Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need follow up

Mainman99
Mainman99
✭✭✭
Hi all,

Just wanted to give an update here. We currently don't have a fix planned for this as other issues like crashes and FPS issues have taken priority. Right now you can play in either Windowed or Fullscreen mode.

What is the status on these issues (crashes & FPS).

My crash issues was resolved when I increased my RAM but I see others that still has the problem.
FPS - No change for me. Mostly stable around 30 FPS with occasional drops.

• Mainman99
    Mainman99
    ✭✭✭
    2 weeks no response....oh, crashes returned for me
  • Mainman99
    Mainman99
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for an update. The quoted post is from the beginning of february... What have been done to solve them??
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't expect response other than "stay tuned". Those issues are going now for almost a year
  • ProphetOfArkay
    ProphetOfArkay
    Soul Shriven
    It's unacceptable how long it has taken to fix the Mac client. It shouldn't take a year for crucial issues like unexpected crashes to get fixed. I can only assume Mac support, and therefore Mac players, are no longer a priority to ZOS.

I've cancelled my ESO+ subscription over this and will likely stop playing if it doesn't get fixed before MacOS Catalina is released.
  • Nickwahh5
    Nickwahh5
    Soul Shriven
    Cancelled my sub as well over this Mac issue. Cannot believe they have Mac support and yet nothing to fix this issue
  • Mainman99
    Mainman99
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Zenimax, you aint constructive when you don't give us feedback.
  • Mainman99
    Mainman99
    ✭✭✭
    I´m seriously thinking about yelling stupid things just to get a confirmation that this thread is being seen... Almost another month
  • karpok
    karpok
    ✭✭✭
    *mode sarcasm on*
    Well don't worry it will be soon the first birthday of Bug-mire.
    We've had a full year to enjoy and get used to the wonderful bugs provided by this patch. So we could definitely expect sos to seriously nerf this bugs with the release of the next dlc. Instead it will surely introduce a new bug-meta we will be eager to pay for.
    --
    Soumar, Aldmeri Sorcer
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by xWarbrain on August 30, 2019 3:53PM
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • Mainman99
    Mainman99
    ✭✭✭
    xWarbrain wrote: »

Thats the wide timeline, I'm asking for the state of the fixes for OSX client (with seems to be totally inferior to the windows client).
  • Mainman99
    Mainman99
    ✭✭✭
    Another month, another no-show from the officials....
  • Mainman99
    Mainman99
    ✭✭✭
    Please...
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's unacceptable how long it has taken to fix the Mac client. It shouldn't take a year for crucial issues like unexpected crashes to get fixed. I can only assume Mac support, and therefore Mac players, are no longer a priority to ZOS.

I've cancelled my ESO+ subscription over this and will likely stop playing if it doesn't get fixed before MacOS Catalina is released.

If anything (for me) the crashing has gotten worse. I am currently on an eso vacation hoping to see some sign of client stability announcement.
    Mainman99 wrote: »
    Another month, another no-show from the officials....

And this is probably going to be the reality of waiting for that sign.

/sigh
  • Mainman99
    Mainman99
    ✭✭✭
    And its 2020!
    Lets see if we can get an answer preferably before the original post turns one.
  • Mainman99
    Mainman99
    ✭✭✭
    2 more months and still no answer....
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Since this thread is nearing a year old and a new one on the same topic has been created, we will be closing the discussion. You can continue to use the thread linked below.

Did you fix anything in the patch??
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.