The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Make solo play viable again in PVP

Fawn4287
Fawn4287
✭✭✭✭✭
Solo play is now becoming almost impossible In cyrodil thanks to the sheer number of tanks, healers and harmony bombers but I think a few changes can fix that before is forced to do the same.

1.Using battle spirit, butcher off heals, healing as a solo and in 1v1 scenarios is fine and fairly balanced, however many people have realised that a healer in group vs group play is worth 10 Mediocre zerg dps And healers are more prevalent that ever, most abilities should heal 50% less to other targets.

2.change ulti gain so that 1 target can only produce x amount of ulti per second, meaning 20 people attacking 1 person don’t generate a total of 500 ultimate for each person getting 1 light attack on a target and healers having targets walk through their aoes should work in the same manor.

3.Change negate to be an alliance war ultimate, since most sorcs don’t run it anyway change negate with a more stamina centred ultimate and give the option of negate to everyone .

4. Introduce snare immunity like CC immunity, since most sources of snare immunity don’t work properly anyway.

5.Remove the self synergy from graveyard, this will make harmony actually need to be used with others how synergises are intended to be used, rather than how it is currently used to self synergise ones own ability.

6. Remove or severely nerf forward camps, forward camps are one of the main causes of game crashing at huge keeps fights, with a group finally being wiped to only have them return instantly and in the same number thanks to 1 forward camp, which allows groups to relentlessly attack a keep, until the game crashes or they take it.

7.Change the hammer and emperor system, this is basically a reward for the faction with the most active players, which actually should work in reverse if anything with buffs going to the faction with the least players on, or the hammer allowing gated factions reclaim a centre keep, its hard to believe how little forward thinking has gone in to this system and how much it rewards the most popular faction.
  • Commandment
    Commandment
    ✭✭✭
    "Solo play is impossible In cyrodil"

As it should be, since it's a faction based war event.
    Options
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol no.

Basically nerf mag, so you can have an easier time pretending you are any good in PvP when all builds but your own gets nerfed.

What's funny is that over the years, I have not seen any real difference in the outcomes of a larger group vs. a smaller one, and when I have it was due to SETS or the exact kind of changes that "small mans" and "soloers" begged for that wound up buffing ball groups to the state they are in.

What needs to happen before a heal reduction is actually a damage reduction cap and a nerf to BRP Resto and DW. Then a nerf to sets that heal and then next some of these sets that allow you to tank and push massive damage also need to be adjusted.

What's funny is that if that really happens, guess what will happen to your solo ability? It will diminish drastically because your ability to solo hinges on the exact same powercreep that makes a ball group impossible to kill.

Yet the forums are filled with smoke being blown under the guise of fixing the tank meta, when it's really just a bunch of stam players looking for a nerf to mag, despite stam having every single advantage this patch and the patches before it. It's mind numbing.

TL;DR: NO.
    Edited by Kadoin on February 27, 2020 7:12AM
    Options
  • Baphomet
    Baphomet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only agree with #7 - the rest are bad suggestions.

The hammer needs to go - it makes an already dumbed down game straight out idiotic.
    - The Psijic Order
    - TKO
    - Dominant Dominion
    - The Noore
    Options
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    But soloing is viable? I've been doing it since beta.1 v xing, soloing rss and outposts, soloing ball groups, soloing barely defended keeps, and even soloing emperor- it's all possible with the right build. What you want is for soloing to be a casual easily accessible experience and it's not. You are choosing the hard life of not teaming in a team game. It's like queing solo squads in pubg, if you're not shroud ofc it's going to seem next to impossible. You just have to get good enough to pull it off.

Take my friend here for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzfTrQgyTKM

Options
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fawn4287 wrote: »
    Solo play is now becoming almost impossible In cyrodil

clearly you dont play in PC NA CP campaign?
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
    Options
  • Rahar
    Rahar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Solo is viable, it's just a bit harder now. I haven't really had a problem with zergling tanks because they do no damage and I can ignore them -- the real problem is with solo stam meta tanks with extremely high weapon damage.
    NeRf MaGsOrC
    Options
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Forward camps are limited to 20 players and have timers, so "relentless" is the wrong word. Try beginning your arguments from a better starting point than exaggeration.

Forward camps have a role in the lag and duration of battles, maybe a longer 2nd rez timer or smaller player rez limit would help reduce the massive influx of players extending one battle.

