Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2020/03/06

• Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah boy I'm bout to spend me some gold tonight.

Best furnishings in a loooong time.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buffy121 wrote: »
    So happy <3 I wonder if more Alinor stuff is coming next week

My heart is saying yes, my wallet is saying nooooooooooooo.
    Edited by doomette on March 7, 2020 5:59PM
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    snoozy wrote: »
    just bought the greenhouse and i love it. :)

one issue tho: it rains through the roof :( anyone else getting this?
    Yes, it ist NOT waterproof. I‘m somewhat displeased. Had to hotfix the issue with a couple of wooden planks. Not very pretty, so I really hope this will be fixed...

...now I know how my console friends feel :/

Edited by Ye_Olde_Crowe on March 7, 2020 6:05PM
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, it ist NOT waterproof. I‘m somewhat displeased. Had to hotfix the issue with a couple of wooden planks. Not very pretty, so I really hope this will be fixed...

...now I know how my console friends feel :/

Wait, wooden planks stop the rain on PC? Well isn’t that a fine howdy do. Y’all are so spoiled :p
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently I'm spending a whole lot of gold this week.
    Those are gorgeous.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If i buy that greenhouse my bank will dip back under 2m, and that would make me insanely sad considering how long it took me to accumulate that much. Regardless Lucky Cat Landing doesnt have the space.

Those trees though...
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    MORE!
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    If i buy that greenhouse my bank will dip back under 2m, and that would make me insanely sad considering how long it took me to accumulate that much.

How could one buy only one, though? I've already seen builds using at least 8 of them in one place, lol
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

bright side... you dont need to water your plants
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wisteria. Now there's a word I can't hear without my mind making weird connections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMzyleT2FqY
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the greenhouse, ty Z
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely trees.

We need structures that keep out the rain, though.

Pretty sure it doesn't rain inside the greenhouses in Summerset, although I would have to check that.

This does prove, however, that they could give us a selection of pre-designed houses, to place on empty plots, if they wanted.

...and also, modular rooms which we could fit together.

Not to mention just various walls with (cleaner) clear glass windows and/or doors in them.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The greenhouse is one of the few Alinor furnishings / structures I like, because it actually looks mostly elven. Worth grabbing a few.

• Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    The greenhouse is one of the few Alinor furnishings / structures I like, because it actually looks mostly elven. Worth grabbing a few.

Wish I could afford to grab a few, lol.

If I do that, no gold left for next week.

Unless I return to stealing, which I'm not doing at this point.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can I please just ask (BEG) that if you are going to put up the other Alinor datamined stuff - windmill & trees - that you wait a week or so to enable people to get more gold?!
    Else you are going to have some very upset punters, undoing this week’s good feeling.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Adrikoth

Pretty please!
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Regardless Lucky Cat Landing doesnt have the space.

Depends where you put it.

You can use it as a conservatory extension of the porch, at the back:

QkZIAXa.png

T9KEbvF.png

I placed it centrally to the Lucky Cat door (which isn't central to the Lucky Cat floor tiles!) and some rocks and part of a ruined wall do protrude into it, on the left hand side, if you do that:

E2ADWAK.png

Which, I don't really mind, personally, but if it bothered you, you could always place it off to the right, slightly.

There might still be a few rocks, at the far end, if you did that, but they could easily be covered by a plant, or a piece of furniture.

Moving it would mean part of the Lucky Cat roof would penetrate the glass of the Greenhouse, though.

Which may, or may not, bother you more than the wall/rocks.

Also, I originally placed it higher, so it was level with the top of the wall of the porch.

Which had the advantage of covering more of the rocks...

However, again, that meant that the edge of the Lucky Cat roof then penetrated the roof of the Greenhouse, which bothered me more than the rocks did, so I lowered it.

Few more pics:

eN0vR8a.png

htS9Nza.png

7LYFfpp.png

oZs524x.png

0pxMSUW.png

This is what it looks like from the terrace:

ghpzxii.png

Obviously, you could reskin the base with an Elsweyr wall, if you didn't like the floating, Alinor platform effect.

Edited by Tigerseye on March 8, 2020 10:08AM
  • Karmen
    Karmen
    ✭✭✭
    It's still nice to see trees.
    I'm waiting for more bosmer new stuff @zenimax pls, dont forget bosmer ;)

I am Carmen.
    For Bosmers, war is only a sport
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    View of the beach:

B3AxR1w.png

Shame the glass isn't a bit cleaner!
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    Can I please just ask (BEG) that if you are going to put up the other Alinor datamined stuff - windmill & trees - that you wait a week or so to enable people to get more gold?!
    Else you are going to have some very upset punters, undoing this week’s good feeling.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Adrikoth

Pretty please!

The themes always comes in a weekly pair. I doubt they will reschedule this one theme for people when no other one has.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    method__01 wrote: »
    it's gigantic, bought 2,only psijic villa has enough space outside to place it,was hoping to fit the other at Alinor crest but outside garden too small

Yeah, the Greenhouse is too big to use as a greenhouse, at the Townhouse, but it's actually too narrow, if you want to use it as a conservatory there:

LACJGeQ.png

It cuts into the windows:

s1ZzmPx.png

Whereas, if it was slightly wider, it could work pretty well.

