The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sign here if you don't care about issues with event ticket drop rates.

• Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh, hey, nice job timing this thread so it's the night before a maintenance period when the moderators aren't as active.

item-42877-1-1.png

It's simple bait, but totally effective. They MUST have the Master Angler achievement.
  • woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sign in, kill world boss to get tickets and box. Come back on at 10-11pm for reset and do it again, easy.
    uwu
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's not so much about the tickets as it is about the fragments.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don’t care.
    /signed
  • Eliahnus
    Eliahnus
    ✭✭✭
    PizzaCat82 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, you know all those problems that other people are having!?

Well I totally don't care about those. Anyone else not care about other people's problems?

Everything is fine!

You seem a very nice person ...
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 days in a row I got my daily tickets/gold box just killing the world boss for that day's daily quest. This event certainly has it's problems, but for me at least the drop-rate of the tickets isn't one of them.
    Edited by darthgummibear_ESO on February 24, 2020 7:45AM
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Man, I don't know why people get so upset with every event about how event tickets are acquired.

Frankly, I am relieved that I don't care. There's so much whining and angst over these tickets and the junk you can get with them. Why?

One man's junk is another man's treasure.

IalbPL7.jpg
    Edited by Neoealth on February 24, 2020 8:59AM
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Where's the option to sign against narcissistic whine threads where people cry about others caring about something they don't personally care about?

ZOS seeing that so many people are entirely uninterested in their event and its rewards might be valuable feedback as well.

Just sayin'
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dont care one bit. Most of the items you can get with tickets are lame, not worth the time it takes, and do not increase my performance in the game at all.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Where's the option to sign against narcissistic whine threads where people cry about others caring about something they don't personally care about?

ZOS seeing that so many people are entirely uninterested in their event and its rewards might be valuable feedback as well.

Just sayin'

If only that's what your thread was about, instead of how you don't understand why others "get upset, whine, and angst" over the tickets.

If you were going for a neutral "Hey, who else doesn't care about tickets?" you really missed the mark.