Leave Negate where it is, its one of the best tools to stop coordinated groups and healers. "Most Sorcs don't run Negate" because solo its not ideal open field, but many slot it and make great use of it in the right situations. Move the skill because the majority don't use it is hardly a valid reason. There's ulti morphs that go unused, have a go at them instead.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I often play solo when my small group is not running. That does not mean I should be able to take on anything which seems to be what OP is calling for.

Also, as others have pointed out, Cyrodili is not really intended to be a solo PvP area. As such combat should not be built for that. Ofc, this is not supporting the degree tank builds work in ESO as that is really a different topic.

Further, OP's ideas do not add up. Making class ultimates available to all, completely rework snare immunity, and the whole ult gen thing makes no sense. It really appears OP wants things changed so they can have the build they want by getting access to class skill lines, not have to worry about snare immunity, and I cannot grasp what they are saying about ult gen.
    Options
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Increase cost of sprint and reduce sprint speed in general. Im tired of all those tree humpers that run away as soon as their HP drops below 20%.
    Options
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »
    Increase cost of sprint and reduce sprint speed in general. Im tired of all those tree humpers that run away as soon as their HP drops below 20%.

That won't stop people from tree humping. We'll just start fights closer to something we can use as los.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

Options
  • Squidgaurd
    Squidgaurd
    ✭✭✭
    man them off heals defenitely need to be nerfed you search and search and evntually you find a group of bad pugs and you cant kill them because their off heals are keeping each other topped off. players that can be litterally be 2 tapped just being kept alive by each others heals its aids.
    Options
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »
    lol no.

Basically nerf mag, so you can have an easier time pretending you are any good in PvP when all builds but your own gets nerfed.

What's funny is that over the years, I have not seen any real difference in the outcomes of a larger group vs. a smaller one, and when I have it was due to SETS or the exact kind of changes that "small mans" and "soloers" begged for that wound up buffing ball groups to the state they are in.

What needs to happen before a heal reduction is actually a damage reduction cap and a nerf to BRP Resto and DW. Then a nerf to sets that heal and then next some of these sets that allow you to tank and push massive damage also need to be adjusted.

What's funny is that if that really happens, guess what will happen to your solo ability? It will diminish drastically because your ability to solo hinges on the exact same powercreep that makes a ball group impossible to kill.

Yet the forums are filled with smoke being blown under the guise of fixing the tank meta, when it's really just a bunch of stam players looking for a nerf to mag, despite stam having every single advantage this patch and the patches before it. It's mind numbing.

Actually ur ability to solo hinges on the premise that gameplay revolves mostly around player skill. That's why over the years the ability to play solo is diminishing. Because combat has been dumbed down to a level of stupidity.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »
    lol no.

Actually ur ability to solo hinges on the premise that gameplay revolves mostly around player skill. That's why over the years the ability to play solo is diminishing. Because combat has been dumbed down to a level of stupidity.

Not really. Not even close. Granted, a large number of the best players have left the game so our targets are not as skilled.

As someone who has been around since day one, I find it humorous someone would suggest combat has been dumbed down to a level of stupidity. That literally suggest the lesser experienced players could so well against more skilled players. If someone is finding those newer players such a challenge in PvP it is not changes to the game that are the cause.
    Options
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think dynamic ultimate generation should be given to all solo players(not emp or artifact wielder) on each server via battle spirit. With possibly a dmg mitigation buff like 5-10%.
    Edited by UppGRAYxDD on March 1, 2020 4:42PM
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
    Options
  • Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But soloing is viable? I've been doing it since beta.1 v xing, soloing rss and outposts, soloing ball groups, soloing barely defended keeps, and even soloing emperor- it's all possible with the right build. What you want is for soloing to be a casual easily accessible experience and it's not. You are choosing the hard life of not teaming in a team game. It's like queing solo squads in pubg, if you're not shroud ofc it's going to seem next to impossible. You just have to get good enough to pull it off.

Take my friend here for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzfTrQgyTKM

On a class with a better uptime on major protection than pirate skeleton had pre patch with no downside, plus 10% from the ghost.
    Squidgaurd wrote: »
    man them off heals defenitely need to be nerfed you search and search and evntually you find a group of bad pugs and you cant kill them because their off heals are keeping each other topped off. players that can be litterally be 2 tapped just being kept alive by each others heals its aids.

This is the most frustrating, some sort of burst heal or a couple of templar circles and even players that can’t CC break properly won’t seem to die
    Options
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UppGRAYxDD wrote: »
    I think dynamic ultimate generation should be given to all solo players(not emp or artifact wielder) on each server via battle spirit. With possibly a dmg mitigation buff like 5-10%.

