Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

The BIG hairstyle request thread

• tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hair-ideas-2015-10-80s-hair-lisa-whelchel.jpg

This and Tamrielic slap bracelets

You know, I started Elder Scrolls with Morrowind, which didn't really feature a lot of the Daedric Princes... so when I found about then on the UESP with Oblivion, pretty well all I had to go on was their Daggerfall .gif.

So, Meridia...
    200px-DF-quest-Meridia%27s_Quest.gif
    ...I can't be the only one who can't really see her with anything other than Farrah Fawcett's 70's hair, can I? Highly disappointed that she doesn't have big 70's/80's hair in any other game, please fix immediately.

Anyway, on topic: I'm still waiting for the return of the Heroic Poet hairstyle and the introduction of the Short Mussed Wave. Not fun that the New Life and Anniversary questgivers have those styles, but we haven't been able to buy them...
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fire Hair & Ice Hair
    86cbbf7bb7139c04db2e7c994b0e9ee8.jpg

Ice-Queen-Makeup-Ideas-1.jpg
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hair of the forests
    f2304847e0728b02f16ed69e98bdf8a4.jpg

Edited by Inhuman003 on February 14, 2020 9:05PM
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/the-casual-rascal/

Really want to see this come back, not least because of the Guild I'm in.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2156c32dfa8d712cad23c79f9e5e591c.jpg

365a6e61d540428fc39b04c4c6fabd8d.png
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just pony and ponytail would already be great!!

ESO must be the only mmo game that doesn' t have this option.

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eifleber wrote: »
    Just pony and ponytail would already be great!!

ESO must be the only mmo game that doesn' t have this option.

@Eifleber There are some ponytails for both male and female characters. Though, some might not be that great looking. At least not for the men.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on February 18, 2020 4:40PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a really wild, long wavy to curly hair style for woman. Also that long red hair celtic style would be awesome too. Something like merida from disney. I would be wearing that on all my female characters.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a really wild, long wavy to curly hair style for woman. Also that long red hair celtic style would be awesome too. Something like merida from disney. I would be wearing that on all my female characters.

That would be cool, i would be up for any new styles at this rate, its almost been a year since we got the last new one, The Ragged Royal Page Cut"
    Add Veyas hair for us players to use!
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love green streaks in hairs, and I'd also like a few more textured hairstyles.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Would be awesome, specially if it hadn´t race and gender restrictions.
  • TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭
    Wish they would come out with a nice curly hairstyle. Maybe something like this?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/810269397184544800/849742200446255154/image0.jpg

Edited by TheBalance on June 2, 2021 8:40PM
  • PriestessAthena
    PriestessAthena
    ✭✭✭
    Most of the hairstyles that exist are too thin and short which IMO is part of the “issue” and desire for many more new styles. The ponytails need to be way thicker and longer. Braids need to be thicker to have more depth against the loose hair.

I personally want a huge bun on top of the head.

Edited by PriestessAthena on December 11, 2023 12:23AM