Following suggestions, I uninstalled AUI and installed Bandit.
However, I am felling the lack of some features:
- Damage numbers popping up (AUI shows only crits by default, but can show all dmg as well)
- when someone is in your crosshair, it shows it as yellow if it is not hostile.
- minimap does not work with gamepad mode
- Does not show the time
- Does not show how many quests you currently hold
- Does not show a brief description of the quest
however, it also has some features I enjoyed and that AUI lacks:
- Shows a big text and audio notifier when the enemy is casting a hability you can interrupt or need to block
- Allow for some buffs to be hidden from the UI (such as my werewolf bite cooldown, since it is 7 days I do not fell the need to display it everytime)
- It certainly has other uses I did not notice, or noticed at a glance and do not know how useful they are, such as automatically changing your CP's, combat metrics, so on
So, here is my doubt: Can I somehow integrate these functions of one Addon in the other? As of now I am almost certain to return to the AUI since the time and the quest tracker and the differentiation from neutral to enemies is a big deal to me.