No. Why do people always think they should be entitled to some kind of special buff or treatment just cause they want to play solo. Cyro is for AvAvA fighting. If you want to run around solo, more power to you but you shouldn't be entitled to anything more or less than every other player gets whether in a group or not.
    Options
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solo pvp is viable I’m always playing solo and getting successful 1vxs only thing that causes me trouble is the horrendous lag that’s what needs fixing
    Edited by Deathlord92 on March 2, 2020 12:12AM
    Options
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Solo play is now becoming almost impossible In cyrodil thanks to the sheer number of tanks, healers and harmony bombers but I think a few changes can fix that before is forced to do the same.

1.Using battle spirit, butcher off heals, healing as a solo and in 1v1 scenarios is fine and fairly balanced, however many people have realised that a healer in group vs group play is worth 10 Mediocre zerg dps And healers are more prevalent that ever, most abilities should heal 50% less to other targets.

2.change ulti gain so that 1 target can only produce x amount of ulti per second, meaning 20 people attacking 1 person don’t generate a total of 500 ultimate for each person getting 1 light attack on a target and healers having targets walk through their aoes should work in the same manor.

3.Change negate to be an alliance war ultimate, since most sorcs don’t run it anyway change negate with a more stamina centred ultimate and give the option of negate to everyone .

4. Introduce snare immunity like CC immunity, since most sources of snare immunity don’t work properly anyway.

5.Remove the self synergy from graveyard, this will make harmony actually need to be used with others how synergises are intended to be used, rather than how it is currently used to self synergise ones own ability.

6. Remove or severely nerf forward camps, forward camps are one of the main causes of game crashing at huge keeps fights, with a group finally being wiped to only have them return instantly and in the same number thanks to 1 forward camp, which allows groups to relentlessly attack a keep, until the game crashes or they take it.

7.Change the hammer and emperor system, this is basically a reward for the faction with the most active players, which actually should work in reverse if anything with buffs going to the faction with the least players on, or the hammer allowing gated factions reclaim a centre keep, its hard to believe how little forward thinking has gone in to this system and how much it rewards the most popular faction.

Man, you’re supposed to be 1vXing pugs, not organized ball groups or tanked-up, small man, farming kill squads.

Maybe your target selection is a bit off...

Then again, I’d like ZOS to fix Cyro before they change anything else lol.
    Edited by JumpmanLane on March 2, 2020 12:12AM
    Options
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Squidgaurd wrote: »

Regeneration is the culprit here, a few pugs cross healing with regen is a dumb amount of hps for a very low amount of effort. I feel like basically putting a vigor on someone that stacks, and stacks with their own vigor should they have it slotted, should require more foresight than being in proximity to them and hitting a button.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
    Options
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Solo play is impossible In cyrodil"

As it should be, since it's a faction based war event.

Wrong. Solo play was in the first several patches and not only was it very viable, it was a favourite endgame play style for some of the best players in this game - many of whom have moved on because the competition has become stale.

Just because you are one person in a war doesn't make you completely useless and incapable of fighting.
    Edited by Cathexis on March 2, 2020 3:47AM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
    Options
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Man, you’re supposed to be 1vXing pugs, not organized ball groups or tanked-up, small man, farming kill squads.

Maybe your target selection is a bit off...

Then again, I’d like ZOS to fix Cyro before they change anything else lol.

Wrong. 1vXing organized ball groups was epically awesome, and it was a tragic loss that it has been prohibited through number crunching.
    Edited by Cathexis on March 2, 2020 3:40AM
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
    Options
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When the dev's introduced dueling, they stayed they would never focus any balance on solo, dueling, or anything smaller than a battleground group size.
    Options
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    x48rph wrote: »

No. Why do people always think they should be entitled to some kind of special buff or treatment just cause they want to play solo. Cyro is for AvAvA fighting. If you want to run around solo, more power to you but you shouldn't be entitled to anything more or less than every other player gets whether in a group or not.

*Cough* Pot calling the kettle black *cough* if you really think that maybe you should be the first to volunteer your overpowered group armors and aoe caps be removed.

If you want it to be even they should put in damage redux modifiers for ungrouped players getting hit by multiple targets and sets that give higher bonuses when ungrouped. Of course raids would just find some sort of add-on based ui workaround and stack with discord.

Which by the way, you honestly don't think discord is a wildly outrageous team advantage?
    Please.

