Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Test of worthiness to be a member of the Belkarth Acrobats: Streak Division.

goatlyonesub17_ESO
goatlyonesub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
The Belkarth Acrobats is a guild for characters who like to impress others with their skills of agility and precision movements. There are two divisions: mundane and magical. Mundane acrobats rely primarily on physical coordination, high jumping, and accurate leaping. Magical acrobats depend mostly on very precise castings of the streak spell. There is, of course, some overlap: magical acrobats do need to leap from pole to pole or climb a pile of rocks once in a while.

Although the test of worthiness for mundane acrobats has yet to be determined, a test for magical Belkarth acrobats already exists. Here it is.

Area of Test: The Belkarth Plaza.
Requirement: Complete the course in time (about 2 minutes) and without touching the ground.

1. Beginning on the ground behind the pack seller's stall, hop to the top of the awning. If you misjudge the jump and fall off, just start over.

2. Within 10 seconds of reaching the top of the pack seller's stall, streak to the top of the lamp post south of the fountain pool.

3. Within 10 seconds of reaching the top of the lamp post south of the fountain pool, streak to the top of the lamp post northeast of the fountain pool.

4. Within 10 seconds of reaching the top of the lamp post northeast of the fountain pool, streak to the top of the lamp post between Dragontail Outfitters and Wagon Wheel Weavers.

5. Within 10 seconds of reaching the top of the lamp post between Dragontail Outfitters and Wagon Wheel Weavers, streak to the top of the sign for Swift Carriage Mercantile. Adjust your position on the sign.

6. Within one minute of arriving on top of the sign for Swift Carriage Mercantile, streak to the lamp post on the northeast side of the arch near the plaza entrance.

7. Within 10 seconds of arriving on the lamp post's cross bar, hop over the lamp post top to stand on the side of the cross bar nearest the plaza entrance.

8. Begin playing your LUTE. This signals the end of the test.

Persons interested in joining The Belkarth Acrobats may send in-game mail to @Brendalyn. The guild needs an officer skilled in mundane acrobatics who can devise a suitable test of worthiness for members who, lacking magical translocation abilities, hope to excel as mundane acrobats.
"Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
"Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
"I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
"A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
"Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
"Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Screenshots. Guildmaster Brendalyn shows how easy it is to jump or steak into strange places.

42545_900.jpg
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    By getting into places where others cannot go, you might find valuable prizes, like these 5 Kuta in a heavy sack. Or you might not. But it can't hurt, can it?

42783_900.jpg
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    More screenshots showing Brendalyn standing on even harder-to-reach places.

43128_900.jpg

Except the last two. Those were easy. Covenant guys are so careless about security. I wonder whether I could get over that wall and discover their south base wayshrine.

You don't actually need streak to reach the flag poles over the dye station in Belkarth. You can do a running jump from the nearby tall rock and make it, if you judge the jump well. You can streak to get there, however. Brendalyn has done it both ways.

As far as I know, streak is necessary (and barely sufficient) to reach the lamp post just outside the dye station.
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some things are just too easy to be worth bragging about, but should be mentioned just to prove a point. Such as...

43410_900.jpg

Aldmeri Dominion players must be blind! While I was standing on the bridge parapet, not even hiding, one of them rode by on a horse without giving me a close look. He must have assumed that I was on his side. I could have soul assaulted him, but I decided he wasn't worth the bother.
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah. Finally I can show my fellow Pact members the inside of the Daggerfall Covenant base. At least the northern part of it.

43663_900.jpg
    Top left. While hiding, my character jumped to the roof of a tent in some kind of camp area.

Top right. No, this isn't how she plans to leave the camp. My character is posed on the ballista just to show how easy it is to pose on top of a Covenant siege weapon inside a Covenant base camp.

Bottom left. Not even hiding! That's the base wayshrine back that that my character is about to sneak up to and discover.

Bottom right. My character decides to get out of town before she gets caught.
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    43852_900.jpg

Top. Standing on the ledge just below the roof of the Belkarth stables isn't as difficult as you might think. There are two ways to get here, either from the rocks behind the stable, or by streaking from the adjacent stable building after jumping to there from the walk near Crossroads Tavern. From this ledge, it is possible to jump down to, and stand on, the lamp post that sticks out from one side of the stable.

Middle. Brendalyn goes to Stormhold in Shadowfen. She used the sign nailed to one of the lamp posts to jump to the top of the post. From there, she streaked to the isolated pointy pillar that you see just in front of the bright spot on the wall. From there, she streaked to the upward-curving arch of wall. It turns out that you can climb up this arch, even though it is very steep, and reach the top, where you see Brendalyn standing. The easy climb was unexpected, but finding these things out is what we Belkarth Acrobats like to do. From where Brendalyn is standing, it is possible to streak diagonally across the front of the tent beside the wall and drop down to the tip of the crossbar on the lamp post on the tent's other side. Possible, but difficult, as the tent obscures nearly all of that post and crossbar.

Bottom. Another member of the Belkarth Acrobats, Rissa Manyclaws, posed on one of the larger Daedric outcroppings within Sheogorath's Dementia, during one of the Mad God's tests in the Shalidor quest for the books to restore Eyevea.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haha Very nice!
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once ran over several merchant stalls while driving a large Dwemer spider under the influence of rapids... that was a good day.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein