The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ideas for stamina nightblade buff

• Thedragonlolitucker
    What ZoS should do, taking into account some of your ideas.

SA gets minor fracture.

Mark keeps the major fracture buff. Anyone who says mark is a waste of a skill slot hasn't learned how awesome reapers mark is when used correctly. One of my favorite skills in BG’s where sometimes you can let the other team make the kill and now you have 5 seconds of major berserk to tear down damn near anyone who’s left.

KB gets minor defile if target less than 25%. I can get on board with this but Major would be way to OP.

Incap gets stun at 120, remove silence. Cast times are a thing. Just learn to time your attacks and feign attacks and make them roll dodge and get them after it.

Siphoning and leeching also grant major sorcery and brutality respectively. Still maintains its current ability as well.

Extraction loses its major sorcery and brutality.

Mass hysteria add snare.

One thing i haven't seen a lot of talk about is passives. One reason why a lot of classes are outshining NB (which i don't entirely agree with that opinion) is how well some classes passives support their class. NB does have good ones but compared to my DK for instance, i like my DK’s passives much more. Templars have better ones as well.

minor defile on an execute? op?
    but 100 percent uptime on major for stamcro is balanced
    just put major defile back on incap
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What ZoS should do, taking into account some of your ideas.

SA gets minor fracture.

Mark keeps the major fracture buff. Anyone who says mark is a waste of a skill slot hasn't learned how awesome reapers mark is when used correctly. One of my favorite skills in BG’s where sometimes you can let the other team make the kill and now you have 5 seconds of major berserk to tear down damn near anyone who’s left.

KB gets minor defile if target less than 25%. I can get on board with this but Major would be way to OP.

Incap gets stun at 120, remove silence. Cast times are a thing. Just learn to time your attacks and feign attacks and make them roll dodge and get them after it.

Siphoning and leeching also grant major sorcery and brutality respectively. Still maintains its current ability as well.

Extraction loses its major sorcery and brutality.

Mass hysteria add snare.

One thing i haven't seen a lot of talk about is passives. One reason why a lot of classes are outshining NB (which i don't entirely agree with that opinion) is how well some classes passives support their class. NB does have good ones but compared to my DK for instance, i like my DK’s passives much more. Templars have better ones as well.

minor defile on an execute? op?
    but 100 percent uptime on major for stamcro is balanced
    just put major defile back on incap

Two wrongs dont make a right! 100% uptime major defile for stamcro shouldnt be a thing.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Squidgaurd
    Squidgaurd
    ✭✭✭
    remove the cast time on incap and give it major defile back reduce the cost of fear and reduce the cost of swallow soul and increase its dmg.