Cyrodiil is not explicitly for AvAvA it's an adventure and questing zone just like any other area of the game. This one just happens to be pvp enabled with large scale objectives.
    Edited by Cathexis on March 2, 2020 3:50AM
    Praise Malacath.
    Options
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the dev's introduced dueling, they stayed they would never focus any balance on solo, dueling, or anything smaller than a battleground group size.

Yep and the population and competition in cyrodiil has steadily marched to it's grave.
    Praise Malacath.
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    pieratsos wrote: »
    lol no.

Not really. Not even close. Granted, a large number of the best players have left the game so our targets are not as skilled.

As someone who has been around since day one, I find it humorous someone would suggest combat has been dumbed down to a level of stupidity. That literally suggest the lesser experienced players could so well against more skilled players. If someone is finding those newer players such a challenge in PvP it is not changes to the game that are the cause.

Usually your posts are insightful, but this is simply not true.

Any average player can play a build that won't die because they can grab powerful gear sets that give them powerful bonuses like major protection and pop burst heals when they automatically need it without doing a darn thing. They are not playing the game - skillfully or not - and still getting these powerful boons. That is absolutely dumbing things down.

With every update, our class power and distinctiveness has been nerfed away in vain attempt to counterbalance the ever stronger gear sets that ZOS incentivizes us to buy the DLCs. This is what made the proc set meta so frustrating, because we weren't getting by player abilities that required some thought and dexterity to connect, but unavoidable damage that would delete players just by getting hit with residual light attacks and DoTs. Most of the gear sets in the beginning of the game were't very good; that everyone wore warlock jewelry (which just gave resources) meant players had to actually rely on their abilities and press buttons to survive, let alone win a fight.

An Inexperienced player wearing Robes of the Hist, Pariah, and a set like Bloodspawn could absolutely stalemate an more experienced player.

I will say it generally still requires player skill to actually score a kill - except harmony ball groups that just roll their mouse wheel down and literally do tens of thousands of damage (this is the worst offender of dumbing things down, at least vicious death required an intelligent build and for the player to get a kill) - but the rest of the combat has absolutely been over-simplified
    Edited by Joy_Division on March 2, 2020 3:57AM
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solo pvp is viable I’m always playing solo and getting successful 1vxs only thing that causes me trouble is the horrendous lag that’s what needs fixing

Sans the comment about lag that is what I said earlier. However, I do agree with the lag comment as well.

I do only small groups and solo. Solo when my group is not running and I do not have any real issue. Granted, I sometimes bite off more than I can handle but our characters have to die sometime.
    Options
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cathexis wrote: »

*Cough* Pot calling the kettle black *cough* if you really think that maybe you should be the first to volunteer your overpowered group armors and aoe caps be removed.

If you want it to be even they should put in damage redux modifiers for ungrouped players getting hit by multiple targets and sets that give higher bonuses when ungrouped. Of course raids would just find some sort of add-on based ui workaround and stack with discord.

Which by the way, you honestly don't think discord is a wildly outrageous team advantage?
    Please.

Cyrodiil is not explicitly for AvAvA it's an adventure and questing zone just like any other area of the game. This one just happens to be pvp enabled with large scale objectives.

Again, no because that would be giving special treatment to people playing solo. It's not the pot calling the kettle black. There's nothing overpowered about you not being able to attack a group of 20 and win cause oh yeah, they are 20 people working together and your 1 person, in fact I'd argue the opposite, if you can take on a group of 20 people working together and beat them all, there's something seriously overpowered in your build that needs looked at. Everyone is free to group with others and take advantage of group buffs and what not, same as anyone else. Your also just a free to forgo said groups, along with the buffs, and strike out on your own but you shouldn't get special buffs or what not just cause you chose to play the game that way. What your asking for are buffs and bonuses just to make it easier for you to 1vX people, which again, no, you want to attack a whole group solo have fun, plenty of people do it, some quite successfully, but your no more entitled to a buff just cause you want to then anyone else. You know how you get a damage redux from getting hit by multiple targets while playing solo? Don't go trying to 1vX said targets, problem solved. Sorry but I see this too much, people want to attack a whole group but then not accept that your going to get hit with a ton of damage, even if they are all noobs, when said group all turns around and attacks you back.
    Options
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please

Forgot to comment on that part. I think streaming your location and actions to your whole faction so they can zerg along with you is an even bigger advantage as well but ZOS loves streamers so that's actually encouraged and I'm not even suppose to peak if I might use it against them.

Doesn't change my stance though. You don't have group comms when playing solo cause you gave up running with a group by choice.
    Options
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Please.

