The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Does anyone have a list of motfis dropping from anniversary event?

The702Guy
The702Guy
✭✭✭
I'm on console and unfortunately we dont get the pts option so I was wondering if anyone knew what motifs were dropping for the anniversary event. The ones I'm specifically wondering about are:

- Pellitine
- Meridian
- Coldsnap
- Stags of Zen
- Moongrave
Edited by The702Guy on February 12, 2020 4:28PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I only tested it briefly, but I did get a Moongrave Fane motif page in one of my boxes. I think it's safe to assume that all of the ones on your list will drop. Militant Ordinator has not dropped during any of the Anniversary Events since it's release, so I'm assuming that one will not be in the loot table this year. I also don't expect Refabricated to drop, but I suppose it's possible. Welkynar dropped last year, but it was released 9-10 months earlier with the release of Summerset. Refabricated only came out a month or so ago. I suspect, though, that Sunspire and Honor Guard will drop.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on February 12, 2020 4:44PM
  • The702Guy
    The702Guy
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @Jayne_Doe, last year on the pts they put what motifs were going to drop but this time they didnt. Have you jeard of amyome getting an aetheric cipher this go around?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven't heard anything about aetheric cipher. I completely forgot that it dropped last year, since I never got one, and I farmed boxes like crazy.

I would guess that if it was in the loot table last year, that it would be this year, but who knows? Sorry I can't be more helpful.
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you get them this year? Crafting writs and dailies again?
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the first PTS thread:

Anniversary Jubilee Event

The ESO Anniversary Jubilee returns and is available to test for the next two weeks!
    • Visit Chef Donolan at Davon’s Watch, Daggerfall, or Vulkhel Guard to receive your new cake for 2020 (or, alternately, grab the free bestowal from the Quest Starters section of the Crown Store).
    • Complete any daily quest in the game during the Anniversary Jubilee to receive an Anniversary Jubilee Gift Box which contains a wide assortment of goodies, including crafting materials, motif materials, and a chance for rare motifs and outfit styles.
    • New this year is the Jephrine Paladin outfit style, available as a chance to drop in any Anniversary Jubilee Gift Box.
    • Jephrine Paladin Weapon and Armor styles are also learned from style pages obtained from Anniversary Jubilee Gift Boxes, earned by completing daily quests during the Jubilee event.
    • All the anniversary cakes are now available as furnishing items as well! If you possess the Memento version of a given year’s cake, you can now buy replicas of that cake to place in your home.
    • These are sold by the Impressario for three event tickets each. This includes the new cake for this year, and you can acquire as many copies as you like!
    • You’ll also be able to earn up to 3 Event Tickets per day during the Anniversary Jubilee!
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reading that brings up another question - STYLES are mentioned. What STYLES are dropping?
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starlock wrote: »
    Reading that brings up another question - STYLES are mentioned. What STYLES are dropping?

Jephrine Paladin I assume, styles different from motifs only in that's you cannot craft equipment in that style, there is no style material for them and you can only apply it as an outfit.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    When is the anniversary event ?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A preview pic of the Jephrine Paladin Style on my Bosmer Stamblade ... it has a few issues including the feather sections not being dyable.

But, the weapons are quite nice.

oNuKnjk.png
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on February 19, 2020 2:03AM