Although, you would need to be able to bury the righthand side in the wall and it would need to be high enough to clear the windows there...

Then you would have the problem of the upstairs window, on the left.

There are a lot of windows to avoid!

Please ignore the furniture - didn't want to have to move it all to make a point.

Edited by Tigerseye on March 8, 2020 3:47PM
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greenhouse is actually pretty cool, trees are also nice ofc.
    Actually I won't even complain for the price of 100K. :#
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    method__01 wrote: »
    it's gigantic, bought 2,only psijic villa has enough space outside to place it,was hoping to fit the other at Alinor crest but outside garden too small

Yeah, the Greenhouse is too big to use as a greenhouse, at the Townhouse, but it's actually too narrow, if you want to use it as a conservatory there:

LACJGeQ.png

It cuts into the windows:

s1ZzmPx.png

Whereas, if it was slightly wider, it could work pretty well.

Although, you would need to be able to bury the righthand side in the wall and it would need to be high enough to clear the windows there...

Then you would have the problem of the upstairs window, on the left.

There are a lot of windows to avoid!

Please ignore the furniture - didn't want to have to move it all to make a point.

unfortunately it messes with my patio and i dont want to move all this stuff to villa (maxed out)

image.jpg

i managed to fit in other platform as others suggested but again must move everything
    if you take out some stuff,definitely fits there

image.jpg

villa have the space to place and only a small rock formation (i cant remove it btw) interferes with structure

image.jpg

but furniture limit prevent me from putting plants inside :|

image.jpg
    Edited by method__01 on March 8, 2020 4:46PM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Vasanha
    This one hears nothing. Sees nothing. This one only sweeps.
    desperately need a survey assistant
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm at work, so I don't have pictures, but my spouse found a good place for it at the Villa.

There's a fairly flat green space next to the waterfall/pool on the right side of the villa. There are some rock stairs already up to that space, and if you place it so that you still have the floor visible and above all the grass, then you can place another rock stairs to add to the one already there and up and into the greenhouse. Then, one of the flat limestone slabs can be placed over the waterfall so that you can easily cross to it without having to go through the pool and up the stairs. Another rock stairs was placed to lead up to the walkway across.

Sorry, hard to explain without pics. But, I loved his idea so much, that I replicated it.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on March 9, 2020 7:17PM
  • cheifsoap
    cheifsoap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are these red/orange trees sold anywhere?
    73KYmev.jpg?1
    Edited by cheifsoap on March 9, 2020 7:20PM
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The greenhouse looks sick. Windows appear a bit dirty though.
  • snoozy
    snoozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    Regardless Lucky Cat Landing doesnt have the space.

Depends where you put it.

You can use it as a conservatory extension of the porch, at the back:

QkZIAXa.png

T9KEbvF.png

I placed it centrally to the Lucky Cat door (which isn't central to the Lucky Cat floor tiles!) and some rocks and part of a ruined wall do protrude into it, on the left hand side, if you do that:

E2ADWAK.png

Which, I don't really mind, personally, but if it bothered you, you could always place it off to the right, slightly.

There might still be a few rocks, at the far end, if you did that, but they could easily be covered by a plant, or a piece of furniture.

Moving it would mean part of the Lucky Cat roof would penetrate the glass of the Greenhouse, though.

Which may, or may not, bother you more than the wall/rocks.

Also, I originally placed it higher, so it was level with the top of the wall of the porch.

Which had the advantage of covering more of the rocks...

However, again, that meant that the edge of the Lucky Cat roof then penetrated the roof of the Greenhouse, which bothered me more than the rocks did, so I lowered it.

Few more pics:

eN0vR8a.png

htS9Nza.png

7LYFfpp.png

oZs524x.png

0pxMSUW.png

This is what it looks like from the terrace:

ghpzxii.png

Obviously, you could reskin the base with an Elsweyr wall, if you didn't like the floating, Alinor platform effect.

love that! thanks for the awesome idea. :)
    PC EU
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheifsoap wrote: »
    Are these red/orange trees sold anywhere?
    73KYmev.jpg?1

not exactly red but check Maladdiq in Skywatch and Frohilde Snow-Hair in Ebonheart

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Conservatory_Furnishings/Trees
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Vasanha
    This one hears nothing. Sees nothing. This one only sweeps.
    desperately need a survey assistant
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cheifsoap It's a very high chance we will get some red Alinor maple trees next weekend that looks similar.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it rains through all furniture. I created a second floor on my terrace with a large Platform but you can see rain on the ground below.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I think it rains through all furniture. I created a second floor on my terrace with a large Platform but you can see rain on the ground below.

Yeah, really it shouldn't rain through any furniture.

Virtually nothing lets rain through it, in real life.

The item may get wet and eventually have droplets forming on the sides, or on the underside (if it's made from, say, fabric).

However, almost nothing solid lets rain just pour through it.

Apart from (possibly) a sieve and even then, it would normally form droplets, to an extent, too.