Again, no because that would be giving special treatment to people playing solo. It's not the pot calling the kettle black. There's nothing overpowered about you not being able to attack a group of 20 and win cause oh yeah, they are 20 people working together and your 1 person, in fact I'd argue the opposite, if you can take on a group of 20 people working together and beat them all, there's something seriously overpowered in your build that needs looked at. Everyone is free to group with others and take advantage of group buffs and what not, same as anyone else. Your also just a free to forgo said groups, along with the buffs, and strike out on your own but you shouldn't get special buffs or what not just cause you chose to play the game that way. What your asking for are buffs and bonuses just to make it easier for you to 1vX people, which again, no, you want to attack a whole group solo have fun, plenty of people do it, some quite successfully, but your no more entitled to a buff just cause you want to then anyone else. You know how you get a damage redux from getting hit by multiple targets while playing solo? Don't go trying to 1vX said targets, problem solved. Sorry but I see this too much, people want to attack a whole group but then not accept that your going to get hit with a ton of damage, even if they are all noobs, when said group all turns around and attacks you back.

No it would not be giving special treatment to people playing solo, it would be giving *equal* treatment to people playing solo. Build never had anything to do with it, in 1.0-1.5 you could solo groups with incomplete sets, at half vr levels, with purple weapons because gear had almost *nothing* to do with it. Not even speaking to stat caps. What I'm actually asking for is that group players aren't given outrageous extra benefits, just because they are in a group. It's that simple. Don't go 1vX is not a solution, because it folds an entire dimension of the game that experienced end game players enjoy. Just like I can join a group, you can get gud and learn to fight 1vXers.

You aren't entitled to win just because you are more than one person. I fully accept getting hit with a ton of damage engaging a full group, that's part of the challenge of 1vX, but there's a difference between it being challenging, and being *impossible.* 1vX isn't about stacking some overpowered *** like it is now and being able to face tank a firing squad. Dark Ages 1vX was about *having a pair of balls* and engaging at the highest risk level for the highest reward.

You are talking about 1vX players like they are just exploiting some aspect of the game that makes them unstoppable, but I've had battles where I've dropped a dozen players and then they have turned around and dropped me, just as easily. Not because *anyone* was overpowered, but because the risk to reward increased equally. I played to the highest risk, and no very often, I was not successful. But *sometimes* I was, because taking down a large group isn't supposed to be easy, it's an *achievement* you accomplish by taking the biggest risks.
    Please

Forgot to comment on that part. I think streaming your location and actions to your whole faction so they can zerg along with you is an even bigger advantage as well but ZOS loves streamers so that's actually encouraged and I'm not even suppose to peak if I might use it against them.

Doesn't change my stance though. You don't have group comms when playing solo cause you gave up running with a group by choice.

So it's ok if they use third party advantages? I guess that means it's ok to hack as well by your standards. I mean, if they don't hack, they gave up their choice to hack right? That was their choice? In 1.6 I could make a werewolf with dark deal, boundless, power surge, and soul strike, without any third party applications. Should I have done that, because I could? If other players didn't choose to exploit loopholes in swapping skills, well that's their choice?

The issue is not the choice to use or not use a feature. By the same token I could choose not to use armor but in practicality you can't really PvP truely effectively without armor.

Choosing to not use something that is required to qualify competitively is not really a choice when you want to play competitively. With regard to grouping, aoe caps, and discord, it's forcing players who don't want to play that style, to play that style or leave cyrodiil. Period.

And let me ask you this: At the end of the day, do you want players to show up in cyrodiil or not? Because catering only to the coordinated groups will force out players who prefer to play casually, and right now there's no reason to go to cyrodiil if you want actual PvP when battlegrounds are significantly more balanced and enjoyable. Not to mention the dozens of good, experienced players who have quit because the entire combat experience has been dumbed down.

I can tell you first hand I've seen cyrodiil from its beginning to now, and it's gone from being thrilling, engaging, competitive, fast paced action to being utterly pointless to even bother being there because (a) no one can die and (b) you can determine the outcome of a fight before it even starts.
    Edited by Cathexis on March 2, 2020 5:38AM
    Praise Malacath.
    Options
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

Sans the comment about lag that is what I said earlier. However, I do agree with the lag comment as well.

I do only small groups and solo. Solo when my group is not running and I do not have any real issue. Granted, I sometimes bite off more than I can handle but our characters have to die sometime.
    Lag aside it’s all about choosing the right fights if there’s a group I can’t handle I get out of there.
    Options