The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Trials Guild

VamppireGhost
VamppireGhost
✭✭
Hi, I'm VamppyGhost. I'm an 810 who's been playing for a long time. I've been around and seen my share of what ESO has to offer. The good, the bad and the ugly. I'm good, i know what I'm doing and can hold my own in all forms of content. But...I have much to learn and love constructive criticism. My main DPS is a 32k MagSorc. I also have a Pug Master Trial Tank. I've done all content just want to work on LB's. Message me if u can help.
"What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I'm VamppyGhost. I'm an 810 who's been playing for a long time. I've been around and seen my share of what ESO has to offer. The good, the bad and the ugly. I'm good, i know what I'm doing and can hold my own in all forms of content. But...I have much to learn and love constructive criticism. My main DPS is a 32k MagSorc. I also have a Pug Master Trial Tank. I've done all content just want to work on LB's. Message me if u can help.

Ebonheart Defenders is looking for any an all friendly team oriented players. We are friendly players have plenty of knowledge players that will help with Dps, tanking and healing plus teach mechanics . We also have regular DLC HM vet dungeon runs/Skin runs, VDSA, PvP other events. We use the band App communicate/organize plus Xbox Club that we post pics, vids and achievements etc . If you are interested reply here or msg GT Bad Serpico