Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

🏰 ESO Housing Network: 30 Slot Challenge #2 (winners below)

Lariana
Lariana
✭✭✭✭
pMvVu1f.png

As part of the ESO Housing Network, we invite everyone to take part in our second 30 Slot Challenge. The idea behind this contest is for you to create something small enough in your homes that it should take up no more than a few hours of your time. This contest is open to everyone, regardless of what platform or server you play on.

Theme: 💝 Heart's Day 💝

Guidelines:
  • Create something that fits within the theme of the challenge using only 30 furnishings (these include special furnishings such as pets, mounts, assistants, trophies, lights, effects, etc.).
  • You can use any area in any house, as long as you use no more than 30 items.
  • Essential Housing Tools FX are not allowed, as this is a cross-platform event, and not everyone has or uses EHT.
  • Take a screenshot of your creation and PM it to me either through the forums or through our Discord server (link below). Your entire creation should be visible in the screenshot.

Lastly, I know many of you may be eager to use the Heart's Day Retreat Furnishing pack, but I must ask you to NOT use any items from this furnishing pack (whenever it may be released) for this particular contest.

Deadline for submissions: February 12

After the deadline, I will post all submissions in our server where you can vote for your favourite entries by adding an emoji under them (you can vote for multiple entries). Voting ends on February 15, and the best creations will then be highlighted within this thread and on our server!

Prize money:
1st place: 25,000 gold
2nd place: 15,000 gold
3rd place: 10,000 gold

Note: The prize money is only being offered on PC right now, but we are working on a way to offer prizes for XBox and PS4 as well.

If you aren't already part of our awesome community yet, check out the original forum post or hop directly into our server using this link: https://discord.gg/AK6J4XA.
Edited by Lariana on February 18, 2020 5:01PM
Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a reminder to everyone, this contest closes in 4 days. Please remember to get your submissions in before the deadline! :smile:
  • Elizaboots
    Elizaboots
    ✭✭
    Lariana wrote: »
    pMvVu1f.png

As part of the ESO Housing Network, we invite everyone to take part in our second 30 Slot Challenge. The idea behind this contest is for you to create something small enough in your homes that it should take up no more than a few hours of your time. This contest is open to everyone, regardless of what platform or server you play on.

Guidelines:
    • Create something that fits within the theme of the challenge using only 30 furnishings (these include special furnishings such as pets, mounts, assistants, trophies, lights, effects, etc.).
    • Essential Housing Tools FX are not allowed, as this is a cross-platform event, and not everyone has or uses EHT.
    • Take a screenshot of your creation and PM it to me either through the forums or through our Discord server (link below). Your entire creation should be visible in the screenshot.

Lastly, I know many of you may be eager to use the Heart's Day Retreat Furnishing pack, but I must ask you to NOT use any items from this furnishing pack (whenever it may be released) for this particular contest.

After the deadline, I will post all submissions in our server where you can vote for your favourite entries by adding an emoji under them (you can vote for multiple entries). Voting ends on February 15, and the best creations will then be highlighted within this thread and on our server!

Prize money:

Note: The prize money is only being offered on PC right now, but we are working on a way to offer prizes for XBox and PS4 as well.

If you aren't already part of our awesome community yet, check out the original forum post or hop directly into our server using this link: https://discord.gg/AK6J4XA.

I play on pc very casually, my main platform being Xbox. I play both servers and although not hugely wealthy, I could put the prize gold in for Xbox EU and NA, if that’s any help to you.
    Xbox EU & NA
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elizaboots wrote: »
    pMvVu1f.png

Guidelines:

Prize money:

I play on pc very casually, my main platform being Xbox. I play both servers and although not hugely wealthy, I could put the prize gold in for Xbox EU and NA, if that’s any help to you.

Hey @Elizaboots, thanks a lot for the offer, nd that would be absolutely fantastic! Are you already on our server? I'd love to talk to you more over discord :smile:
  • Elizaboots
    Elizaboots
    ✭✭
    Elizaboots wrote: »
    pMvVu1f.png

Guidelines:

Prize money:

Hey @Elizaboots, thanks a lot for the offer, nd that would be absolutely fantastic! Are you already on our server? I'd love to talk to you more over discord :smile:

I’ve just joined the discord now 😊
    Xbox EU & NA
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to everyone who participated in our second 30 Slot Challenge, and thanks to everyone who voted as well! Here are the winning entries:

1st place, A Very Skelly Wedding by @Catsmoke14:
    Hearts_Day_11.png

2nd place, Lady and the Tramp, by Doshu:
    Hearts_Day_3.png

Tied in 3rd place:

Heart, by Viktoshko:
    Hearts_Day_2.png

Wedding proposal, by @cassieke:
    Hearts_Day_8.png
  • Catsmoke14
    Catsmoke14
    ✭✭✭
    Whoo! I didn't think I had a chance. I thought I should have taken more time on that one for refinement.

Used a structure I only partly finished - anyway, you know what is a good idea? Just roll my prize winnings over into the next contest and double the first place prize or something - you decide.

I'm looking forward to the next few of these!

Thanks!
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Catsmoke14 We would still love to for you to receive your prize money (gold isn't really something we're short on anyway :blush: )

Could you let me know your in-game ID (here or via PM) so that I can make sure the prize money goes out to you properly? Also which platform you're on? :smile: