The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The BIG hairstyle request thread

• xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kallykat wrote: »
    a3626526cef190bbec9f202cda6793b4.jpg

I swear i have seen a player with this before.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • JokingInke
    JokingInke
    Soul Shriven
    That hairstyle is the absolute last exclusive thing in this game besides the tiger, can't we just leave it be.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another couple of ideas ...

73vMw6a.jpg

xkLCCHn.jpg
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another couple of ideas ...

73vMw6a.jpg

xkLCCHn.jpg

Love the first one :*
  • Kalixte
    Kalixte
    ✭✭✭
    Let's begin by asking hairstyles that are actually already in game, before asking for ones in whatever Skyrim mod. ;)
    For example, Zeira's hairstyle, from Thieves Guild DLC:

1fcd03f2c424f269d64ed9ec5f339d6c.jpg
    PS: totally not a rper.
    Edited by Kalixte on January 19, 2020 5:28PM
    PC/EU server
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalixte wrote: »
    Let's begin by asking hairstyles that are actually already in game, before asking for ones in whatever Skyrim mod. ;)
    For exemple, Zeira's hairstyle, from Thieves Guild DLC:

1fcd03f2c424f269d64ed9ec5f339d6c.jpg
    PS: totally not a rper.

I keep forgetting that ones a thing. itsgood looking.

• Kalixte
    Kalixte
    ✭✭✭
    Or again, this one, from Varuni Arvel (one of the most charming Dunmer I've seen in this game, after Naryu Virian ofc), in the Clockwork City DLC:

TESO-Varuni_Arvel.jpg
    PC/EU server
  • Kalixte
    Kalixte
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway, every NPC hairstyles that playerbase can't access now should be introduced as cosmetics in the game.
    Edited by Kalixte on January 11, 2020 8:43PM
    PC/EU server
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

73vMw6a.jpg

Like this one.

Also like the necklace.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Long, loose, naturally wavy/curly.

Could post pics, but a quick google images search shows plenty of them.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalixte wrote: »
    Anyway, every NPC hairstyles that playerbase can't access now should be introduced as cosmetics in the game.

This!

Cmon ZOS, Money to be made and we want to spend!
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something like these:
    Ai6C7cX.png

lJLJLv5.jpg
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something like these:
    Ai6C7cX.png

lJLJLv5.jpg

I was thinking about the decorated argonian "hairstyles" from the singleplayer games here the other day, and wondered why there is none in ESO's base game collection for them.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Strike_Maximus
    Strike_Maximus
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have pictures, however, male characters are in need of some serious love in the hair department. Males need more short hair options (that are not balding or receding) there are hardly any in-game. Long feminine hair rules this game to the point where it's all you see (when you can see it that is).
    PC/NA/DC

CP 810
    Garin Maximus, Breton, Dragonknight, Confused (Crafter)
    Vertalius Maximus, Imperial, Templar, Tank
    Vistilia Maximus, Imperial, Magicka Templar, Healer
    Stormproof - Rowlan Maximus, Breton, Pet Sorc, DPS (MAIN)
    Theottus Maximus, Imperial, Stam night blade, DPS
    Stedus Maximus, Imperial, Magicka Templar, DPS
    Dexion Maximus, Imperial, Magicka Necromancer, DPS
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have pictures, however, male characters are in need of some serious love in the hair department. Males need more short hair options (that are not balding or receding) there are hardly any in-game. Long feminine hair rules this game to the point where it's all you see (when you can see it that is).

Definitely this. I talk about this all the time with friends and guildies. It often feels like male characters get a lot less. Where are the normal looking short hair? Not odd short ponytails, not 6 types of mohawk, not 453 different types of bald, shaved or receding hairline. I can't be the only one who often end up using the Imperial hairstyle and that short loose one over and over.

Short Mussled Wave hairstyle where are you? (On a whole bunch of NPCs :| )
    4pEr4rm.jpg
    Some more facial hair would be nice aswell. Like a short full beard for example.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on January 16, 2020 10:39AM
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want that Veya Hair and this Man Hair Idk what it's called!
    X-Man-Hair-ESO.png
    How about a side ponytail ... ?
    But Also this one's for you. Lol @Taleof2Cities
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlEGalPJm7Y

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »
    X-Man-Hair-ESO.png

That is the Short Mussled Wave I previously mentioned :).

We have been waiting years for it and only get to see more and more npcs with it.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »
    X-Man-Hair-ESO.png

That is the Short Mussled Wave I previously mentioned :).

We have been waiting years for it and only get to see more and more npcs with it.

Yeah, I didn't see the spoiler until after I had already posted, so I dropped a <3
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... having naturally big hair myself, I don't like big hairstyles ;).

But I would like to see new ones in ESO as well, or at least be able to wear those only NPCs currently wear (Veya, Calo...).
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Elderscrollian
    Elderscrollian
    ✭✭✭
    I would love there to be more long haitsyles of all styles, loose, braided, plaited etc..
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would love there to be more long haitsyles of all styles, loose, braided, plaited etc..

Yes! And without restrictions!
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    a3626526cef190bbec9f202cda6793b4.jpg

I swear i have seen a player with this before.

