it's got super overtuned numbers / buffs.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭

While I'm against the standardisation of classes, there's a good reason why major defile has been removed from non-ultimate abilities which are extremely easy to apply to players. It's just far far too oppressive and only 2 classes in the game (funnily enough necro is one of those) can counter it.

Also you speak of class identity and yet out of all the classes, I've gotta say necro has the least identity out of all of them. It's literally just a stat-stick class where it's only good because it's got super overtuned numbers / buffs.

I don't argue, it's your right to think so. You should say I think so. This is not a fact. This is just your opinion.
    The only buff that has Stamcro is Major Protection. Put on a Pirate Skeleton and you will resist Defile even better. It has the largest uptime Major Protection - 10 sec. The only class that can have problems with Defile + Blastbones is Stamsorc.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on March 7, 2020 4:25PM
  • mav1234
    mav1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't argue, it's your right to think so. You should say I think so. This is not a fact. This is just your opinion.
    The only buff that has Stamcro is Major Protection. Put on a Pirate Skeleton and you will resist Defile even better. It has the largest uptime Major Protection - 10 sec. The only class that can have problems with Defile + Blastbones is Stamsorc.

it is true that if you put on pirate skeleton you don't need to worry about the blastbones major defile anymore.... since you've applied it to yourself. what a strange comment.

part of what makes necromancer strong is that they receive a lot of smaller, stacking buffs ... cost reduction, damage reduction (from pet and skill slotted), percent damage increase, etc... that others don't have access to. At least for stamcro, I'd rather some of those abilities be minor-category buffs trigged by an effect, e.g. the spirit guardian gives minor protection or the like.
  • mikey_reach
    mikey_reach
    ✭✭✭
    I really dont think the defile on it is as bad as people make it to be. As a dk i can outheal it. As a templar i can purge it. As a warden i can potentially purge it and out heal it. As a nb i can go invis or even outheal it. As a sorc i can shield myself. And as a necro insane mitigation or even the purge can out do it. To be honest the one spec i see having a hard time agaisnt it is stam sorc because their mitigation and healing are pretty bad compared to any other class. They only way i have a hard time agaisnt mayor defile is in an outnumbered situation but then again that applies to many other things not just defile. But that is the downside you put yourself in if you decide to fight outnumbered.
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭
    I really dont think the defile on it is as bad as people make it to be. As a dk i can outheal it. As a templar i can purge it. As a warden i can potentially purge it and out heal it. As a nb i can go invis or even outheal it. As a sorc i can shield myself. And as a necro insane mitigation or even the purge can out do it. To be honest the one spec i see having a hard time agaisnt it is stam sorc because their mitigation and healing are pretty bad compared to any other class. They only way i have a hard time agaisnt mayor defile is in an outnumbered situation but then again that applies to many other things not just defile. But that is the downside you put yourself in if you decide to fight outnumbered.

this ^.
    Cool comment! You read my thoughts from my head. For stamsorc, try Pirate skeleton - it might help. When this set was nerf healing was of a lower level. People just forgot about it and wrote off this set.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sadly, very badly.

Still waiting for passives and skills reworks.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This point might prove true in CP, but it is imo irrelevent. For you to outheal a skill that deal dmg equal to ultimate and defile debuff you need to be on full defense. Purge the debuff is also useless as it can be reapplied instantly which is why having a cooldown might fix the problem. Shielding is also a bad counter due to how it scales and how expensive it is in camperison to the cost of blighted blastbone.

CP pvp can potential negate the effects of defile with cp allocations, unlike no cp or BGs where even minor buffs/debuffs matter and could be a winning factor. All this being said, I only voice my opinion toward BGs as it is what I do most in pvp.
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭

Sadly, very badly.

Still waiting for passives and skills reworks.

Personally, I will be happy for you if you get what you want.

This point might prove true in CP, but it is imo irrelevent. For you to outheal a skill that deal dmg equal to ultimate and defile debuff you need to be on full defense. Purge the debuff is also useless as it can be reapplied instantly which is why having a cooldown might fix the problem. Shielding is also a bad counter due to how it scales and how expensive it is in camperison to the cost of blighted blastbone.

CP pvp can potential negate the effects of defile with cp allocations, unlike no cp or BGs where even minor buffs/debuffs matter and could be a winning factor. All this being said, I only voice my opinion toward BGs as it is what I do most in pvp.

