The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crashed 10 times in an hour this morning on console

Shadowasrial
Shadowasrial
✭✭✭✭✭
I have google fiber and my Xbox is wired to my internet. I haven’t crashed in almost a year not even during mid year mayhem. This morning 10 crashes all 5 minutes apart. Was in reapers March just walking around gathering and every 5 minutes got kicked from the game
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great service, excellent AAA developer, 10/10. 👍
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah constant crashes now for me too...lol how is it possible that the game is getting worse with every patch that should fix things
  • LordOsiris
    LordOsiris
    ✭✭✭
    It's crashing so often while changing chars, what's wrong again, ZENI?
    If you wanna know more about me, check first here: eso-database.com/en/user/LordOsiris
  • sionIV
    sionIV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've crashed four times in Cyrodiil so far, and I've been here less than 30 minutes.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Shadowasrial

Have you tried the basic crash troubleshooting in order to resolve this specific crash?

You can find our crash troubleshooting in the article below.

What do I do if The Elder Scrolls Online is crashing on Xbox One?

If these steps do not help or you still cannot open a ticket please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post