The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Fixex

Tsukyme
Tsukyme
✭✭✭
Fixed
Edited by Tsukyme on August 12, 2020 11:32PM
"A'tvar where are you?"
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did you do?

Highly likely you won’t get an official reply by the way ...
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    his OP suggests he has no clue "what he did"
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you asked Support to look into this? Sure there aren't any 'interactions' with TESO FB you're not telling us about?

In any event, it's pretty dead, unlike in here.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Tsukyme
    Tsukyme
    ✭✭✭
    What did you do?

Highly likely you won’t get an official reply by the way ...
    I have literally 0 ideas whats going on, by the fact i barely use facebook and when i use its either to talk to a friend or check something on a game page
    "A'tvar where are you?"
  • Tsukyme
    Tsukyme
    ✭✭✭
    Have you asked Support to look into this? Sure there aren't any 'interactions' with TESO FB you're not telling us about?

In any event, it's pretty dead, unlike in here.

Going to check on support page then thanks for the idea, and yeah i have literally 0 idea of whats going on no joke at all
    "A'tvar where are you?"
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    time spent playing is no right to privilege, and a ban from any public forum is usually a result in a breach of the rules, to claim you have no idea why is a little hard to believe as you left out the actual comment or comments made, maybe because you already know the reasoning. Posting here will not get the answers you are after i suggest contacting the page its self
    Edited by Alienoutlaw on February 22, 2020 11:44AM
  • Tsukyme
    Tsukyme
    ✭✭✭
    time spent playing is no right to privilege, and a ban from any public forum is usually a result in a breach of the rules, to claim you have no idea why is a little hard to believe as you left out the actual comment or comments made, maybe because you already know the reasoning. Posting here will not get the answers you are after i suggest contacting the page its self

First rule of business is, customers deserve respect, and the older is the customer using the company services the more that customer should be respected.
    One of the first stuff we learn at university lol
    "A'tvar where are you?"
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tsukyme wrote: »

First rule of business is, customers deserve respect, and the older is the customer using the company services the more that customer should be respected.

We don't know the Facebook group's side of the story, @Tsukyme ... so how would we know your ban was valid or unjustified?

Regardless, talking about bans is frowned upon per the forum rules.

Since it's not a game or forums-related ban, I suggest you take @Alienoutlaw 's advice and contact the Facebook group to resolve.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can i get a plausible explanation on why a person like me who been playing this game since beta times.
    Who plays on Xbox One, PS4 and PC got blocked

There is more but this was enough.

I was considering the question. I was considering the tone of the question. I was considering what kind of person would post such a question.

Then I looked again at the spelling and possible pronunciations of OP's name.

I stopped wondering.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

respect is earned not given as a badge for time served
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos does not comment in the forums on actions they take against players. Threads on the subject often get closed. I expect someone suggested creating a support ticket to try to find out what happened.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

respect is earned not given as a badge for time served

^^^ Quoted for truth...and also cool-factor
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis