Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grand Overlord outfit

• heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    GRAND OVERLORD SHOULD BLINK BLINK SO THAT EVERYONE KNOW HE IS HERE !
  • Cleveland521
    Cleveland521
    ✭✭✭
    Would be nice if zen would at least give some input on this idea.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, dungeons, usually the really hard ones, get a skin or a mount. It seems that level 50 in pvp could get something along those lines, skin/costume/mount.

ON THAT NOTE, Imagine advertising a "carry" to level 50 in zone chat. :D
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Cleveland521
    Cleveland521
    ✭✭✭
    I agree totally, it’s a long grind to lvl 50 in pvp for us working stiffs, we the ones who can’t get emperor due to supporting our families. So yea a outfit for lvl 47 and lvl 49 in pvp would be a compromise for us.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xarcus wrote: »
    The best reward for Grand overlord is : 5 stars near your name.

It's enough for me :)

GO gets a (decoy) Elder Scroll for ya house. It’s the name of the GAME! Some crappy hip-flap outfit? Nah...just nah...The five stars ain’t bad neither.

AND at level 50 you become a walking achievement like a World Boss, or a delve boss, or an Emp or Volendrung wielder or something. It’s pretty cool. Like “Kill me! ACHIEVE something!”
    Edited by JumpmanLane on January 4, 2020 9:35PM
  • Cleveland521
    Cleveland521
    ✭✭✭
    I still believe a costume reward is needed as do many lvl 50 pvp players I have spoken with in game. Maybe Zos could chime in on this request?
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sedare wrote: »
    can the Devs make outfits that are awarded to pvp players that make Grand Warlord and Grand Overlord? We worked hard to achieve these ranks and it would be only logical that a costume would be awarded for this achievement. After all pve players get costumes up to co 160 the imperial chancellor outfit.

I would support this. on my main toon, it took quite a while to get to level 50 as I'm not one of those who can get 10mil ap every 30 day camp. Level 47 and 49 outfits in addition to the dyes would be pretty cool. Hell an outfit for every rank would be pretty nice tbh. Have them be like the original motif progressions where the outfits get steadily nicer, more ornate, and also very different depending on your playstyle. You could totally make it a choice of mag LA, tanky HA, stealthy MA type costumes. This would give incentive to also pvp level mutliple toons who want to try and get all the outfit variations.

Like how the emperor armour used to change depending on light or heavy or medium
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want master angler costumes too.....
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not against such a reward attached to the achievement though I question reaching Grand Overlord is due to hard work. It is more about active time spent in Cyrodiil (and BGs) that can be obtained by running with large Zergs just as easy as anything else.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    I am not against such a reward attached to the achievement though I question reaching Grand Overlord is due to hard work. It is more about active time spent in Cyrodiil (and BGs) that can be obtained by running with large Zergs just as easy as anything else.

how about those of us who accomplished it small scaling and by putting in way more time prior to when they ruined the game and upped AP tics for keeps?
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait, i thought this was the oficial grand overlord outfit :neutral:
    jk2bk4p.png
    Edited by Vietfox on February 25, 2020 2:35PM
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fully support that!
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • Cleveland521
    Cleveland521
    ✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »
    jk2bk4p.png

That’s too funny, but you forgot the earrings and lip gloss. O.0
  • Steel_Heart777
    Steel_Heart777
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be down for the AR50 outfit. An increase in max rank would be better though.. put rank from 50 to 100, retroactively award the ap the max ranks that they've earned on top of that.
    • PS5 NA - EP Since Launch
    • CP 2400+
    • 2nd Ever EP Grand Overlord PS4 NA - Spartan Ze - Stamblade AR50
    • PactBerserkr - Stamden AR50
    • Lord Bigdaddysmash - Stamcro AR50
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an achievement that takes like 4-5 years to do, it would be the minimum.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »
    jk2bk4p.png

That is the official Nord outfit. How about the ones that aren´t dead drunk and wield axes?
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.