The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[POSSIBLE SPOILERS] Summerset - Navigate the Ebon Stadmont Forest

• Lady_Lindel
    Lady_Lindel
    ✭✭✭
    Just been running around and and finally figured it out. You have to do the stone first (which isn't in the forest) go past the entrance with the merchant, to the creek, use stone to talk to Leython.THEN enter Ebon Stadium THEN go through portal with 2 crows, you're now in the Sanctum. Bloody confusing.
  • fiender66
    fiender66
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've done it twice to get the guild line with two different toons. I'd rather have a canal therapy than do it another time
  • Silverbusa
    Silverbusa
    Soul Shriven
    Just been running around and and finally figured it out. You have to do the stone first (which isn't in the forest) go past the entrance with the merchant, to the creek, use stone to talk to Leython.THEN enter Ebon Stadium THEN go through portal with 2 crows, you're now in the Sanctum. Bloody confusing.

Tried the 2,1,3 thing and got nowhere. Multiple times.

The quoted part above was what was missing.

Once that is complete I re-entered and went through gate 2. That put me in the same area but as soon as I went through gate 2, it was a totally different area (much larger with different mobs),