I think CP defile can be more dangerous than No-CP under certain circumstances. This can even be a whole lever of pressure on the zerg. This is a unique style and a clever thought-out game in its own way, unlike the initial bash goliath. Of course it would be better to have fewer lags. I hope that in the future, developers will be able to implement all the planned performance changes.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on March 7, 2020 6:53PM
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nevidyra wrote: »
    IMO, Stamina Blastbone should have Major Fracture instead of Major Defile (it exploding would logically shred some of your armor, no?), and the Magicka Morph should have the Magicka Equivalent. See how that works for a patch. Defile is so horribly overtuned and Stamcro is now currently more of a carry class than Magsorc or Magplar ever were. Some ppl are in denial, for real.

If ZOS sticks to their word, they will be combining Fracture and Breach into 1 debuff so only seperating the morphs by Major Fracture or Major Breach is not something they would be willing to do simply because they should already be in the process of reworking abilities like Ransack vs Pierce Armor to have more defined morph choices. Same goes for Warden's Shalk morphs that are only seperated by Fracture vs Breach.

Dragonhold Patch Notes:
    • Abilities and item sets that grant Physical and Spell Resistances now grant an equal amount of both as a singular stat – Armor – rather than 2 separate stats.
      • Many item sets that granted X Spell or Physical Resistance now grant .5X Armor. This was done to ensure total power remains the same, with less variance in these stats.
      • Passives that grant a unique source of one have not been adjusted.
      • Major and Minor Resolve now grant an equal amount of Physical and Spell Resistance, and Major and Minor Ward have been discontinued.
      • Note that this has not yet happened to Fracture and Breach or forms of Penetration.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on March 8, 2020 1:57AM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We have recently removed some unnecessary back and forth from this thread. Please remember to keep conversations constructive and civil and take a moment to review our Community Rules here.

Thank you for your understanding
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Single target dodgeable & blockable ultimate with Defile (Incap) ? Too OP, nerf it...
    - Ranged AOE Spammable - like that is undodgeable & unblockable with Defile on all targets in AOE (Blastbones) ? It is totally fine...

One might get a feeling that Necro is P2W right ? But of course, it is a heresy to even think of it... This game has no P2W stuff in it.... it is impossible that a Paid - class is deliberately made way, way better than base game class. Oh and that NB nerf.. sorry, it was "redundancy removal", not a nerf, and the whole Elsweyr was totally not focused on that, definitely not to make Necro look better...

:joy::D
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on March 11, 2020 5:01PM
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamcro needs a rework or other classes are gonna need some considerable buffs to compete.

But sure go ahead and leave stamcro untouched ZOS, mine is almost leveled and ready to farm tears.
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    - Single target dodgeable & blockable ultimate with Defile (Incap) ? Too OP, nerf it...
    - Ranged AOE Spammable - like that is undodgeable & unblockable with Defile on all targets in AOE (Blastbones) ? It is totally fine...

One might get a feeling that Necro is P2W right ? But of course, it is a heresy to even think of it... This game has no P2W stuff in it.... it is impossible that a Paid - class is deliberately made way, way better than base game class. Oh and that NB nerf.. sorry, it was "redundancy removal", not a nerf, and the whole Elsweyr was totally not focused on that, definitely not to make Necro look better...

People keep on saying Blastbones is undodgeable and it just is spreading misinformation. It can be dodged, it can also be killed, CC'd, Negated and knocked back.

As for P2W, I guess that's a wide opinion. I honestly laugh when people say Necro is P2W because when Necro first hit it wasn't even close to the best class, almost opposite. Even now that some people have learned necro it is not the best class. You can say StamDK, Stamplar, Magplar and Magsorc (PvP) are better.
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »

People keep on saying Blastbones is undodgeable and it just is spreading misinformation. It can be dodged, it can also be killed, CC'd, Negated and knocked back.

As for P2W, I guess that's a wide opinion. I honestly laugh when people say Necro is P2W because when Necro first hit it wasn't even close to the best class, almost opposite. Even now that some people have learned necro it is not the best class. You can say StamDK, Stamplar, Magplar and Magsorc (PvP) are better.

How about no?

Stamcro is above everyone

Magcro is at the bottom.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    OtarTheMad wrote: »

Stamcro is above everyone

Magcro is at the bottom.
    But you can't tell that to the people who don't seem to notice that Magicka Necromancer even exists. Unless of course they're complaining about getting 1-shot by the Harmony/self-synergy gimmick (which, for the record, I dislike and would prefer to see changed...as long as they improve Magicka Necromancer's offense in other ways at the same time).

Far too many people point at Stamina Necromancer and start yelling about "pay-to-win Necromancers" without realizing that the other side of the class has fairly bad offense (which was downright terrible for the first like...9 months of existing, due to Blastbones being basically non-functional much of the time). They did the same thing with Warden back in the day, and it was annoying to be playing Magicka Warden in those days; nerfs often affected Magicka more than they did Stamina, despite the fact that it was the latter that was actually overpowered.