It's been in crown store at least once. I use this hairstyle on a character.
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For ages now I've been waiting for something big and intricate that would be the envy of Barenziah. Preferably highly decorated.

dpdipr-f978c05e-6dcd-4d05-aed9-fa0e0455d3f7.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA0ZGY3ZDM5LThiY2UtNGQ4MC04MDI4LWNmMjY0YzQ5MjhkMlwvZHBkaXByLWY5NzhjMDVlLTZkY2QtNGQwNS1hZWQ5LWZhMGUwNDU1ZDNmNy5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.05MfrTJ22ZHMW0hNR5ijFIlTJ1LgrkLJnl3Susb1WPE

dpdiva-bfafe562-f251-4e31-b831-49d2014b4a99.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA0ZGY3ZDM5LThiY2UtNGQ4MC04MDI4LWNmMjY0YzQ5MjhkMlwvZHBkaXZhLWJmYWZlNTYyLWYyNTEtNGUzMS1iODMxLTQ5ZDIwMTRiNGE5OS5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.Un0cciYrqJF6rIiEF1YX3aK2XjIIsmbJjWLtT72JzJM

dpdix0-1e503e94-cb21-437b-8dce-3c60bb4f5090.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA0ZGY3ZDM5LThiY2UtNGQ4MC04MDI4LWNmMjY0YzQ5MjhkMlwvZHBkaXgwLTFlNTAzZTk0LWNiMjEtNDM3Yi04ZGNlLTNjNjBiYjRmNTA5MC5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.9uXESQq1mVLgEBZUWArhAtZPpwyT8WliX0oNpVYdMEY

dpdj0m-a375d845-9c4a-46a3-b3a4-317a0f9670a2.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA0ZGY3ZDM5LThiY2UtNGQ4MC04MDI4LWNmMjY0YzQ5MjhkMlwvZHBkajBtLWEzNzVkODQ1LTljNGEtNDZhMy1iM2E0LTMxN2EwZjk2NzBhMi5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.tylienYI1HLKmwchSnOzMKPJiwnkwK6KeOa2H_5oaXg
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vestahls Some of those would be great for a Dwemer character!
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vestahls Some of those would be great for a Dwemer character!

Yeah, some are Sumerian hairstyles, and that was the inspiration for the Dwemer :smiley:
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
  • killed_Persephone
    killed_Persephone
    ✭✭✭
    Something like that styles. Especially the first one :heart:

ef865a3891da788c4d9837920a200588.jpg
    PC-EU ~|~ CP 1200+ ~|~ UserID: 'killed.Persephone' | Gilde: Tamriels Häkelfreunde & Smile | Passionierte PvE'lerin ohne Battle-Pets
    Rhíanwyn "Rhíann Runenstein" Fenrisversen ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Zauberin ~|~ EP
    Familienclan Fenrisversen:
    • Rhagnar "Wolfsmond" Fenrisversen ~|~Nord ~|~ Drachenritter ~|~ EP
    • Brynja "Schneewolf" Fenrisversen ~|~ Nord ~|~ Templerin ~|~ EP
    • Persephone Vadryn ~|~ Dunmer ~|~ Nekromantin/Vampir ~|~ EP
    • Amee-Lee ~|~ Argonierin ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ EP
    • Lagertha gra-Khadgar ~|~ Ork ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ EP
    • Kíeraniel Grünschatten ~|~ Bosmer ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ AD
    • Shuvani ~|~ Khajiit ~|~ Nekromantin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhwyn ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Templerin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhan ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Zauberer ~|~ AD
    • Diana Peregrinus ~|~ Kaiserliche ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ DB
    • Robín Locksley ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Nachtklinge ~|~ DB
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JokingInke wrote: »
    That hairstyle is the absolute last exclusive thing in this game besides the tiger, can't we just leave it be.

What? Um...there are three other old loyalty rewards: Mask of Cheerful Slaughter, Loyal Dwarven Sphere, Ice Wraith pet, not to mention other exclusives such as the torchbug pet. To my mind, anything released in the CS is fair game to be re-released and hardly on the level of senche-tiger exclusive.

But, as to the topic - yes to the Short Mussed hair, and to more hairstyles in general. Why are there not more options? ZOS knows players will spend money on these things 'cuz we keep asking. But, the overall selection in the CS has gone down, with more and more stuff being removed without being replaced and more stuff just being limited-time.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    JokingInke wrote: »

What? Um...there are three other old loyalty rewards: Mask of Cheerful Slaughter, Loyal Dwarven Sphere, Ice Wraith pet, not to mention other exclusives such as the torchbug pet. To my mind, anything released in the CS is fair game to be re-released and hardly on the level of senche-tiger exclusive.

But, as to the topic - yes to the Short Mussed hair, and to more hairstyles in general. Why are there not more options? ZOS knows players will spend money on these things 'cuz we keep asking. But, the overall selection in the CS has gone down, with more and more stuff being removed without being replaced and more stuff just being limited-time.

Its quite odd they haven't release the hair that has been requested for years and would sell like mad
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found this in an recent interview.

Note this is from a chrome translation as it was in another language.

"Okay, thanks, next question. Do you plan to visually update character models, add more variation to hairstyles, etc.?

Yes. The answer is yes. We are already working on it with might and main. There will be no cardinal breaking of old models, because many are accustomed to their style, but we will refresh their appearance, in addition new hairstyles, jewelry and costumes will be added."

Hopefully this means more hairstyles are coming, and maybe for free!

Link to the article here is as well, a little mention of spell crafting is in it.

(You will have to translate it)

https://www.goha.ru/interviews/intervyu-rich-lambert-o-the-elder-scrolls-online-russkoj-lokalizacii-byt-xzVeeG
  • TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    I am in need of that long luscious Shrike hair
    Xbox NA TigressCreed