The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone having issues with...

blkjag
blkjag
✭✭✭✭✭
I just picked up about 20 of the void stones form the luxury vendor. I placed them in the hall of the lunar champion lit. When I return home only a few are still on. What’s strange is I’m the only one with permissions in my house and you can not interact with the stones. I reset the stones a handful of times and when I return the go out. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Best Answers

• Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blkjag wrote: »
    I just picked up about 20 of the void stones form the luxury vendor. I placed them in the hall of the lunar champion lit. When I return home only a few are still on. What’s strange is I’m the only one with permissions in my house and you can not interact with the stones. I reset the stones a handful of times and when I return the go out. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Yes. I was using a culanda stone only for lighting as I was working in that house and every time Id leave and come back and it would be off. I too know that no one is messing with it, that house is and always has been set to 'No Access' as its under construction.

I figure its just a mildly annoying bug in that particular house, because I have them in other houses and theyve never gone out. And I say only 'mildly' because I have on several occasions encountered a worse one with that particular house.

That is returning to the house to find things have 'shifted' out of place. That is very annoying. Its one thing if its only a statue or something, you just put it back. But when its a cobble that took forever to get looking right in the first place, and you find the pieces have decided to separate and move in a different direction, that becomes frustrating.

So yeah, I dont think its the stones but just the house itself. Its just a bit buggy, or maybe is haunted by Khunzar- ri or something, I cant really say for sure... just hope it gets fixed soon.
    Answer ✓
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Enchanted lights are bugged in several houses, including the Hall of the Lunar Champion and the Hunter's Glade.

I, and many others, have made bug reports documenting this, submitted pictures, etc. As far as I'm aware, the bug hasn't even been acknowledge by the dev team. It's been a gripe of mine for a while, and ultimately led to me turning the Hall of the Lunar Champion into a storage shed.

It seems to be only certain spots within the house, so you might be bale to move them around and find a working locations.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/489955/enchanted-lights-bugged-in-hall-of-the-lunar-champion-with-pictures#latest
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
    Answer ✓
  • blkjag
    blkjag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer. Thanks for the reply
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulsahdaal wrote: »
    That is returning to the house to find things have 'shifted' out of place. That is very annoying. Its one thing if its only a statue or something, you just put it back. But when its a cobble that took forever to get looking right in the first place, and you find the pieces have decided to separate and move in a different direction, that becomes frustrating.

Are these items part of a linked group?

I had terrible problems with things moving and narrowed it down to a bug with this. Unlink things and they won't move.

I only link items when moving them and then immediately unlink. Also use the housing addon as a backup to save grouped item data, though I don't enable or use it otherwise.

I've never had a problem with lights turning themselves off, but had discovered and pinned down this bug before using linking on any lights. It could be related.

To the OP - if the lights in question are linked, it could be worth trying unlinking them.